This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Today is 09/17/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/17/2026 4:36 PM

Because of her earlier performance in front of the cameras and broadcast by their antenna to my tv-screen

No real point in describing in detail, they know what this means in regards to the specific observations I made today.



In other news, more melodrama in the mainstream-media by retardoids such as Sam Altman who do not know what "A.I." actually means.









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/06/today-is-06132026_01550681719.html



From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06

I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet.









From 4/1/2006 ( ) To 9/17/2026 ( Today , Thursday ) is 7474 days

7474 = 3737 + 3737

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/26/1976 ( The New York Times: Secrecy is Cited {The document is the third major government report in eight months detailing improper C.I.A. covert activities at home and abroad} ) is 3737 days









Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

(from internet transcript)

[Plexicorp Factory - Nichol's office]

SCOTT: Well, this a fine place you have here, Doctor Nichols.

NICHOLS: Thank you. I must say, Professor, your knowledge of engineering is most impressive.

McCOY: Back home, we call him the miracle worker.

NICHOLS: Indeed. ...May I offer you something, gentlemen?

SCOTT: Doctor Nichols, I may be able to offer something to you.

NICHOLS: Yes?

SCOTT: I notice you're still working with polymers.

NICHOLS: Still? What else would I be working with?

SCOTT: Ah, what else indeed? I'll put it another way. How thick would a piece of your plexiglass need to be, at sixty feet by ten feet to withstand the pressure of eighteen thousand cubic feet of water?

NICHOLS: That's easy, six inches. We carry stuff that big in stock.

SCOTT: Aye, I've noticed. Now suppose, ...just suppose, ...I was to show you a way to manufacture a wall that would do the same job but be only one inch thick. Would that be worth something to you, eh?

NICHOLS: You're joking?

McCOY: Perhaps the professor could use your computer.

NICHOLS: Please.

SCOTT: Computer... Computer!

(McCoy hands him the computer mouse which Scott tries to use as a microphone)

SCOTT: Ah! Hello computer?

NICHOLS: Just use the keyboard.

SCOTT: The keyboard. ...How quaint.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:45 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/17/2026