I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, September 05, 2026
Today is 09/05/2026
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt38574397/
IMDb
Dark Matter
S2.E2
A Perfect World
Episode aired Sep 4, 2026
The search for a new home starts again. Amanda and Ryan set off on a quest.
dark-matter_s2e2-2026_00h-15m-15s
From 1/16/2022 ( ) To 9/4/2026 ( Friday ) is 1692 days
1692 = 846 + 846
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/26/1968 ( "The Double Helix" by Professor James Watson of Harvard University is first published ) is 846 days
DSC06054
DSC06051
DSC06046
DSC06045
2022-01-16_1-1
strange-dogs_the-expanse_pg-51-of-102_1
strange-dogs_the-expanse_pg-55-of-102_1
https://reallovesexdolls.com/164j-5ft5-sex-doll/
link opens to vendor website with images
illustrations of similarities with my Hope-J_164 will censure my entire blog-post
DSC02873_ -1 - previously referenced images here by me, Kerry Burgess
DSC03397
DSC03321 - 02/01/2018
DSC06904
2026-09-01_1-1
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 03:24 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 09/05/2026





