Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All Good Things

I have been thinking recently that my amnesia was actually induced by some medical process. My memories were wiped out and then I was sent into Microsoft to gather intelligence about their terroristic activities. I think I might have done something on a space shuttle mission before my memory was blanked. I deliberately screwed something up so that people would start thinking I was developing dementia or something. The idea is that Microsoft needed to think I really had lost my memories. Something about how the mice will play when the cat is away and I was the cat and Microsoft and King County are full of rats.

The notion I was developing dementia was probably reinforced by Ronald Reagan’s development of Alzheimer’s and even by that last “Star Trek: The Next Generation” episode. In that last episode, “Picard” was diagnosed with some kind of brain ailment and I believe it was comparable to Alzheimer’s where Alzheimer’s could be assumed as being cured by that in the future. There was also a movie on Showtime that premiered in early 1999 that Patrick Stewart starred in. In the movie, he was a former DIA employee that was developing Alzheimer’s and a political candidate was trying to kill him in order to cover up the criminal activity of that candidate. I think the plot involved a U.S. Navy Admiral trying to kill him because I report directly to an Admiral as I identified the serial killers in control of Microsoft and we didn‘t want to reveal too much. I believe the notion is that Bill Gates was planning to run for office in the government and he needed to kill me off to cover up his ties to enemies of the U.S. that he continues to coordinate. As Laura Mason and Wally Simpson illustrated, among the other people around me those years at Microsoft, Bill Gates was very effective at peeling back my cover identity.