This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Today is 09/17/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/17/2026 8:10 PM

Just dawned on me a possible explanation for a vision from a sleeping-dream earlier today and that has stayed with me throughout the day

See, I have theorized there is an explanation for the stuff people are doing outside.

I am not a UFO-bunker and while my life is miserable and pathetic and has been these past 20 years, I am not so desperate to believe that E.T. is here to rescue me from mediocrity and beam me up to the Starship Enterprise where I don't have to worry about rent payments or car payments and a crappy job I really hate because I am too lazy to have any sort of ambitions, that's not me.

So I am not desperate to believe that my sleeping-dream visions are the work of benevolent E.T., who really, really likes me out of 8 billion other miserable people infesting this planet Earth.

I am not describing here the vision. It was brief and featured a person I have seen before. Only just moments ago the association formed in my mind and I examined my original-work.

This note, as are most, are really more for me than anything else, trying to make sense out of why 05/10/2006 happened and why I am still stuck here and especially now that hope of a normal life is now all but vanished and impossible for me. I am old now and there is no possible conventional improvement that will ever change that fact because it only gets worse from here.



News at 11 PM, not sure if I will be awake to view it. Hope to rest that I have not had in almost three weeks now, more so than ever.

The vision makes me think again of that theory of mine.

The mainstream-media I follow has new daily horrors of Flock camera abuse here in the USA.

See, I believe it is a real problem.

However, there is an underlying issue that is never going to get serious commentary from the public in general

That is what makes it so devious.

It runs along the same line as the mainstream-media melodrama about "A.I". Those retardoids such as Elon Musk and retardoid Sam Altman do not know what "A.I". actually means.

I am following a track that it is now non-human intelligence creating an artificial crisis to cover a genuine crisis that human's will never resolve.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 02:49 AM June 12, 2023

Sometimes I think she and some other woman can always watch me in the shower

Another explanation is what I will call "frame dragging"

That's a scientific term I am quacking about here now and my use has no bearing on science

Reality follows me to the future, they consume it









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

(Soran is studying Geordi's VISOR)

SORAN: Marvellous technology. This is a remarkable piece of equipment.

LAFORGE: I'm glad you approve.

SORAN: Not very stylish though is it? ...Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more, ...how can I say? ...More normal.

LAFORGE: What's normal?

SORAN: What's normal? Well, that's a good question. Normal is what everyone else is, and you are not.

LAFORGE: Why don't we just get down to it? What do you want?

SORAN: As you may or may not be aware, I am an El-Aurian. Some people call us a race of 'listeners'. We listen. Right now, Mister La Forge, you have my complete attention. I want to listen to everything you know about trilithium.









[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

LURSA: Did you get anything from the human?

SORAN: No. His heart just wasn't in it.

KLINGON HELM: We have entered orbit of Veridian Three.

SORAN: Prepare to transport me to the surface.

B'ETOR: Wait. When do we get our payment?

SORAN: This contains all the information you'll need to make a trilithium weapon. ...It's been coded. Once I'm safely to the surface, I'll transmit the decryption sequence to you, ...not before.

KLINGON HELM: Mistress! A Federation starship is entering the system!

LURSA: What? On viewer.

KLINGON HELM: They are hailing us.

B'ETOR: Du'cha! (On speakers)

LURSA: We're still cloaked. They can't see us.

PICARD (on intercom): Klingon vessel. We know what you're doing, and we will destroy any probe launched toward the Veridian star. We demand that you return our Chief Engineer and leave this system immediately.

SORAN: There's no time for this. Eliminate them.

B'ETOR: That's a Galaxy-class starship. We are no match for them.

SORAN: I think it's time we gave Mister La Forge his sight back.









LURSA (on viewscreen): We did not harm your Engineer. He's been our ...guest.

RIKER: Then return him.

B'ETOR (on viewscreen): In exchange for what?

DATA: Me sir.

PICARD: Me! I will be your prisoner, but first you must beam me to the surface so I can speak with Soran.

B'ETOR (on viewscreen): The Captain would make a much more valuable hostage.

LURSA (on viewscreen): We'll consider it a prisoner exchange.

PICARD: Agreed. ...Have Doctor Crusher meet me in transporter room three. You have the bridge, Number One.

[Enterprise-D transporter room]

TRANSPORTER OFFICER: Receiving the coordinates, Captain.

PICARD: Energise.

(as Picard dematerialises, Geordi materialises and collapses. Doctor Crusher and Nurse Ogawa attend to him)









[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

KLINGON HELM: I have established the link.

LURSA: Put it on viewer. ...It's working. The VISOR's transmitting.

B'ETOR: Where is he?

(Doctor Crusher appears on the viewscreen)

CRUSHER (on viewscreen): (silent) Don't worry, there's been no permanent damage. Your heart is perfectly fine. There's been a little arterial damage.

B'ETOR: Human females are so repulsive.









From 11/17/1994 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 9/17/2026 ( Today , Thursday ) is 11627 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/2/1997 ( ) is 11627 days









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Frankl

Viktor Frankl

Viktor Emil Frankl M.D., Ph.D. (March 27, 1905 – September 2, 1997) was an Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist

Frankl was the founder of logotherapy, which is a form of Existential Analysis, the "Third Viennese School of Psychotherapy". His best-selling book, Man's Search for Meaning

describes his psychotherapeutic method of finding meaning in all forms of existence, even the most sordid ones, and thus a reason to continue living. Frankl was one of the key figures in existential therapy.









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

Voice on radio: I hope you people rot in hell for this.

(Most of the Colonial ships jump. The Cylons fire. Cammy is still playing with her doll. The screen fades to white.)

(Ragnar)

(Leoben and Adama are walking deeper into the base. Leoben's looking increasingly ill.)

Adama: You all right?

Leoben: I'm fine, it's just something about this place...

Adama: What about this place?









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Ragnar Anchorage - Adama and Leoben are in some sort of room with lots of pipes and steam. Leoben is extremely pale and sweaty now.)

Leoben: What is it about this place? What's it doing to me?

Adama: Must be your allergies.

Leoben: I don't have allergies.

Adama: I didn't think so. What you got are silica pathways to the brain, or whatever it is you call that thing you pretend to think with. It's decomposing as we speak.

Leoben: It's the storm, isn't it? It puts out something. Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology. That's it, isn't it? And this is a refuge, that's why you put a fleet out here. Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack. Right, well, that's not enough Adama. I've been here for hours. Once they find you, it won't take them that long to destroy you. They'll be in and out before they even get a headache.

Adama: Maybe. (He grabs Leoben, pushes him up against the wall.) But you, you won't find out, because you'll be dead in a few minutes. How does that make you feel? If you can feel.

Leoben: Oh, I can feel more than you could ever conceive of, Adama. But I won't die. When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one. And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are, and I think that they'll come, and they'll kill all of you. And I'll be here watching it happen.

Adama: You know what I think? I think if you could have transferred out of here, you woulda done it long before now. I think the storm's radiation really clogged up your connection. You're not going anywhere. You're stuck in that body.

Leoben: Doesn't matter. Sooner or later, (he smiles) the day comes when you can't hide from the things you've done.

(His head lolls to the side for a moment, but suddenly he grabs Adama's throat. He picks him up, chokes him, hits him. Leoben pulls off a piece of pipe and aims for Adama, but misses. Adama hits him back a few times, forces his head into the steam, and then pretty much bashes his brains out with the flashlight.)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:37 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/17/2026