Sunday, August 11, 2013

T-1000




I saw the strangest pattern yet this morning.

I was asleep in bed and I awoke again one of many times in another miserable night of sleep and I looked over at the clock and I couldn't read the numbers because I was seeing some kind of complex pattern.

That's not the first time that's happened before but I had largely forgotten about it and besides that pattern was nothing I recall ever seeing before.

I blinked my eyes and I could then read the clock numbers. Then that complex pattern returned to my vision and I could not read the numbers. I thought about how my vision could be simply blurry but that pattern was unmistakable.

My guess is my superpowers are fully active again and have always been active. I simply choose to ignore those powers because that is the promise I made.

I had a lot of sleeping dreams last night but the only ones I can recall are on my mind a lot this morning.

And I thought just now to mention that the topic for my next report, some time later today, is a new detail I discovered only this morning.

So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do. Then I can see the forward section of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 and then I see what seems to be a security guard with a flashlight as he intersects perpendicularly to my path and I think now there is some other stuff I have forgotten. I don't feel like writing here about it all in detail but the point I recall next is that I am literally flying through the air under my own power. My RX-7 has become a red toy model I am holding. I am becoming annoyed because I am slowly losing the power of levitation flight and then I am on the ground again and walking along the sidewalk of some place I don't recognize now as I visualize the scene in my waking mind with its structures and traffic lights and there were a lot of variously colored lights and bright lights. At the end I was trying to pull myself up on some kind of structure on the sidewalk, as though there was a steep ramp that was normally a feature of the sidewalk and I had pulled myself up far enough to place that toy car, which almost seemed to be a fairly large USN F-14 at that point, on the top but I saw myself through my eyes and I was seriously struggling just to hold my position and not slip back down that ramp or whatever it was and I think that was the point where I woke up and got out of bed to sit at my desk and I recall from that point in the dream there were other people I was blocking because I couldn't pull myself up. In the distance ahead was a building housing the Variable Coffee company and in front of me as I struggled to pull myself up was a hardware device that was a node on their wireless network.

Oh yeah, and something else I recall is that I saw again that house I used to own and always when I dream about the plot is always different. Tracie was living in that house and for the first time I can recall I dreamed an accurate depiction of our sham marriage. I have forgotten many other details and I recall that I was selling the house but I think also Tracie was living there but I don't remember much else except something about feeling glad she could live there.

That might have been followed by me in the scene with the elevator and the parking lot.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013