Friday, August 09, 2013

"But she might let you sing"



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cure/justonekiss.html


THE CURE


"Just One Kiss"

I remember the time that you rained all night
The queen of Siam in my arms
Remember the time that the islands sank
But nobody opened their eyes

Remember that time that the trees fell down
The wood crashing through the wall
Remember the sound that could wake the dead
But nobody woke up at all

Somebody died for this
Somebody died for just one kiss

Remember the time that the sky went black
We waited alone on the sands
Remember the taste of the raging sea
But nobody held out their hands

Somebody died for this
Somebody died
For just one kiss

Just one kiss
Just one kiss










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796366/quotes

IMDb


Star Trek (2009)

Quotes


Spock Prime: What if I told you that your transwarp theory was correct, that is is indeed possible to beam onto a ship that is traveling at warp speed?

Scotty: I think if that equation had been discovered, I'd have heard about it.

Spock Prime: The reason you haven't heard of it, Mr. Scott, is because you haven't discovered it yet.

Scotty: I'm s... Wha... It... Are you from the future?

James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.

Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Do I detect a smile
on your disgusting face, Lieutenant Razor?
I thought not.
So it turns out that my family are third-generation Mafia.
They were forced to make a living in gambling,
extortion and murder, so that their boy
could fly a jet aircraft for the U.S. Navy.
So I take what I do serious.
Do you understand me, son?
Yes, sir, I do, sir.
Then get out of my sight.
Lieutenant Razor, dismissed!
Ah-- don't laugh.
He's your new wingman.
Just take one.
I'll hand it to you.
That's the one I want you to have.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Hey, Jake, put it down, man, okay?
Morg's gone.
Let him go.
Okay?
Have some coffee.
You going back?
Hey, my wingman Razor's
still out there... alone, you know?
Hey...
Adios, compadre.
Thanks.
Cole.
Uh, hold on, Box.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


“Listen to me, Sylvester, and listen very carefully.”

“My name’s not—”





http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


“Will you shut up, Sylvester?” Devins inquired in that soft, intense voice, and Lloyd shut. In his sudden fear he had forgotten the cheers for him in Maximum, and even the unsettling possibility that he might lose a tooth. He suddenly had a vision of Tweety Bird running a number on Sylvester the Cat. Only in his mind, Tweety wasn’t bopping that dumb ole puddy-tat over the head with a mallet or sticking a mousetrap in front of his questing paw; what Lloyd saw was Sylvester strapped into Old Sparky while the parakeet perched on a stool by a big switch. He could even see the guard’s cap on Tweety’s little yellow head.

This was not a particularly amusing picture.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:43 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Friday 09 August 2013