This Is What I Think.

Friday, September 18, 2026

Today is 09/18/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/18/2026 6:25 PM

Muted the tv sound, went in to lie down on the bed and rest my eyes

Open my eyes, searched across the ceiling for the time-of-day projected there: 6:12 PM

Another odd coincidence that makes me a coincidence-machine.

Perhaps a cue that I have shifted again into a different instance of the multiple-universe

Personally, I do not believe in the multi-universe

If I had to chose anything of that sort to believe in then I would choose to believe in the "stub universe" of William Gibson.

Branching reality

A reality that did not exist until it was caused to spawn into existence









To 10/18/1985 ( premiere USA film "The Quiet Earth" ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 7290 days

14580 = 7290 + 7290

To 9/18/2026 ( Today , Friday ) From 10/18/1986 ( ) is 14580 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734717/

IMDb

The Twilight Zone

S2.E4

The After Hours/Lost and Found/The World Next Door

Episode aired Oct 18, 1986

The After Hours: Marsha Cole detects shadowy figures and mysterious voices around her during a trip to a local shopping mall.

Lost and Found: College student Jennifer Templeton finds out why her possessions have been vanishing.

The World Next Door: Would-be inventor Barney Schlessinger is bored with his life until he meets another inventor in a parallel world.



Narrator: [opening narration for "The World Next Door"] For most of us, our secret heart's desire seems to lie behind a bolted door. But what if the lives we find so familiar are someone's else's dream come true? Perhaps, for all of us, somewhere is a hidden door... into the Twilight Zone.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:42 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 09/18/2026