Sunday, February 25, 2007

Notable Appointments, Part 3

This announcement occurred, according to the document, at 4:28 PM on a Friday and it was the 332nd day of the year. The following day, a Saturday, was the 333rd day of the year. The announcement was about President Gerald Ford nominating John Paul Stevens for the U.S. Supreme Court. The announcement indicates that Ford would formally submit the nomination on the following Monday, which was the 335th day of the year. John Paul Stevens was confirmed by the Senate and then took his seat on the Supreme Court, on 12/19/75, which was 41 weeks, 4 days, after 3/3/75. Gerald Ford was President of the U.S. at the time I think I launched into space to intercept the comet that was threatening to strike Earth. I believe I had been in space for almost a month on my way to the comet at the time of this announcement. I was scheduled to intercept the comet on 7/2/76 and then to blow up the comet on 7/4/76. The number of days from when John Paul Stevens was born to the date 7/4/76 was 20529 days. Multiplying 20529 by 0.59 equals 12112.11 days. The number of days between 4/20/20 to 6/18/53 was 12112. On 6/18/53, John Paul Stevens was 33 years, 59 days, old.

697 - Remarks Announcing Intention To Nominate John Paul Stevens To Be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.

November 28th, 1975


The symbolism of December 19 shows up in other places in my symbolic “memory.” That was the day I “remember” reporting to my first fleet assignment in the U.S. Navy back in 1984. I also read that the movie “Platoon” released in theatres on 12/19/86. I find conflicting reports of the date that movie actually released, as another source reported 12/24/86, but since 12/19/86 was a Friday, I consider it probably accurate. Even if not, I was considering how certain details of that movie seem familiar to my theories about how I was missing in action somewhere on the continent of Africa around that time of the movie. I suspect that movie “Platoon” and then the 1987 “No Way Out” reflects how I was lost in Africa because I had been betrayed by traitors within my own government and military. As for “Platoon,” there are several plot elements I found familiar, but I think the most important is that the character “Elias” was killed before he could get back to the helicopter. He had been shot earlier and presumed killed by another sergeant to cover up a war crime that “Elias“ had observed and reported to his officers. The movie “Platoon” was released on 12/19/1986, or a half-week later, and I believe I had been pronounced dead by the U.S. military in the previous month, on 11/25/86, and a funeral for me was conducted at Arlington National Cemetery.


About a year later, President Reagan was announcing another candidate for the U.S. Supreme Court. On 11/11/87, he announced his nomination of Anthony M. Kennedy to a position as Associate Justice. The period 5/13/87 to 11/11/87 was 5 months, 29 days, or 5.9 months. The date 5/13/87 was when I think I finished my escape across the continent of Africa after being a POW. I am quite certain that the USS Stark was hit by missiles from Saddam Hussein on 5/17/87 explicitly because I had completed my escape back to the U.S. Navy. I am not certain if I was on the Stark at the time of the missile strike but I keep thinking that indeed I was onboard at the time, bringing back memories of being on the HMS Sheffield when it was hit by anti-ship missiles on 5/4/82. I think someone had arranged for me to arrive at the U.S. military base in Bahrain in the Persian Gulf for medical treatment for a leg wound. The doctors initially wanted to amputate my leg but other treatment was successful. I don’t know how my leg was injured but I think it was from being hit by a large meat cleaver before I was thrown into a cage with a lion that I then had to kill with my bare hands. My theory is that I was highly skilled at aikido and as the lion rushed me, I performed something like a side-flip over the top of it. As I was in the air above the lion and upside down, I broke its spine with a well timed jab of my fist. I’m not sure if that it really how I got that scar, but it is a really big scar. I also have “memories” of standing next to a wire fence in our backyard once when I was young and picking up a cat. The cat was being chased by a dog and was scared and it clawed my face and I had to pull its claw out of my skin on my face and that was very painful. So anyway, I think I was flown to the USS Stark prior to arrival in Bahrain because there is a comic book character named “Iron Man” and the secret identity of “Iron Man” was a guy named “Stark.” I have also been thinking for a while that the Ironman triathlons began in 1978 in Hawaii to associate with my return to Earth the previous year. I forget now my theory about the reason, other than what is considered the reason, for the selection of a 2.4 miles swim, but I believe the 112 mile bicycle course reflects that I left Earth on 11/2/75. The third leg of the course is the marathon distance run of 26.2 miles. So anyway, I think some of my family was waiting for me in Bahrain and someone else thought it would be clever to have me arrive on the USS Stark, as they were all very happy to learn that I had survived and while they all had been told I had been killed in Africa, I had actually been making my way across the continent trying to get back home. Not all of my children knew I was even missing though as some of them didn’t know who I was at the time. They had met me, but only around Christmas-time when I would portray Santa Claus and their parents would bring them somewhere to talk to me and I would ask them what they wanted for Christmas. In 1987, I think I had actually completed my escape to the U.S. embassy in Kenya and from there, they flew me to the USS Stark prior to its arrival in Bahrain.

Remarks Announcing the Nomination of Anthony M. Kennedy To Be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

November 11th, 1987



I can’t remember the last time I watched this episode from the original “Star Trek” series. I am quite certain I have not seen it in the past ten years since I lost my memories of my real life. I can remember thinking that I have seen it before and I can remember parts of it but I can‘t explain how I could remember it. When I was watching the episode yesterday, I was thinking how that obelisk looks kind of like the Gemini 12 capsule. I think Gemini 12 was the first flight I made into space. This episode premiered precisely 7 days before Apollo 7 launched, the first manned-launch of the Apollo-series. The episode date was also when I was 9.59 years old. I assume I was on the Apollo 7 launch and that it was my second flight into space.

The Paradise Syndrome

An alien device on a primitive planet erases Captain Kirk's memory, and he begins a life as one of the natives.

On stardate 4842.6, the starship USS Enterprise arrives at an Earthlike planet on the verge of a collision with an asteroid that will surely destroy it.



This next episode premiered on the day Apollo 7 launched and when I was 9.60 years old. I have the sense that the adult Apollo astronauts got a real kick out of this episode especially because the leader of the kids in that episode was named “Tommy.” I doubt having a 9 year old taking up a seat in the Apollo missions was very popular among the adult astronauts, regardless of how capable I was at that age, and I might have been some kind of “red-headed step-child,” as goes the expression, among the other Apollo astronauts.

And the Children Shall Lead

"And the Children Shall Lead" is a third season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and was broadcast October 11, 1968. It is episode #59




Launch: October 11, 1968
15:02:45 UTC

Apollo 7 was the first manned mission in the Apollo program to be launched. It was an eleven-day earth-orbital mission, the first manned launch of the Saturn IB launch vehicle, and the first three-man American space mission.

The commander of Apollo 7 was born 3/12/23. He was 35.9 years older than me.

Apollo 7 command module pilot was born 6/23/30. The number of days from 6/23/30 and 3/3/59 was 10480. The number of days from 3/3/59 to 10/11/68 was 3510. That relation works out that he was within 50 days of being exactly 3 times his age at my birth to my age at Apollo 7. 3510 times 3 equals 10530. 10530 minus 10480 equals 50.

The Apollo 7 lunar module pilot was 13359 days old at the launch of Apollo 7.


There is something about this that explains how Microsoft is trying to steal my intellectual property. They instigated this mess - sort of a "fire sale." I can't fully articulate that yet either. But that is how you, the observer of my stolen intellectual property, may be an accomplice to their grand larceny. And you can't buy your way out of this because I already had all the money I could ever need from long ago, as my "memories" suggest. There is something to this about artistic control and preventing the theft of my intellectual property from the predators at Microsoft-Corbis. Most of you that have been stealing my privacy are accomplices to Microsoft-Corbis grand larceny.

My real memory was blanked and then I was sent into Microsoft to show that they knew who I really was. None of my family and employees knew where I went or that I was working undercover as Kerry Burgess at Microsoft. None of my family or my employees even knew where to begin looking for me because they had no clue about my undercover identity.