I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Today is 09/24/2026
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us/articles/police-officer-accused-using-flock-132517914.html
Yahoo! News
Newsweek US
Alice Gibbs
Thu, September 24, 2026 at 6:25 AM PDT 4 min read
Ongoing Flock Camera Controversy
Earlier this year, reports of police officers misusing Flock camera systems came from at least 12 states, including Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin.
Garrett Langley, Flock Safety's founder and CEO told Newsweek previously: "It's a disappointing story when I see it, but I also go, look, this is working. This is showing that if you use a tool like Flock or other tools, you should be held accountable, regardless of whether you have a badge or you don't."
2026-09-24_2-1
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/09/today-is-09102026_01454999691.html
by me, Kerry Burgess: 6:01 PM August 18, 2020 Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess
Watching Princess Norah CBS, back from time-off to crack the whip at the lack of effort by her undocumented-workers in scrubbing the showers in her mansion {probably}, I am dumbfounded to imagine a time in the USA when women could not legally vote
Perhaps is irony that I've documented so well that the people you think are in charge - are in fact, not in charge
But as for those Primitive USAmericans there is really only one thing we today have in common with them, our desire to be free from tyranny
Which is perhaps irony because those founders were thieves
https://www.flocksafety.com/blog/introducing-law-enforcement-network
Flock
Introducing, Flock’s national and statewide law enforcement search network
Learn how Flock Safety’s national search network helps law enforcement solve cross-jurisdiction crimes faster—while upholding strict privacy and data ethics.
Published: August 18, 2020
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:21 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/24/2026
