Sunday, February 11, 2007

lead role in a cage

Further reinforcing my theory that Diane had something to do with a time I was thought KIA. In my symbolic “memory,” Diane was the name of a girlfriend I had while in a Navy school near Chicago in 1986. About a year ago though, my perceptions of my past changed and I started to understand that all of my “memories” are symbolic of my real but consciously forgotten life. The name of her hometown reminds me of Arlington National Cemetery. The college she graduated is similar to the name of another country’s national security police force that was disbanded because it had been infiltrated by foreign agents. Along with her name being the same as the unreliable weapon system of the A-6 Intruder that was produced by a company obviously not concerned about getting it right the first time, and other details, was that she was an accountant and went to work for the IRS. There is that old expression about "nothing is certain but death and taxes."

I have noted this scene in my journal before because I started thinking that I was a contributing musician to the band Pink Floyd. I started thinking this was an inside joke, similar to that lyric in “Have A Cigar” where the guy asks which person in the group is the one named Pink. It’s possible this scene was cleverly written to incorporate that reference because some people thought I was some kind of a super man because of my experiences, and survivability. There is also the theory that I could fly jets at a very young age, where clues I have found suggest that they took the "training wheels" off for me on 5/1/67. I have a “memory” of asking that same question about which person is named Pink, so that must mean something important. Why would I even have that “memory”?


Memorable Quotes from Superman (1978)

Lois Lane: What color underwear am I wearing?
Superman: [looking] Hmmm...
Lois Lane: Oh, I'm sorry, I embarrassed you, didn't I?
Superman: Oh, no, no, no, not at all, Miss Lane, it's just that this planter must be made of lead.
Lois Lane: Uh, yes it is. So?
Superman: Well, you see, I, uh, I sort of have a problem seeing through lead.
Lois Lane: Oh, that's interesting.
Lois Lane: [Writing] Problem seeing through lead. Hmmm. Uh, d-do you have a first name?
Superman: What do you mean, like, uh, Ralph or something?
Lois Lane: No, no, I mean like... [Walks away from the planter]
Superman: Pink.
Lois Lane: Huh?
Superman: Pink.


After I woke up one recent day, I felt compelled to go out and buy this Pink Floyd CD and I remember that I have noted it several times in my journal the last few years. Writing about the other day reminds of again of how creepy it is going anywhere outside, as it was going into any place, with all the zombies pretending they don’t know who you are and that day was no exception. I know they are up to something. They are always up to something as I walk by. Sometimes they say stuff. Who knows what else they are up to. So anyway, the release date for the original album was 9/15/75 and I found that interesting because that was 41 weeks, 4 days, before 7/2/76. The date 7/2/76 is when I think I arrived at the comet and began work on deflecting its course so it would not hit Earth.

Wish You Were Here is a concept album by Pink Floyd. Recorded at Abbey Road Studios between January and July, 1975 and released on September 15, 1975 (see 1975 in music), the album would later be regarded as one of Pink Floyd's greatest albums.

On the walk back, I decided to stop into a deli named Ralph's that I walk by a lot but have never been into. There is a definite pattern every where I go and this was no different. Even worse was the song, as illustrated below by the lyrics, that had obviously started playing just before I walked in and I suspect they played it every time I walked by outside. When you have lost every shred of privacy a person can expect, there are no coincidences. And it is something about revenge and retaliation by Bill Gates. Bill Gates declared war long ago on the elements of the U.S. government that cannot be corrupted.

I remembered that I had put that excerpt from the 1978 movie “Superman” where he mentions that name Ralph, in my private journal a while ago. When you are being stalked by zombies 24 hours a day, they know every step you take. They track my movements every where I go and call around talking about where I am and where I am going. Some how I think this all was the purpose I went into the military. To learn about the negative side of humanity and to not be surprised there are the such defective humans in this world as Bill Gates and George W. Bush. We might have been planning to reveal my role in the space program while I was still relatively young and my experience in the military was to prepare me for such criminals as Bill Gates and his accomplices. No human has ever experienced what I have done and it is my life and……I can’t figure out what I want to say to finish this sentence.

Sting & The Police

Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs dont break
Walking on the moon
We could walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could live together
Walking on, walking on the moon



I hate to draw any more attention to Microsoft products now that I know they were using me against my will to promote their products, but I want use the following information I have found to illustrate their theft of my intellectual property, which continues to this day and is being protected locally by such criminals as Dave Reichert and Norm Maleng and nationally by George W. Bush, as well as their accomplices. I’m not including the links to their website because I don’t want to promote the products and they have manipulated me too much into promoting their products. They are up to something to get me killed because if they can get me killed, they will have an easier time getting away with stealing my intellectual property. I can only guess they shopped around to find corrupt elements of the judicial system that are forcing me to live in this cage and that are accomplices of the Microsoft/Corbis theft of my intellectual property. They won’t let me go home because that somehow helps them to steal from me. But that is a pivotal element to this: they won’t let me go home because leaving me out in the open like this aids their grand larceny. I can’t fully explain it and that is precisely why I can’t go home. So that I am kept in the dark and cannot figure out what they are up to. If I can see what they are doing, then I will understand what they are trying to do.


I read a press release from Microsoft dated 2/22/99 describing that “Microsoft Corp. kicked off the launch of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.” The date 4/14/99 was the 104th day of the year 1999. Dividing 104 by 2 equals 52. The date 2/22/99 was 52 days before 4/14/99 meaning it was at the mid-point of the first of the year and 4/14/99.


A press release from Bill Gates dated 2/26/99 talks about “New World Trade Deals” and “commerce around the globe.“ The date 2/26/99 was 59 weeks before 4/14/99.


A press release dated Jan. 4, 1999, described the launch of SQL Server 7.0 and that the launch “creates unprecedented international buzz” and “Behind the scenes preparation.” The date Jan. 4, 1999, was 59 days before 3/3/99. The date difference of 12/2/98 and 1/4/99 was 33 days. The “buzz” is a reference to Buzz Aldrin, which I believe was my cover name for Apollo 11.


In early 1999, the Microsoft Board of Directors, all of whom are complicit in the theft of my intellectual property, approved a 2-for-1 split of MSFT stock. The stock split effective date of 3/12/99 was 33 days before 4/14/99.


An announcement was made on 2/15/99 about a dividend on Microsoft’s Series A Preferred Shares. The date 2/15/99 was 59 days before 4/14/99.


On 4/5/1962, I was 3 years, 33 days, old. Microsoft reported that Windows 2000 was available on 2/17/2000. The date difference of 4/5/1962 and 2/17/2000 is 13832 days. Dividing 331959 hours by 24 equals 13831.625 days.


A Microsoft press release indicates that Microsoft Windows Server 2003 released on 3/28/2003. That RTM date forms the letters R-A-Y. According to my calculations, 3/3/2001 was 18125 hours before 3/28/2003. The numbers 18-1-25 substitute for the letters R-A-Y. Why my 42nd birthday was important to them, I do not know.


Another press release indicated that Windows Server 2003 was generally available for sale on 4/24/2003. The date 4/24/2003 was 20 years, 359 days, after 4/30/82. That date 4/30/82 is a day I linger on but I am not really sure what it represents. I used to think it was the date the Class of 1982 graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy, but then I started thinking that was the wrong date. I still don’t know when that class graduated. But it might be that I graduated earlier than my class and 4/30/82 was the date I was commissioned because I was being sent down to the Falklands as a non-combatant observer. So I don’t know. But it does prove they are keeping me in the dark so I can’t figure out what Microsoft/Corbis is up to and how they are obstructing justice, along with their corrupted public officials.


I still don’t know why my 42nd birthday was important to Bill Gates identity thievery, but that detail also shows up in the release of Windows XP. It could just be that the year 2001 was a vital date in their master plan. Bill Gates launched Windows XP in New York on 10/25/2001, which was 33 weeks, 5 days, after 3/3/2001.


I am certain this is all still just the tip of the iceburg. By now you should know - as clearly as the nose on your face - that as a corrupted public official, your days are numbered. Surrender now and you will receive a fair trial before you are found guilty of being a corrupted public official.