Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Just you and me and the NSA.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:40 PM

To:

Subject:

Also, I think I said this before, all the stuff in my public blog I write about myself seems to be fiction to me more than any of the Hollywood fiction I reference in my blog.

They’re all big business and I am somebody who has something they want.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 June 2013 excerpt ends]










http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2006-08-20/news/0608200339_1_south-africa-flu-and-other-diseases-spread-and-treatment


Chicago Tribune


Obama returns to Africa with fanfare of celebrity

August 20, 2006 By Jeff Zeleny, Tribune correspondent


Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) embarked Saturday on a 17-day, six-nation tour of Africa


Local media accounts last week described preparations for the visit with all the pomp of a presidential arrival, complete with a request for locals to donate bulls and goats for a homecoming feast.

During a one-day trip to his father's home village, however, he said he does not intend to follow the Luo custom of constructing a homestead on the land of his father, which townspeople had been wishing for months.

"I won't be doing it on this trip. The tradition is that you would build a homestead. How well that tradition is still observed, I don't know."





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048728/releaseinfo

IMDb


To Catch a Thief (1955)


Release Dates

USA 3 August 1955 (Los Angeles, California)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj85x-KnoHA


You Tube


Ayrton Senna Pole Lap - Monaco GP 1991














JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


SUMNER
Looks more promising than anything else these folks have to offer. Plenty of shelter, nice, little valley. Location, location, location.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:29 PM Friday, September 02, 2005

On the road again

Well, they are kicking me out this place in a couple weeks so I guess that settles that. Something about me not having the kind of problems a typical resident would have and I have to have the kind of problems they know how to find solutions for.

Maybe tomorrow is the day I get some answers. I still can't understand why no one has responded to me. I always tell people what I know and what I don't know when they ask me a question. With all the weird stuff going on around me these past few years, I can only conclude that they will not respond because they have something to hide.


It feels like I am taking on the Mafia. It doesn't matter how right I am. They are still going to make me bleed just for standing up to them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


I guess if there is any solace to all this, it is that Thomas Ray was never attacked before by such world-class cowards. It is quite fascinating to see how Willard H. Gates, master of Shih Tzu War, and conspirators, operates. I believe it was only my forgotten military skills and experience that has kept me alive from their attacks so far.

And still, I get support from family and friends, but absolutely no support from decision makers and I pursue those responsible for 9/11 and other terrorist operations. Thomas Ray seems to be one of the most qualified people to fight that so-called "War on Terror" but yet, they won't wake him up. They just leave him isolated as a sitting duck.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060821&slug=obama21


The Seattle Times


Monday, August 21, 2006


Kenyans jubilant as Obama returns

By Jeff Zeleny

Chicago Tribune

PETE SOUZA / CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Sen. Barack Obama, D.-Ill., peers out of what was Nelson Mandela's prison cell on Robben Island off the coast of Cape Town, South Africa, on Sunday.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043778/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Man from Planet X (1951)


Release Dates

USA 9 March 1951 (San Francisco, California)



http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/quotes

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Quotes


Crook: What's you doing, you pighead sucka?

Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta there's been giving me a large black coffee, today she gives me a large black coffee only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


Hans Gruber: Touching, Cowboy, touching. Or should I call you, Mr. McClane? Mr. Officer John McClane of the New York Police Department?

Richard Thornburg: Get on the phone to Harry in New York. Come on, baby, move, move.

Thornburg's Assistant: Got it.

Sergeant Al Powell: Better get a hold of somebody in dispatch.

John McClane: Sister Teresa called me Mr. McClane in the third grade. My friends call me John, and you're neither, shit-head.





























http://www.enca.com/south-africa/obamas-head-robben-island


eNCA


Obama pays homage to Madiba

South Africa Sunday 30 June 2013 - 6:50 AM


File: Barak Obama, then US senator for Illinois, looks out of the window of former president Nelson Mandela's jail cell on August 20, 2006 on Robben Island.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051496/releaseinfo

IMDb


Cowboy (1958)


Release Dates

USA 19 February 1958 (New York City, New York)



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:41:06 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: domestic eavesdropping program

To: "Kerry Burgess"


On the very day I started at Microsoft, December 7, 1998, the state of South Carolina announced they were dropping out of the antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


FBI Agent Johnson: [referring to McClane] He's inside? Who is he?

Dwayne T. Robinson: Well, he might be a cop. I don't know, we're checking on that.

FBI Special Agent Johnson: One of yours?

Dwayne T. Robinson: No. No way.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


Supervisor: [as McClane tries to call up police] Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.

John McClane: No fucking shit, lady. Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


Holly Gennero McClane: After all your posturing, all your little speeches, you're nothing but a common thief.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


Hans Gruber: Now, you can break the code?

Theo: You didn't bring me along for my charming personality.




























http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/chi-mhobamasenaterobben220081031041055,0,7610178.photo


Chicago Tribune


Robben Island


( Tribune photo by Pete Souza / August 20, 2006 )

Barack Obama lies on a cot inside a prison cell on Robben Island, South Africa.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/releaseinfo

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)


Release Dates

USA 15 July 1988 (limited)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/releaseinfo

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)


Release Dates

USA 8 December 1983 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb


Die Hard (1988)

Quotes


Dwayne T. Robinson: Oh, I hope that's not a hostage.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Die Hard (1988) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Bruce Willis ... Officer John McClane





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Sudden Impact (1983) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Clint Eastwood ... Harry Callahan










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/quotes

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Quotes


Police Commissioner: I think it would be wise if the Inspector took some time off.

Harry Callahan: Are you suspending me, sir?

Police Commissioner: No, I'm saying you take a vacation until this cools off.

Harry Callahan: But I'm not up for a vacation!

Police Commissioner: Callahan, I'm not going to fence with you. Take a few days off.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/quotes

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Quotes


Captain Briggs: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?

Harry Callahan: Yeah... you're a legend in your own mind.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


These drugs are really screwing up my head. I have probably slept for 75% of the past two days. All this risk to my brain because I exposed fraud at Microsoft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


I started thinking that I discovered life on Mars. Some kind of sandbugs. And that explains a lot too. Something about sandkings or sand devils. Something about holes bored into the walls of a gully or cliff, as though by creatures. They would have wanted me to examine the gullies to see if they were created by water or some other force of erosion. I have severeal memories of something like that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


AHA! This photo reminds me of the interior of building where my father worked. He was the manager of a cattle ranch and when I look at this photo, I am reminded of a house trailer they worked in on the ranch.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/large/c31347-20.jpg

President Reagan meeting with staff in the lounge aboard Air Force One on a return trip to Andrews Air Force base.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Die_Hard_1988_Extended_Version_CD2.html


Die Hard


Still the cowboy, Mr McClane.
Americans... all alike.
This time, John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.
That was Gary Cooper, asshole.
Enough jokes.
You'd have made a pretty good cowboy yourself, Hans.
(Hans) Oh, yes. What was it you said to me before?
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: started getting sick


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Ah, and if they kill me or let me die, all this probably becomes a non-issue. So the longer they drag it out, the more likely I will end up killing myself, because as far as I know, no one is going to talk to me about this stuff. If I ask the police about it, they're just going to put me back in the hospital. If I want to get out of here and back to the relative comfort of the Veteran's Center, I have to start taking drugs again. It's crazy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:32 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 06 August 2013