Friday, February 02, 2007

How much more obvious does this need to get?

Microsoft and King County definitely wanted more terrorism in this region. Those terrorism incidents mean more money for them.

They put Tom Devey, the Ilan Ramon look-a-like, and Ramona Ramadas around me to try to instigate someone into blowing up the building.

King County and Microsoft make more money if there is terrorism. George W. Bush benefits greatly too, as he dishonors the work so many of us have put into keeping the peace for all those years. One benefit to him is that he can get away with stealing my identity if he gets me killed. That works for Microsoft too.

That article about the two Israeli soldiers that were killed on 10/12/2000 describes exactly what was happening to me at Microsoft. Microsoft was spreading rumors that I was a USN SEAL and that I was part of a joint strike with the Israeli’s against Iraq.