Thursday, August 01, 2013

Renton Highlands




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: auto-confirm@amazon.com [mailto:auto-confirm@amazon.com]

Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:59 PM

To: kerrywburgess

Subject: Your Order with Amazon.com


Shipping estimate for these items: June 8, 2009


"The Day the Earth Stood Still (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition)"

Keanu Reeves; DVD; $9.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 June 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: June 09, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/09/09 12:07 AM
I have been sleeping a lot the past couple days or so. I am not certain how long it has been. It started after I ate a tuna sandwich I bought at QFC the last time I bought groceries there. I have been wondering if it was drugged and I decided just now to note it because I was thinking again about that scene where "Klaatu" passes out in that recent remake of "The Day The Earth Stood Still." The scenery suggests he passes out because of the injury from the gunshot wound but I think that was also after he used his paranormal powers to get the tuna sandwich from the machine, which is something the lunatics out here would take as some kind of iconic notion for poisoning my food. As usual, those employees in there creep me out and that moment when I made that selection for that sandwich was no different and I am wondering if that was one of those times they were recording video that the Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis will use after they kill all of us. It is some kind of perverse reality show they are taping around me and it is so subtle that I am only picking up on parts of it. They are probably just recording me in a manner that will establish the notion of me being in the scene while much of the dialog is happening outside my sensory awareness. They just patch in clips of me to create the illusion of my participation or something similar to that. Whatever they are doing though is centered on me, such as those QFC employees drugging my food. One possibility is that they are trying to match up those scenes of me buying food that they drugged with them reading my blog and then creating the perception that the information I write about is because I am drugged.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 June 2009 excerpt ends]










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video:

00:54:34


"Nine One One. What's your emergency?"... "The escaped convict they showed on the news, I just saw the guy at the gas station"... "Can you describe him?"... "He was in a little car"... "Nine One One. What is your emergency"... "I just saw that wanted man over by the McDonalds"... "Can you give me a description of the car?"... "A silver four-door with a woman and a kid"... "I need three units to look for a silver Honda near Ochada orchard"... "Unit One responding"...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 2:29 PM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Vault

Trashcan Man.

Of course.

Trashcan Man.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:06 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Vault

In the Tuesday 26 February 2013 episode of the CBS television series “NCIS: Los Angeles” broadcast across the nation in the United States there was a shootout at a laundry-mat place of business.

A group of villains opened up at the building with automatic weapons fire and one of the starring characters, the phony ex-Navy SEAL, fired back with his semi-automatic pistol.

The shootout blasted out all of the window glass and when the phony ex-Navy SEAL walked out of the building, after he killed one of the shooters in the almost-“A-Team” black van the building address affixed to the intact window glass above him was ‘5173.’

Later dialog featured the use of the word ‘vault’ in a dialog about law school as spoken by two of the other starring characters including the scraggly looking “Scooby Doo” character from the Los Angeles Police Department who works with the phony “NCIS” agents.



From 3/3/1959 (the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 5/1/1973 ( the graduation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree for my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 5173 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 3:35 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073802/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Three Days of the Condor (1975)


Joe Turner: Listen. I work for the CIA. I am not a spy. I just read books! We read everything that's published in the world. And we... we feed the plots - dirty tricks, codes - into a computer, and the computer checks against actual CIA plans and operations. I look for leaks, I look for new ideas... We read adventures and novels and journals. I... I... Who'd invent a job like that?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Glory (1989)


[Handing the journalist his letters home]

Colonel Robert G. Shaw: Got some letters here, personal things. Also, if I should fall, remember what you see here.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:18 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Vault

‘4206’

That’s weird. Only just now when I went outside to take out the trash did I realize that: that’s the pass-code for the heavy-duty trash compactor they installed here at Crowne Point apartments a few years ago. I don’t recall when they installed it. Couple years ago I guess. I’ve lived here since September 2009.

You see, I dreamed that numerical combination a few days ago. I have resisted the urge to write about it. Even now that doesn’t sound that amazing but it makes me think of some work I put into that combination after I woke up from a sleeping dream where I saw it in the dream.

Why would I dream about that number? I have been going out there for a long time and punching it in without giving it much thought. Someone wrote it on the wall next to the input panel but I have never forgotten it in my memory so far and that only goes to explain how it’s possible that I would see it in a dream.

But why have I not recognized it until now?

I don’t recall the day I woke from that sleeping dream. I worked on it but I didn’t record the date. I did, however, write the number down and it is still here on a piece of paper on my desk just where I wrote it down.

I saw it in a dream because it was the combination to a safe vault I was trying to open. There was a lot of other detail in that dream I have forgotten now. It seemed to start, as best I recall now, although it started much earlier I think now, with me feeling some kind of anxiety about how a door that was the entrance to a building would close shut as another person went through it towards me and if that door locked then I would have no way to get inside to the room and inside the room was the safe vault.

I did get inside the room to the safe vault though and I was turning the knob on the front of the safe to dial in the combination and I saw myself having to do it several times because I kept getting it wrong. The combination was ‘4206’ and that was a very clear detail in my mind after I woke up.

After I opened the safe vault door with that combination ‘4206’ then the door revealed another combination dial for another locked safe vault door. That combination was ‘11040.’

So that’s weird. I would have thought I would have immediately recognized I had dreamed the pass-code to the trash compactor. You press those numbers ‘4206’ and that unlocks the door and you open it and place your trash inside and close the door.

I don’t recall precisely when I had the sleeping dream. Three or 4 days ago maybe. Seems definitely within the past seven days.

There is some kind of magic going on around here and I feel the need to tell someone about it. I can’t post this message on my blog because it contains details that will immediately identify my location and those jackals I see outside everyday are lurking around waiting for some kind of detail I reveal that will cover their ass for their criminal activity directed at my person.

I made similar complaints to those managers about the laundry room here in my building. They’ve done nothing about the laundry room though. The trash compactor area is better and they did put some effort into that, unlike the laundry room. My guess is that I am the only one complaining about the laundry room and so they do nothing about it other than give me some garbage about addressing my complaints and then nothing was done. I can’t even leave my laundry unattended in that bug-infested room because every time I have left my laundry in there I have come back to find additional items in there that were not there when I started. First it was a big brown towel and the next time it was a dirty-looking sock. Who knows what they were putting in there. God I miss having an apartment with my own washing machine and dryer. I just cannot believe I am still here in this miserable place. Hell of a lot better than Pioneer Square but why any of it?

As for the magic, I really do believe there is some kind of telepathic entity that is telling me things. See, it is telling me those secrets I told you about. Ah, but a new awareness came to mind recently: that entity can tell me only what *other* people know. If I created secrets and told no one else then that entity will never learn those secrets and therefore that entity will never convey telepathically those secrets back to me. What I started thinking is that it can gain information telepathically from any human being on this planet Earth. That means if you knew my secrets then it would tell me that. The reason it is telling me those details is because it wants me to use my ultraspace technology to transport it off this world. However, it is not going to leave before it consumes every living being on this planet. It knows it can’t consume freely because then it will die out eventually. So it’s trying to make me as miserable as possible in the hopes I will jump away and take it with me. As it is now, it is dying because it cannot gain nourishment from my mind. If I wait long enough then it will die off and I will be free again to go anywhere I want to.



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/9/1977 ( the London England Clock Tower "Big Ben" restored to operation ) is 4206 days


From 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 4206 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Han Solo: Garbage chute. Really wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you've discovered! Let's get out of here! Get away from there...

Luke: No, wait...!

[Han draws his laser pistol and fires at the hatch. The laser bolt ricochets wildly around the small room. Everyone dives for cover in the garbage as the bolt finally explodes]

Luke: Will you forget it? I already tried it. It's magnetically sealed!

Princess Leia: Put that thing away, you're gonna get us all killed!

Han Solo: Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here! Now it's not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us.

Princess Leia: It could be worse.

[Garbage creature growls]

Han Solo: It's worse.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:03:48


State Trooper: You, I'm not going to tell you again. Hands on the car.

Jacob Benson - Will Smith's lameoid son ruining a great old film with his lame-ass portrayal: Please don't hurt him.

State Trooper: I'm not going to hurt him, so long as he -

Jacob Benson: I wasn't talking to you.

Klaatu: The pain will only last a moment.

Jacob Benson: You killed him! You killed him!










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 5806 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/25/1981 ( premiere US film "Southern Comfort" ) is 5806 days



From 11/14/1948 ( my biological uncle Charles the Prince of Wales and heir apparent United Kingdom monarchy ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15746 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days



From 8/12/1952 ( the King County Water District number 90 incorporated ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 20576 days

20576 = 10288 + 10288

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/2/1994 ( premiere US TV movie "Spenser: Pale Kings and Princes" ) is 10288 days



From 8/12/1952 ( the King County Water District number 90 incorporated ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 20576 days

20576 = 10288 + 10288

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/2/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Viper" ) is 10288 days



From 8/12/1952 ( the King County Water District number 90 incorporated ) To 9/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Se7en" ) is 15746 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days



From 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 3784 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Dynasty" ) is 3784 days



From 5/14/1912 ( premiere US film "The Turning Point" ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 31492 days

31492 = 15746 + 15746

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days



From 5/28/1942 ( Stanley Prusiner ) To 7/7/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Rock 'n' Roll Years" ) is 15746 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days



From 3/20/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"One Grand Marine" ) To 12/12/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

UK 12 December 2008
USA 12 December 2008










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:36:15


Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: We're going to transport you to a different facility for better medical care.

Klaatu: No, you are not.

Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: Excuse me?

Klaatu: I am leaving.

Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: I can't allow you to do that.

Klaatu: It's not up to you.

Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: This is a military installation. You're surrounded by hundreds of soldiers. There's no leaving here.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Washington_Medical_Center


Wikipedia


University of Washington Medical Center [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The University of Washington Medical Center is a nationally renowned hospital located along the Montlake Cut and Portage Bay in the University District of Seattle, Washington, USA. It is one of the teaching hospitals affiliated with the University of Washington School of Medicine. UW Medical Center has 450 beds.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-205.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

2X05 - THE FARM

Original Airdate (SciFi): 12-AUG-05


Caprica - Hospital Room

Starbuck: How many patients do you have here?

Simon: Am I being interrogated again?





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vacuts28m&date=20050628&query=patty+murray+va+hospital


Local News: Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter


U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.


Yesterday, Murray held a rally outside the Puget Sound VA Health Care System hospital in Seattle










http://www.kcwd90.com/aboutus.php


King County Water District #90

15606 SE 128th Street

Renton, WA 98059


About Us

District History/Overview

King County Water District No. 90 was incorporated on August 12, 1952, with a Water Service Area of approximately five square miles. The primary reason for the formation of the District was due to problems with wells located in the service area. During the summer months, many of the wells would become dry or stagnant. In the spring of 1956, after four years of planning, the District began to supply water to approximately 250 customers. Since that time the District has grown to its present size of just over 7,000 direct service connections in a service area of approximately 15 square miles (9,770 acres).As of December 31, 2009, the District is servicing over 7,100 accounts. The majority of the connections are single-family residential, but the District also serves commercial, irrigation and school service accounts.

The system is divided into 14 separate pressure zones in order to maintain adequate pressures throughout the service area. Under typical (non-emergency) operating conditions, the District relies on Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) for approximately 70% of its water supply. The District provides the other 30% of its water supply from a groundwater well and treatment facility that it operates and maintains. The District maintains and operates eight storage reservoirs, eight pump stations, one treatment facility, seventeen pressure reducing stations and over 110 miles of transmission and distribution mains to provide high quality service to all the areas of the District in accordance with District standards and applicable regulations.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/striking-distance-script-transcript-willis.html


Striking Distance


- Why didn't you question them?
- What for?
- The body was dumped last night.
- How do you know?
I used to be a homicide detective.
- Round up the usual suspects.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Will Smith

Date of Birth

25 September 1968

Birth Name

Willard Christopher Smith Jr.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick


Confidence trick

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A confidence trick (also known as a scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence. A confidence artist is an individual operating alone or in concert with others who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté, or greed.


Terminology

The perpetrator of a confidence trick is often referred to as a confidence (or "con") man





http://www.fara.gov/fara-faq.html


THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT of JUSTICE


WHAT IS FARA?

FARA is short for the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended, 22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF FARA?

The purpose of FARA is to insure that the U.S. Government and the people of the United States are informed of the source of information (propaganda) and the identity of persons attempting to influence U.S. public opinion, policy, and laws. In 1938, FARA was Congress' response to the large number of German propaganda agents in the pre-WWII U.S..










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:34:17


Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: We've decided to sedate him and move him to a more secure location.

Dr. Helen Benson: Are you going to interrogate him?

Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: That's a possibility.

Michael Grainer: Madam Secretary, as scientists, we can't consent to this.

Dr. Ikegawa: He says he wants to speak to the U.N.

Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: History has lessons to teach us about first encounters between civilizations. As rule, the less-advanced civilization is either exterminated or enslaved. I'm thinking of Pizarro and the Incas, Columbus and the Native Americans, and the list goes on. Unfortunately, in this case the less-advanced civilization is us.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:07 PM
This is not so much about waiting for me. I am synchronized with something

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:39 PM
That swarm of bugs as "Helen" leaves the car to follow "Klaatu" as he stands in the marsh of The Highlands, New Jersey, in the scene immediately following his dialog about starting the process. I forgot about the swarm of bugs. It reminds me of those two recent "Stargate Universe" episode with similar creatures. I don't think I have watched this DVD again since I gained a new sense of awareness that associates the nearby marsh but I have been thinking about those sounds of wildlife in these scenes and of how I thought for a brief moment I heard a similar sound when I was walking outside the time following my first notes about my new awareness.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 3:59 PM
Was it today I heard a whisper, for lack of a better description, about how "hope you can breathe underwater" or maybe that was not precisely what I heard as a line of thought but it is close. There have been several observations that have prompted me to think about that again, such as watching later "Star Trek: The Voyage Home" and now the dialog about the Ark in the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 5:31 PM
"This is it. This is where we're supposed to meet her."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 16, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/09 9:59 PM
That McDonalds next the graveyard just down from the street from here is part of that Extra Mile store and that is a gas station that sell Chevron gas. The Chevron station uses the logo of two inverted chevrons which is the same as the rank portion of the U.S. Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class rank symbol.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/09 10:12 PM
I have also been thinking about how they were in an orchard. An apple orchard? What other products are grown in orchards?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/09 10:22 PM
Standing near the driveway to Crowne Point at the top of the hill on 4th I can see the trees lining Greenwood cemetary as well as where the Chevron and McDonalds are to the west and then standing there looking to the east I can see that protected marshland wildlife area.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/09 10:25 PM
I have thought several times that this area was scouted before the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and then those details incorporated into the film. The at some point, the creator of those details or some other person conversed with our Gods, or "alien gods" or I have refered to them, and those entities subtly guided me here and so that I would walk around here and start to recognize the similarity. I was also thinking again today about that highline power tranmission towers that run through here too. So with that first theory, I think also of another theory. That theory is the details were incorporated into the work not unlike I write stuff in my journal and only after I write those details do I later see those details echoed somewhere else and when I had been writing those details I did not understand how it was going to show up later. The consistent part of those two theories is that these "alien gods" for lack of a proper term, were subtly guiding me to where I would see and recognize the source of those details.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/09 11:21 PM
As the just dawned on me to note this thought, my thinking progressed onto different notions. The first was that I was thinking again that someone is incorporating details from a person who can see, or perhaps 'sense' is the better term, the future. But then that progressed into how what I write sometimes is that I am sensing the future. It seems important as I write now that there seems to be a specific person, and I don't know who that is, that can sense the future with a different, or greater, or maybe I just want to note a 'different' capability of sensing the future and that sense is beyond what a normal human capability, as is my ability when I sense the future. I just do not always know that I am sensing the future. It seems that I sense the future because someone wants me to and it is not really important the specifics of what I sense about the future but simply that I note the occurence as some kind of confirmation that I did sense the unknowable-to-me future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 December 2009 excerpt ends]










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video:


Jacob Benson: What do you think?

Klaatu: Of what?

Jacob Benson: Should people run, or should we stay and fight?

Klaatu: Neither.

Jacob Benson: What should we do then?

Klaatu: There's nothing you can do. This is it. Pull in here.

Dr. Helen Benson: McDonald's?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:34 PM
What I started thinking about a few minutes ago is how I was having last night, or maybe early this morning as I was trying to fall asleep, that line of thought, as happens a lot of times, about when the literal zombies begin to attack the population around here. This line of thought was generally the same but there was a new character this time, although actually he, or she, was not new, now that I think about it. This time was just a few new details to the profile of that person. I can remember now having this line of thought at least one other time in recent memory. The line of thought is that I am walking through the parking lot to the grocery store, which is almost always the only time I walk away from this apartment building, and I am walking through the parking lot towards the grocery store and a person says something to me and I understand that person is the person who represents the overall evil that is visiting this place. I have no idea who that is as I sit here and write this but that line of thought considers that only at that moment of when that person speaks to me there in the parking lot do I know who she or he is.

That person and I are at odds on a spiritual basis so I never speak anything to that person other than my first comments about how I recognize him or her.

Yesterday was the same line of thought in general but this time that person speaks to me as I walk through the parking lot and that person claims that I am his or her father. That person goes on to explain that I am not his or her biological father, in that sense of the term offspring, but that the person standing there is inhabited by some kind of spirit that is the product of me.

I avoid conversation with that person, other than perhaps to ackowledge his or her existence, and then in that line of thought yesterday, that person walks off through the parking lot and seems to bite a woman in the distance from me and that woman runs away and runs over by me and is complaining that someone bit her on the arm and I get caught up in the situation and I am standing around in that tanning booth business there close to the grocery store and because that woman went in there because she was bleeding and she wanted help. After a few minutes, she turns into a zombie and she starts biting everyone in the room with me. At some point, that evil incarnate person has come back and has explained to me that the zombies are allergic to me personally, and vice versa, but with me, I do not suffer an allergic reaction to them unless I have the intent in my mind to try to take some kind of physical action against the zombies. A policeman has arrived on the scene and the woman has just turned into a zombie and she bites him and the police officer shoots that evil incarnate person in the head and he or she falls to the sidewalk but then I see the bullet wound healing rapidly and the bullet falls to the sidewalk and that person tells me that I also have that power. I think that was where the line of thought ended and I don't know what I did after that. Maybe that was when I fell asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:50 PM
He or she also told me that the wounds a person receives from a zombie will not heal when that person becomes a zombie but that when a zombie gets wounded by a human then that zombie will regenerate any kind of wound that was inflicted by that human to the zombie. So even if a human cuts off the arm of a zombie then that zombie will regenerate the arm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2011 excerpt ends]










https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.48946,-122.164195&spn=0.001144,0.002064&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=47.489489,-122.164164&panoid=geD2QaX0hPhYyL6SS40tbw&cbp=12,52.84,,0,-4.52


Google Maps


440 Union Avenue Northeast, Renton, Washington, United States










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: -----Original Message-----

From: Amazon.com [mailto:ship-confirm@amazon.com]

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 2:35 PM

To: kerrywburgess

Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#104-3893786-0528242)


Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped this portion of your order separately to give you quicker service. You won't be charged any extra shipping fees, and the remainder of your order will follow as soon as those items become available.


The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:


The Time Machine

Time Machine


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


'I tried to call to them, but the language they had was apparently different from that of the Over-world people; so that I was needs left to my own unaided efforts, and the thought of flight before exploration was even then in my mind. But I said to myself, "You are in for it now," and, feeling my way along the tunnel, I found the noise of machinery grow louder. Presently the walls fell away from me, and I came to a large open space, and striking another match, saw that I had entered a vast arched cavern, which stretched into utter darkness beyond the range of my light. The view I had of it was as much as one could see in the burning of a match.

'Necessarily my memory is vague. Great shapes like big machines rose out of the dimness, and cast grotesque black shadows, in which dim spectral Morlocks sheltered from the glare. The place, by the by, was very stuffy and oppressive, and the faint halitus of freshly shed blood was in the air. Some way down the central vista was a little table of white metal, laid with what seemed a meal. The Morlocks at any rate were carnivorous! Even at the time, I remember wondering what large animal could have survived to furnish the red joint I saw. It was all very indistinct: the heavy smell, the big unmeaning shapes, the obscene figures lurking in the shadows, and only waiting for the darkness to come at me again! Then the match burned down, and stung my fingers, and fell, a wriggling red spot in the blackness.

'I have thought since how particularly ill-equipped I was for such an experience. When I had started with the Time Machine, I had started with the absurd assumption that the men of the Future would certainly be infinitely ahead of ourselves in all their appliances. I had come without arms, without medicine, without anything to smoke—at times I missed tobacco frightfully—even without enough matches. If only I had thought of a Kodak! I could have flashed that glimpse of the Underworld in a second, and examined it at leisure. But, as it was, I stood there with only the weapons and the powers that Nature had endowed me with—hands, feet, and teeth; these, and four safety-matches that still remained to me.

'I was afraid to push my way in among all this machinery in the dark, and it was only with my last glimpse of light I discovered that my store of matches had run low. It had never occurred to me until that moment that there was any need to economize them, and I had wasted almost half the box in astonishing the Upper-worlders, to whom fire was a novelty. Now, as I say, I had four left, and while I stood in the dark, a hand touched mine, lank fingers came feeling over my face, and I was sensible of a peculiar unpleasant odour. I fancied I heard the breathing of a crowd of those dreadful little beings about me. I felt the box of matches in my hand being gently disengaged, and other hands behind me plucking at my clothing. The sense of these unseen creatures examining me was indescribably unpleasant. The sudden realization of my ignorance of their ways of thinking and doing came home to me very vividly in the darkness. I shouted at them as loudly as I could. They started away, and then I could feel them approaching me again. They clutched at me more boldly, whispering odd sounds to each other. I shivered violently, and shouted again—rather discordantly. This time they were not so seriously alarmed, and they made a queer laughing noise as they came back at me. I will confess I was horribly frightened. I determined to strike another match and escape under the protection of its glare. I did so, and eking out the flicker with a scrap of paper from my pocket, I made good my retreat to the narrow tunnel. But I had scarce entered this when my light was blown out and in the blackness I could hear the Morlocks rustling like wind among leaves, and pattering like the rain, as they hurried after me.

'In a moment I was clutched by several hands, and there was no mistaking that they were trying to haul me back. I struck another light, and waved it in their dazzled faces. You can scarce imagine how nauseatingly inhuman they looked—those pale, chinless faces and great, lidless, pinkish-grey eyes!—as they stared in their blindness and bewilderment. But I did not stay to look, I promise you: I retreated again, and when my second match had ended, I struck my third. It had almost burned through when I reached the opening into the shaft. I lay down on the edge, for the throb of the great pump below made me giddy. Then I felt sideways for the projecting hooks, and, as I did so, my feet were grasped from behind, and I was violently tugged backward. I lit my last match … and it incontinently went out. But I had my hand on the climbing bars now, and, kicking violently, I disengaged myself from the clutches of the Morlocks and was speedily clambering up the shaft, while they stayed peering and blinking up at me: all but one little wretch who followed me for some way, and well-nigh secured my boot as a trophy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


[She draws a finger down Sumner's face.]

WRAITH QUEEN
(insistent, in the hypnotic echo)
Kneel…

[Sumner, against his own will, falls to his knees.]

WRAITH QUEEN
I have not tasted such strength in so long.

[She rips his t-shirt with one stroke of her hand, baring his chest.]

SUMNER
Go to hell.

WRAITH QUEEN
Earth first.

[She shoves her hand onto his chest. He screams in agony.]










http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/all-along-the-watchtower

BOB DYLAN

All Along The Watchtower

“There must be some way out of here,” said the joker to the thief
“There’s too much confusion, I can’t get no relief










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111258/releaseinfo

IMDb


Spenser: Pale Kings and Princes (1994 TV Movie)


Release Dates

USA 2 January 1994










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083111/releaseinfo

IMDb


Southern Comfort (1981)


Release Dates

USA 25 September 1981 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083111/quotes

IMDb


Southern Comfort (1981)

Quotes


Simms: [crying] I didn't do anything wrong... I'm not supposed to be here... I'm not supposed to be here!

[gets shot in the chest]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083111/quotes

IMDb


Southern Comfort (1981)

Quotes


Cajun Trapper: Kill him! Kill him!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/20/11 4:33 PM
That's it. That's what that means. Watching again now the DVD for the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" that is the reason Will Smith gestures to his shoulder just before he thanks "Anna" for treating his leg. I was also thinking after watching "Dark City" the other night about how "Anna" is the name of Jennifer Connelly's character at the end of that film. So this film has "Klaatu" using his medicinal substance to treat the gunshot wound in his upper chest area, which I would also refer to as his shoulder area. The substance causes even the scar to disappear. I don't recall where the original "Klaatu" was hit by gunfire at the beginning of that original version. Will Smith also gestures to his shoulder after being hit by a bullet in "Hancock" of which Theron stars with him and her birthdate is 8/7/1975.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:47 PM Sunday, December 20, 2009


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)


2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:03:34


State Trooper: I have the FBI suspect in custody










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/02_01

Armageddon


2:02:03
- Do you believe that just happened?










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34583&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony for the Take Pride in America Awards

July 21, 1987

Well, I appreciate your presence here today and deeply appreciate all that many of you have been doing to ensure that our countrymen continue to enjoy the richness and beauty of America. There's a story I like to tell, and I've told it an awful lot of times, but I hope I haven't told it to any of you.

It has to do with an old farmer who picked up some creek-bottom land. It was all covered with rocks and overgrown with brush, but he set to work. And he hauled the rocks away, and he cleaned the brush. And he cultivated, and he fertilized, and he planted. And he had a garden spot. And one day at church, he asked the preacher if he wouldn't, after church, come on out and see what he'd done. Well, the Reverend got out there, and he looked at that corn. And he said, "I've never seen such corn. My," he said, "how the Lord has blessed this land. Those melons—I've never seen anything so big." He said, "God has certainly been good to this place here." And he went on that way, and the old boy was getting a little fidgety. And finally, he says, "Reverend, I wish you could have seen it when the Lord was doing it by Himself." [Laughter]

Well, today we're honoring praiseworthy citizens who are giving God a hand in preserving our precious gifts. Unlike the farmer in the story, more often than not, those we honor today are protecting our land from some of mankind's more wasteful and destructive ways. Some of America's greatest assets are, of course, the parks, national forests, and other public lands that have been set aside for the benefit and enjoyment of our people and for future generations. When one thinks of America, one thinks of purple mountain majesties, of bald eagles, of natural beauty, and of great halls where our ancestors gathered to lay the foundations of our democracy.

We take pride in our freedom, and we also take pride in the natural grandeur of our land. And there's much to be proud of. We have in our country the world's first and best national park system, national forests and wildlife refuges, an extraordinary urban park system, and preserved historic sites. And all this is the legacy of caring individuals, perhaps like the ones we honor today, who acted to see that these treasures were preserved and passed on. Our administration has been solidly committed to the restoration and maintenance of this inheritance. In the past 61/2 years, we've spent $1 billion to restore our national parks, which had been permitted to fall in some disrepair over a period of time. In the past 6 1/2 years, as I say, we've done that, and we've strictly upheld laws protecting our endangered species and have vigorously pursued plans to recover them. We've moved to stem the serious loss of vital wetlands, and we've set aside millions of acres of wilderness, created 29 new wildlife refuges, and protected thousands of miles of scenic rivers and trails.





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37238&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

May 12th, 1986

The President. Well, thank you all for being here. Nancy and I want to welcome you all to the White House for this happy occasion. On days like this and at lunches like this, I find myself looking up and thinking what a wonderful job I have. We're here today to present the Medal of Freedom to seven Americans. This medal is the highest civilian honor our nation can bestow. And I've always thought it highly significant that we call it not the Medal of Talent or the Medal of Valor or the Medal of Courage or Genius but the Medal of Freedom. I think that says a lot about our values and what we honor and what we love.

Freedom is important to all of us. As someone who spent many years making speeches, I have quoted many definitions of freedom—some very moving and eloquent. But I've always liked George Orwell's blunt and unadorned statement. He said, "Freedom is the right to say no." There's something kind of happily rebellious about that definitions and I thought of it this morning because I decided this year's recipients of the Medal of Freedom are distinguished by this. You're a group of happy rebels. In your careers and in the way you have lived your lives, you've all said no—a most emphatic no—to mediocrity, to averageness, to timidity. You've said no to the rules of the game and the regulations of the day. You've said no to the conventional wisdom, no to the merely adequate, no to the limits and limitations on yourselves and others.

But it's probably true that there is little point to freedom unless it's accompanied by a big yes! And each of you has uttered a resounding Whitmanesque yes to many things—to excellence and risk and reach, to courage and the untried and the supposedly impossible.





1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

00:27:32


DJ voice recording tape: Well, it's time to reach into the old mailbag here. Got a letter from -





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)


[Lecturing in class]

Indiana Jones: "X" never, ever marks the spot.










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Gladiator/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_06

Gladiator


:06:20
Three weeks from now,
I will be harvesting my crops.

:06:24
Imagine where you will be,
and it will be so.

:06:29
Hold the line!
Stay with me!

:06:33
If you find yourself alone...

:06:35
riding in green fields
with the sun on your face...

:06:39
do not be troubled.

:06:42
For you are in Elysium,
and you're already dead!

:06:48
Brothers...

:06:51
what we do in life...

:06:53
echoes in eternity.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, June 20, 2006 9:29:33 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental 2


Kerry Burgess wrote:

What is it about Paris? In my memory, the Wainwright made a port call to Le Havre, France after we earlier visited Portsmouth, England. Several of us went to London for the day. I made a joke as we were leaving port, something like, this is how I like it, roll in to port, raise hell, sneak out at dawn.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Gladiator/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_05

Gladiator


:05:10
- Strength and honor.
- Strength and honor.

:05:19
At my signal,
unleash hell.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 December 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:31 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Thursday 01 August 2013