Saturday, August 03, 2013

Funny. I was just thinking that yesterday.




Walking back from the grocery store. Dozens of car zooming by me as usual for the past four years. But yesterday not person even looked at me funny!

AND 99%+ OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW!

Just you and me and the NSA.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Hooper: I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jaws_(25th_Anniversary_Collectors_Edition).html


Jaws


Why don't we lead the shark into shore instead of him leading us out to sea?
Grab a couple of poles.
Hang on now, we're going around.
Into starboard. Easy.
I'm gonna back her off now. Keep a watch on it, boys. Watch him.
All right, gentlemen, snag them.
Now then tie them to the stern cleats.
Brody, bring your end around the cleat.
That's right, it'll lock itself off. Give him room, Brody.
Stay clear of the line.
Watch it. Stand clear.
Stand away from those stern cleats.
Back home we got a taxidermy man.
He gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brought him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:00 AM Monday, February 28, 2011


How is it possible I could dream such a detail?





In a dream I had while sleeping a few hours ago, I dreamed I was in some room and there was a storage locker similar to what you would find in a very nice gymnasium and I walked up to it to open it and it had my combination lock on it. As I just wrote that sentence, I thought to myself of how consistent the dream is with the context of how I was in that homeless shelter I called the Pioneer Square gulag and of how that storage locker was similar in function to the one I had in the dream but in the dream, the surroundings seemed luxurious, although there are no real details I can recall that make me think of that description. After the observation about the gym, I would have said that the storage locker was similar, except for the luxury detail, to a storage locker I have used in my artificial memory while assigned to a shore facility in the United States Navy.

So anyway, I thought about that dream several times in the past few hours because I specifically recall the combination code I used to open my combination padlock that was protecting my personal items in that storage locker.

The combination code was '5206.'

After I woke up, and possibly during the dream itself, I was thinking over about whether that was supposed to be a specific date. I forgot about it until just a few minutes ago and then reviewed my journal.

How is it possible I could dream about a detail that is so consistent with a note I made in my private journal on the day 5/2/2006?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:08 PM

To: prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

And I know someone with keys was entering my locker a few months ago. I'm not falling for this stuff today. I put a tag in there and only someone that had unlocked the door could have put it back on. They put it back on close, but not close enough.


prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com wrote:

Meeting Request

Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

Location Everywhere

When Monday, May 1, 2006 (All Day)

Please RSVP:

Non-Outlook Users: Respond to Meeting Request

Outlook Users: Respond by clicking "Accept", "Tentative" or "Decline" at the top of the e-mail.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 May 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708446/quotes

IMDb


Star Trek (TV Series)

Shore Leave (1966)

Quotes


Mr. Spock: Dr. McCoy is correct, Captain. After what this ship has been through in the last three months, there is not a crewman aboard who's not in need of rest. Myself excepted of course.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jaws_(25th_Anniversary_Collectors_Edition).html


Jaws


Tell him about the swimmers.
A shark is attracted to the exact kind of splashing and activity...
...that occurs whenever people swim. You can't avoid it.
If you open the beaches on the Fourth of July...
...it's like ringing the dinner bell, for Christ sakes.
I pulled a tooth, the size of a shot glass, out of a boat out there.
It was the tooth of a great white.
It was Gardner's boat all chewed up. I helped tow it. You should've seen it.
Where is that tooth? Did you see it, Brody?
I didn't see it.
-He dropped it on the way in. -I had an accident.
And what did you say the name of this shark is?
It's a carcharodon carcharias. It's a great white.
You don't have the tooth?
We depend on the summer people for our lives--
You are not gonna have a summer unless you deal with this problem.
We have to close the beaches, and hire somebody to kill the shark!
We have to tell the Coast Guard.
You'll have to contact the Shark Research Panel.
You'll have to ring this entire harbor.
I don't think either one of you are familiar with our problems.
I know that you are going to ignore...
...this problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass!
Wait a second. There are two ways to deal with this.
You're either gonna kill this animal, or cut off it's food supply.
We have to close the beaches.
Sick vandalism.
That is a deliberate mutilation of a public service message.
I want those little paint-happy bastards caught...
-...and hung up by their Buster-Browns. -That's it. Goodbye.
I won't waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch.
Don't do this.
What we are dealing with here, is a perfect engine, an eating machine.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Hooper: Mr. Vaughn, what we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks, and that's all. Now, why don't you take a long, close look at this sign.

[refers to the graffitied billboard]

Hooper: Those proportions are correct.

Mayor Vaughn: Love to prove that, wouldn't ya? Get your name into the National Geographic.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Mayor Vaughn: Martin, it's all psychological. You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:23 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 03 August 2013