Monday, February 19, 2007

If by your art, my dearest father, you have

I sense that I am enduring a level of irony in that while I hate subtlety, it is something I know very well. I want to live a life that hates subtlety. I wany people that know me to say they know exactly what I mena. I hate subtlety. I hate not being able to say exactly what I want to say. If I think you are a jackass, I am going to say you are a jackass if you get in my face.

I might be transferring levels - as my amnesia recedes - that I passed at some point in my younger days. There was a point in my youth when I was more subtle but I grew past that and became more direct. I don’t know. Maybe I was always direct and I am remembering people in my real family that are more subtle and I am remembering conflicting emotions because I admired and respected them.