I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Wednesday, September 09, 2026
Today is 09/09/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/09/2026 5:36 PM
Newsflash, dumbass! Computer systems have been doing that now for over 60 years!
What a bunch of retardoids.
You got some dumbass hackney scumbag scaring the hell out of retardoid Sam Altman and he is their Useful Fool.
PEOPLE are doing that stuff. Same as always.
Their so-called "AI" product is crappy and hackney and all they got is to make it sound dangerous. It's not. It's stupid.
WarGames (1983)
We can find the password and take it out, but it might help to beef up security.
General Beringer: Oh. Beef up, huh? How about screwed up?
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:42 PM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 09/09/2026