This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Today is 09/24/2026






neuromancer_sprawl-trilogy_william-gibson_author_pg-111-of-276_1










neuromancer_sprawl-trilogy_william-gibson_author_pg-112-of-276_1



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/09/today-is-09242026_01397299880.html









Stargate SG-1 - "The Enemy Within" - television series episode 2 (alternately episode 3) of Season 1 - Friday 08/01/1997

(from internet transcript)

DANIEL: Genetic memory. That's amazing.

KENNEDY: Yes it is. All the knowledge of the Goa'uld. I just want you all to think on that before we just throw it away.

O'NEILL: I've thought about it. You thought about it? I think we've all thought about it. Any more thinking to be done.

HAMMOND: Colonel.

KENNEDY: Imagine if we could convince that Goa'uld to share that knowledge.

TEAL'C: A Goa'uld would not willingly share.

DANIEL: Teal'c is right. To them, we're nothing. Less than nothing, I mean think about it, they've taken on the roles of our ancient gods. What does that tell you?









IMDb

Star Wars (1977)

Quotes

Darth Vader: I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, but now I am the master.

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a master of evil, Darth.

Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.









From 11/19/1975 ( premiere USA film "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" ) To 3/16/2013 ( ) is 13632 days

13632 = 6816 + 6816

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/1/1984 ( ) is 6816 days










1984-07-01_1-3



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/09/today-is-09222026_0963518627.html

by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/22/2026

In my blog-posts, I have solved what seems to be some sort of puzzle and that is part of the fantastic activities that seem almost like some sort of alternate timeline to me now, beginning 05/10/2006.

Lately, I have been thinking that - while real - that day 05/10/2006 is some sort of decoy for me - for me the person I am now

For me now the truly relevant day might be 03/16/2013 or and 03/18/2013

The point of the 05/10/2006 is to remind me of what is possible for me









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:05 PM

To:

Subject: Spokane

A few days ago, back on the morning of the 16th, was when I think I was poisoned again. The effect was unmistakable. The symptoms began immediately after I ate breakfast at that McDonalds place nearby. I had not gone there for quite a while before that morning. That is the same McDonalds that I referenced in an email to you about that NBC television series "Revolution." That is the place across from the cemetery where Jimmi Hendrix is buried here in Renton Highlands in Washington State. I noted in the email to you about how that street is named Monroe.

The symptoms lingered for about three days and wasn't bad enough for me to need to go to the hospital so there's really not much point even writing this to you now.

The reason however I wanted to transmit across the wire this information, which I don’t want to publish in my public blog, is because of what I watched last night on CBS television in the "NCIS: Los Angeles" television series. They were talking about "being made" and there was a lot of illegal immigrants that got shot dead and I am wondering if I stumbled into something again here back on the 16th and that is why they poisoned me.

The height of paranoia is to get all worked up about Spanish-speaking immigrants jabbering away behind the fast-food counter and so I was trying to not pay much attention to them during the 6 AM hour of Saturday the 16th. Something seemed to have them riled up and more than once I wondered if that was because I suddenly showed up there in the darkness of that morning. Other non-verbal signals among customers already in there made me wonder too. I would have ignored it all if I had not felt distressed immediately afterwards walking back to my apartment. The symptoms lasted longer than simple indigestion would have and my suspicions were that I ingested some kind of chemical element they contaminated my food with.









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Ragnar Anchorage - Adama and Leoben are in some sort of room with lots of pipes and steam. Leoben is extremely pale and sweaty now.)

Leoben: What is it about this place? What's it doing to me?

Adama: Must be your allergies.

Leoben: I don't have allergies.

Adama: I didn't think so. What you got are silica pathways to the brain, or whatever it is you call that thing you pretend to think with. It's decomposing as we speak.

Leoben: It's the storm, isn't it? It puts out something. Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology. That's it, isn't it? And this is a refuge, that's why you put a fleet out here. Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack. Right, well, that's not enough Adama. I've been here for hours. Once they find you, it won't take them that long to destroy you. They'll be in and out before they even get a headache.

Adama: Maybe. (He grabs Leoben, pushes him up against the wall.) But you, you won't find out, because you'll be dead in a few minutes. How does that make you feel? If you can feel.

Leoben: Oh, I can feel more than you could ever conceive of, Adama. But I won't die. When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one. And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are, and I think that they'll come, and they'll kill all of you. And I'll be here watching it happen.

Adama: You know what I think? I think if you could have transferred out of here, you woulda done it long before now. I think the storm's radiation really clogged up your connection. You're not going anywhere. You're stuck in that body.

Leoben: Doesn't matter. Sooner or later, (he smiles) the day comes when you can't hide from the things you've done.









by me, Kerry Burgess - 18 March 2013

Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.

Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts and or drug addicts, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:01 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/24/2026