This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 14, 2026

Today is 09/14/2026





Battlestar Galactica (1978)

"Saga of a Star World - Part 2"

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander: If anyone amongst us can say that he's all right, after what has happened, I'd recommend them for catharsis treatment.

Athena: That's not the Warrior I'm used to. Whatever happened to the joy of living to fight another day?

Adama: Ah, yes, the joy of living. You were aboard the Galactica. You didn't see them down there; their faces. The old, the young. Desperate. Begging - screaming - for a chance to come aboard. A chance to live.









To 5/30/2006 ( ) From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 14819 days

29638 = 14819 + 14819

To 9/17/1978 ( premiere USA TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere "Saga of a Star World" ) From 7/25/1897 ( ) is 29638 days










1897-07-25_1-1

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/july-25/jack-london-sails-for-the-klondike



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:39 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 09/14/2026