Monday, February 19, 2007

Who the hell is blocking me from going home!

These people stealing every second of my privacy. Keeping me in this cage every damn second of the day!! They know precisely why she cut off her hair! She’s a “Picard”! They steal every second of my privacy and then talk their bullshit about not knowing why she cut off her hair!!! I have to sit here and listen to them listening to me every goddamn second of the day and they know exactly why she cut off her hair but they talk their bullshit like they don’t know why she did it!! Others make idiotic comments about her “crying out for help” when they know exactly what she was doing.

I have had the sense she is proud of her father.

All of this just proves you people don’t deserve protection. You actually deserve the cowards like George W. Bush. He represent you because he reflects you. I am living in this cage now, and all these years, because I live in a country of cowards. You don’t deserve brave people protecting you. You don’t deserve freedom. You don’t deserve a second of freedom.