Saturday, August 03, 2013

The Invisible (2007)




Damn I am getting bored of this, running these numbers.

I was bored beyond tolerance of it already 3 years ago.

That's a clever film I am thinking now watching it after it starts getting interesting. The plot details solves a problem that was largely unformed in my mind before watching that film.

I noted it today listed on You Tube. I first noted "Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man" and thought about watching that but after a few seconds I decided I didn't want to.

Mostly I have been sitting here today wondering why you people are not doing more to entertain me. The NSA wants to know.

As for "The Invisible" I noted it listed among a disappointing list of returns for "invisible" and I started watching it without reading about it first and I stopped it to find out if it really is about invisibility as the title advertises and it is.

I must be helping somebody else. I am staying here in this terrible boredom because it helps someone. I just keep asking myself "Why do I have to be so isolated to do it?"

I think to myself again today the question Thomas asked me in that sleeping dream "Is it worth it?" Recently I thought to myself that my response is "You tell me."

I had written all the text above this line before I looked back through my notes and rediscovered that I had already documented the premiere date for that film "The Invisible." There is a common element between the two main figures of those films.

Stolen stolen stolen valor, Santa.

Somehow I should be able to make this work better for me. I mean, I have done a pretty good job so far everything considered. I have established before in other instances that if I was to post this report now while I have the video paused with the film in progress then after I resume watching the film again then I will observe evidence of how the production was crafted with just this sentence in mind. In other words my time-traveler journal would affect the production of that work just because of what I am writing now and because that is something predictable. Those are my so-called time-traveler effect variables I have written about here before.

But in this instance I am going to wait and watch the entire film before I publish this report. I must be creating like 3 or 4 reports that go unpublished for every report I do publish nowadays. So anyway, since I do not publish this observation while the video is paused and because I do not define in this note the precise point where I right now have the video paused then I cannot expect to see details in that production that are caused - CAUSED - by my note here that I am publishing on the world-wide-connected internet.

There is also the fact that the recipients of my time-traveler journal know every thing else I post here from any point forward from now just as they have from any point in the past.

Also influencing my thinking today is that I watched yesterday for the first time a film from January 2004 called "Primer." That production was a lot more complicated and I noticed that same pattern as with any of this stuff. That common propaganda.

I keep having sleeping dreams of corridors and passageways. Lately I am seeing corridors that are impassible after I went through them. I go through the corridor, such as in a parking garage where I travel through several levels and then when I try to go back up I cannot because suddenly it's too small for me to go back through but I know there is an exit nearby that I can leave through if I want to. I write about how it is something I know I can do if I want to because that is something I do not see in the dream and the notion is only a sense of confidence.

Goddamnit I could stay awake right now for three full days constantly drinking bottles of cold beer. Bottle after bottle after bottle of ice cold beer.

And then finally, as I write this section over a span of hours as I watch the ending I have been thinking a lot in recent days and weeks: What next. What superpower shall I demonstrate next.










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video:

01:00:12


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Who are you?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Sergeant Doyle, Delta, Rooftop Unit.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Why aren't you at your post?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Why aren't you?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/n/next-script-transcript.html


Next


The conditions are pretty lousy.
But it's in the Canyon,
one of the Eight Wonders of the World.
- Hey, Sam.
- Hey, Liz.
Well, a couple hundred years ago,
this tribe was booming.
Plenty of food and a thriving culture.
They should be better off.
But I guess this was just their destiny.
I'd like to meet their shaman.
I read once
that in many North American tribes
their shaman's purpose
wasn't only healing
but they also claimed
to have power over the atmosphere.
To bring on or stop rain.
Even know future events.
Do you think that's possible?
Well, I believe anything is possible.
Me, too.
- Whose birthday?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisible_(film)


The Invisible (film)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Invisible is a 2007 American teen supernatural thriller starring Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Chris Marquette, Marcia Gay Harden, and Callum Keith Rennie. The movie was released in theaters on April 27, 2007


She later attempts to beat a confession out of Pete. When Annie doesn't believe his innocence, Pete reluctantly gives up Nick's name in order to stop his beating, thinking that Nick will be on a plane to London already. He does not know that Nick's flight schedule had changed and that he gave his ticket to a girl at a party, deciding last minute not to go. Annie and her crew find Nick walking home from a party. They run him off the road and beat him mercilessly. Annie goes too far, and believes she killed Nick. They dump his body in a nearby sewer.










From 1/12/1955 ( premiere US film "Trouble in Store" ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 5602 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1981 ( premiere US TV movie "Death Ray 2000" ) is 5602 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 5602 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1981 ( premiere US TV movie "Churchill and the Generals" ) is 5602 days



From 7/2/1950 ( premiere US film "Arizona Territory" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 15151 days



From 6/15/1966 ( premiere US film "Assault on a Queen" ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 9/21/1949 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Let There Be Stars" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 15151 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 2/9/2002 ( premiere US film "Next!" ) is 15151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 15151 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 2/9/2002 ( premiere US film "Next!" ) is 15151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 15151 days



From 7/28/1951 ( premiere US film "So You Want to Buy a Used Car" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 15151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 15151 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 4511 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "C.P.O. Sharkey"::"Tell It to the Marines" ) is 4511 days



From 1/21/1949 ( premiere US TV series "Your Show Time"::series premiere episode "The Necklace" ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 4/10/1956 ( premiere US film "The Seven Wonders of the World" ) To 4/27/2007 ( premiere US film "Next" ) is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-man-who-went-mad-by-mistake.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-invisible-2007.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Next (2007)

Country Date

UK 27 April 2007
USA 27 April 2007



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Next (2007)


Nicolas Cage ... Cris Johnson
Julianne Moore ... Callie Ferris
Jessica Biel ... Liz Cooper





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435670/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Invisible (2007)


Release Dates

USA 27 April 2007










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/n/next-script-transcript.html


Next


Call Vegas P.D.
Just stole a silver Charger, tag 585G4S.
Drop the gun! Step back.
He rose to the top of our gambling fraud
wish list about two months ago.
What he does has nothing
to do with luck. It's definable ability.
Look at him. He knows exactly
what to do and not be caught.










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj85x-KnoHA


You Tube


Ayrton Senna Pole Lap - Monaco GP 1991














http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/n/next-script-transcript.html


Next


What happened to the diner?
- Somebody else, a cop.
- A cop? Well, then, you got to go.
Hold on. I want to see how much
she knows. What she wants from me.
Cris Johnson. Still here, huh?
Where else would I be?
Special Agent Ferris.
Next time, steal a car without LoJack.
Can we speak privately?
It's okay, Irv.
Go ahead. Thanks.
I'm sure you know why I'm here.
Because you're the man who knows
what I'm going to do before I do it, right?
Oh, the show, right. Right!
I saw you there.
Wonderful. You like magic tricks.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049744/releaseinfo

IMDb


Seven Wonders of the World (1956)


Release Dates

USA 10 April 1956 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/n/next-script-transcript.html


Next


Havasupai Reservation.
I teach here once a week.
The conditions are pretty lousy.
But it's in the Canyon,
one of the Eight Wonders of the World.
- Hey, Sam.
- Hey, Liz.
Well, a couple hundred years ago,
this tribe was booming.
Plenty of food and a thriving culture.
They should be better off.
But I guess this was just their destiny.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082248/releaseinfo

IMDb


Death Ray 2000 (1981 TV Movie)


Release Dates

USA 5 March 1981










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435670/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

The Invisible (2007)


Annie and her gang attack Pete. Under physical torture he turns the gang toward Nick who is at home hosting a party. He meets a girl, offering to let her go to London on the flight that leaves in 2 hours. They start making out and she notices he's wearing an old watch when he has a new one. She learns his father gave him the watch he wears. He leaves the house and takes a walk finding himself being followed by a beat up old car. Annie makes his friend sit in the car while her gang beats Nick senseless. His friend begs them to stop. Nick makes a side comment to Annie and she kicks him into the water. The group checks to find he isn't breathing. They panic. Annie demand that they pick him up and they carry him through the woods, his watch dropping along the way. hey drop his body into a storm drain, cover it and and leave him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435670/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

The Invisible (2007)


Arriving at boyfriend Marcus' place she confesses to him that she killed him. She needs an alibi. He tries to toss her out citing his probation status. She notes all the stolen vehicles in his shop, dragging her bloodied hand across them. She burns her clothing by the river. In the next shot Nick walks out of the woods to the road in perfect condition. He realizes no one can see or hear him. The police are investigating his missing person status.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060135/releaseinfo

IMDb


Assault on a Queen (1966)


Release Dates

USA 15 June 1966










http://www.kids-in-mind.com/i/invisible.htm


The Invisible [2007]


A young man imagines throwing a young woman off the roof of a building.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435670/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

The Invisible (2007)


Annie goes out with boyfriend Marcus Bohem (Alex O'Loughlin) and he breaks into a car. She approaches a nearby window jewelry display and smashes out the window










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046464/releaseinfo

IMDb


Trouble in Store (1953)


Release Dates

USA 12 January 1955



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046464/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Trouble in Store (1953)


Norman is working in the stock room of a large London department store, but he has ambition (doesn't he always !!), he wants to be a window dresser making up the public displays. Whilst trying to fulfill his ambition, he falls in love (doesn't he always !!), with one of the shopgirls. Together they discover a plot to rob the store and, somehow, manage to foil the robbers.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0752790/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Your Show Time"

The Necklace (1949)

Country Date

USA 21 January 1949

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0752790/

IMDb


Your Show Time: Season 1, Episode 1

The Necklace (21 Jan. 1949)


Release Date: 21 January 1949 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078970/releaseinfo

IMDb


Churchill and the Generals (1981 TV Movie)


Release Dates

USA 5 March 1981










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435670/quotes

IMDb


The Invisible (2007)

Quotes


Annie Newton: Who's the broken one now?

Nick Powell: You are. Still you.

Annie Newton: What did you say?

Nick Powell: Still you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:18 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 03 August 2013