Friday, August 02, 2013

Bawk Bawk Bawk Barawwwwkk!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:07 PM
This is not so much about waiting for me. I am synchronized with something

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:39 PM
That swarm of bugs as "Helen" leaves the car to follow "Klaatu" as he stands in the marsh of The Highlands, New Jersey, in the scene immediately following his dialog about starting the process. I forgot about the swarm of bugs. It reminds me of those two recent "Stargate Universe" episode with similar creatures. I don't think I have watched this DVD again since I gained a new sense of awareness that associates the nearby marsh but I have been thinking about those sounds of wildlife in these scenes and of how I thought for a brief moment I heard a similar sound when I was walking outside the time following my first notes about my new awareness.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:59 PM
Was it today I heard a whisper, for lack of a better description, about how "hope you can breathe underwater" or maybe that was not precisely what I heard as a line of thought but it is close. There have been several observations that have prompted me to think about that again, such as watching later "Star Trek: The Voyage Home" and now the dialog about the Ark in the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/ts-19-1359705/


tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 6

TS-19


An odd scientist lets the refugees into the Center for Disease Control. While they stay at the facility, everything seems peaceful, despite the events going on throughout the outside world. However, peace cannot last forever.


AIRED: Dec 05, 2010



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/ts-19-1359705/recap/


tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 6

TS-19

EPISODE RECAP


Dale notices a countdown clock and asks Jenner for details. Jenner admits that the facility is under lockdown and will undergo decontamination, which will wipe out all life in the facility (including all the deadly contagions the CDC had kept samples of) and destroy the building. The group pleads to leave, but Jenner reminds them that he can't open the doors.

The group also discovers that power to the facility is running out, so even if they stop the countdown, survival is still next to impossible. Jenner insists that this is the best thing for everyone, since nothing is out there anymore. Rick counters by saying that there has to be hope. Jenner agrees to open the doors one final time. Before Rick leaves, however, Jenner whispers something in his ear, which disturbs Rick.

Jacqui and Andrea decide to stay, thinking that they don't have anything left to live for, but Dale manages to convince Andrea that Amy would not have wanted her to die like this. Rick uses a grenade to shatter the glass at the front entrance and allow a means of escape, and Dale and Andrea rush out of the facility just as the bomb detonates.

The CDC building is destroyed and the survivors drive away, destination unknown.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/10/09 7:54 PM
Having only my laptop to work on is seriously impeding my productivity.

I told the fire department employee, who I guess was a fireman, who came to investigate yesterday the fire alarm in my building that they should turn off the power to the building considering that the water flooding my floor by the broken water main on the third story was about to cover the electrical outlet strip on my floor but he was confident the circuit breaker would prevent anyone, including me, from getting electrocuted but I had no such confidence in a circuit breaker I had not even looked at and as far as I know that neither had he. They never did turn off the power.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/23/09 12:36 PM
I can still feel heavy moisture from the goddamned flood in this goddamned place every time I walk into the apartment.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 24, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/24/09 3:26 AM
I did not sleep as comfortably last night as I thought I would when going to sleep on my new bed after it arrived one day earlier than I expected. Still better than that cot though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 December 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/02/10 8:16 PM
"PLEASE DO NOT TURN OFF HEATER" is posted by the heater than was either installed or repaired by that same worker and I think he did that work the day before the flood happened, which is what the heater is supposed to prevent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 March 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/11/10 5:10 PM
Feeling compelled in the past hour to determine the date that frozen fire main flooded this apartment last time I looked it up as 12/9/2009.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/11/10 7:02 PM
That would make sene, in the sense of their murderous frenzy, that they would tell me that a broken fire main, which I never saw, was the cause of the flood in my apartment, which was very real.

Even more interesting is how that convienent incident coincided with a time of seriously cold weather that never did occur again that winter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/10 PM
Forty two degrees F outside right now at the noon hour during the first week of November.

I hope they don't flood me out again this year. I have been feeling certain that fire sprinkler break was deliberate sabotage. I was thinking again early today about how that person from this apartment complex had been installing that new heater outside my apartment just the day before the flood, which would have been convienent if someone had sent him to do that, knowing they would flood us out the next day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 November 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/26/10 8:39 PM
I think that is the first time I have heard the building fire alarm go off since that flood in this building almost a year ago. I think the fire alarm was going off that time. I remember it went off a few times leading up to the flood and then I don't think it went off again until just about 20 minutes ago, sometime after the 8 PM hour.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 November 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 2:57 AM
For a while now, I guess the better part of the past day, I have been thinking about how when the door starts to appear, there will be a sound similar to water falling. I even looked up that day I awoke to the sound of water falling out of my ceiling, which was 22 November 2007, and was going to include that in my next report but I has since in the past two hours or so taken it out of my draft text report.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 2:59 AM
I also keep thinking that the door will appear on an inside wall of this apartment and the reason the guy gets badly burned in the recent film "Devil" is because that is where the doorway appears in here and someone talked to someone else about it. Hell, I might be causing all that simply because I think it about and then write about it here.

I think about that because that location is where the Renton fire department employee came in, at my insistence, at pulled the electrical cord for a power strip for my personal computers out of the wall as it was starting to float from all the water piling up on the floor from the flood above and I was telling them they should cut the building power before a fire starts. That is when one of them told me the electrical breaker would prevent a fire. In that relevant scene in the film "Devil" the security guard sees an arcing electrical cable down in the basement


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 3:22 AM
I don't know. Maybe it happens when I am sleeping. The sound startles me awake and I get up to find the source of the noise, thinking they are flooding me out again, which is something I dread every time I think of it.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 3:25 AM
In the 1994 film "Timecop" "Atwood" is sitting at his desk and he seems to hear that "Walker" is about to appear in his office. Something seems to alert him that "Walker" is about to appear but when ever I watch that film on television I am never really just what alerts him to the appearance of "Walker." The scene establishes that "Atwood" is alert before the form of "Walker" even begins to appear.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 3:30 AM
So now I have the thought that I will not be asleep when the door next appears because I am supposed to watch it appear, at least for the first time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 3:33 AM
Look at how that works out. The name "Atwood" is also that street name I noted at that former First Federal building where I "remember" working in Greenville SC. The building is at the corner of Academy and College. A street just as close as Atwood is, I think without looking it up again, named Barrett. I think it is connected to Central. The premiere date is the same as "Princess Caraboo."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086379/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stroker Ace (1983)


Release Dates

USA 1 July 1983



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086379/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Stroker Ace (1983)


Burt Reynolds ... Stroker Ace










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb


Devil (2010)

Quotes


Ramirez: Everybody believes in him a little bit, even guys like you who pretend they don't.

[Detective Bowden takes out a small folded piece of paper and throws it to Ramirez that reads "Im so sorry"]

Ramirez: What's this?

Detective Bowden: An apology note left at the site of a hit and run. My wife and son were killed out on Bethlaham Pike five years ago, but that's OK, because whoever did it is *sorry*. You can tell by the heartfelt apology on the back of a carwash coupon.

[pause]

Detective Bowden: So no, I don't believe in the Devil. You don't need him, people are bad enough by themselves.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

Devil (2010)


The film begins with a person committing suicide by jumping from a building narrated by Ramirez (Jacob Vargas) who mentions that his mother tells him stories of the Devil roaming the earth, and it always begins with a suicide. Detective Bowden (Chris Messina) is called to the scene to aid in the investigation. Bowden is a recovering alcoholic devastated by the death of his wife and child in a hit-and-run accident by a driver who was never caught.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086379/quotes

IMDb


Stroker Ace (1983)

Quotes


Stroker Ace: The son of a bitch hit me and spun me out. I can't remember his name.

NASCAR Driver: You never can, can you?

Stroker Ace: Anyway, he spun me out. What do you think I should do with him?

NASCAR Driver: I think you ought to stick him in the fence.

Stroker Ace: Good idea, Neil.

[Aubrey drives up]

Stroker Ace: Well, speak of the devil.

Aubrey James: Mr. Bonnett. Stroker.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/109414/Konstantin-Ustinovich-Chernenko


Encyclopædia Britannica


Konstantin Ustinovich Chernenko


Konstantin Ustinovich Chernenko, (born Sept. 11 [Sept. 24, New Style], 1911, Bolshaya Tes, Yeniseysk, Russian Empire [now in Krasnoyarsk kray, Russia]—died March 10, 1985, Moscow), chief political leader of the Soviet Union from February 1984 until his death in 1985.










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film “Devil” & the Barack Obama nomination of Stacia A. Hylton as scheduled criminal activity & all Barack Obama activity ) is 6450 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1983 ( premiere US film "Stroker Ace" ) is 6450 days



From 5/12/1991 ( the Monaco Grand Prix ) To 9/17/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film “Devil” & the Barack Obama nomination of Stacia A. Hylton as scheduled criminal activity & all Barack Obama activity ) is 7068 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1985 ( Konstantin Chernenko dead ) is 7068 days



From 6/13/1952 ( premiere US film "Diplomatic Courier" ) To 9/17/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film “Devil” & the Barack Obama nomination of Stacia A. Hylton as scheduled criminal activity & all Barack Obama activity ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/06/atlantis.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/bawk-bawk-bawk-barawwwwkk.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Devil (2010)

Country Date

UK 17 September 2010
USA 17 September 2010



http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2010/09/17/president-obama-announces-more-key-administration-posts


BARACK OBAMA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 17, 2010

President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts:

Stacia A. Hylton, Director, United States Marshals Service










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb


Devil (2010) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Quotes


Ramirez: [seeing ghostly face on monitor] You see it?

Lustig: Yeah, look, that's just... That's just grain in the image. That's, you know, it's a mistake. It's like when people see Jesus in a pancake or something.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/releaseinfo

IMDb

Diplomatic Courier (1952)


Release Dates

USA 13 June 1952










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/quotes

IMDb


Diplomatic Courier (1952)

Quotes


Joan Ross: When I started this crazy tour the last thing I was looking for was a man. Why I should pick on you, I don't know. After I know you better I may not like you. But I kept thinking about you and started looking for you. I phoned all over and Tony Bennis from the Paris embassy found out for me that you has come here. Michael, it's was exactly 11:45 a few days ago when you left me. What time is it now? Check both watches.

Mike Kells: Well, it's exactly 11:37.

Joan Ross: Do we resume? Heaven bless 11:37. I don't.

Mike Kells: , I'd like nothing better in the world, but right now I'm sort of... I... I... I'm... tied...

Joan Ross: All right, I'm gonna lay my cards on the table. Michael, tell me the truth. Are you with someone?

Mike Kells: [showing a photo of a woman] No. No, I'm chasing her. My dream girl.

Joan Ross: Can't be helped. Can't be helped, can it? I apologize to you Michael. I'm truly sorry.

Mike Kells: No, no, no. I'm only kidding about her. I'm only doing this for an acquaintance of a friend of mine. I promised to look her up and see about her.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/quotes

IMDb


Diplomatic Courier (1952)

Quotes


Joan Ross: I'm with those people over there. They're much duller than you are. But they got far better manners so I have to lie like the dickens. Especially that one guy! He's the captain. He thinks he is a mate of mine. You know the kind.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/quotes

IMDb


Diplomatic Courier (1952)

Quotes


Mike Kells: [to Janine] Well, he left in a hurry. It turned out he had an appointment to get killed. That's right, his timing was a little off. You'll be sorry to hear the car got him and not me.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/quotes

IMDb


Diplomatic Courier (1952)

Quotes


Col. Mark Cagle: [about Janine] She's an appealing dish no doubt. Most bad women are. One way or another, that's why they can be so successfully bad.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/quotes

IMDb


Diplomatic Courier (1952)

Quotes


Col. Mark Cagle: [about bugging Janine's apartment] I want to hear every word she says. I want to hear it when she reads.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb


Devil (2010) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Quotes


Ramirez: When he's near, everything goes wrong. Toast falls jelly-side down, children hit tables, and people get hurt.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044552/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Diplomatic Courier (1952)


Department of State courier Mike Kells ends up in postwar hotbed Trieste after failing to collect a package from a colleague. The Military Police are happy for him to get more involved, but things get a bit tough. After all, he is just a postman.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:45 PM


Devil (2010)





I guess I know why today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster. Last year, my apartment flooded due to a fire sprinkler line that froze and burst, they tell me, and I threw away my toaster because all that crap from the apartment's above was streaming out throughout the ceiling. I used that toaster just about every day but I did not feel like replacing it all during this past year. Until today. Today I was suddenly compelled to purchase a new toaster and so I did. I wanted to pick up some other stuff but no, only the toaster. The toaster would be the only item on the electronic transaction I generated with my bank card because without the electronic transaction then it "wouldn't count" whatever that means. So just one hour before I went to see this film I bought a new toaster and I had it with me in my backpack after I sat down in the theatre to watch this film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:59 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Friday 02 August 2013