Wednesday, August 07, 2013

"NCIS" Tuesday 16 November 2010




I am pretty sure I didn't watch the episode of "NCIS" that I reference here but actor Mark Harmon and his lame episodes are largely forgettable anyway.

I only have to read the list of quotes for that episode to believe that was created because of my so-called time-traveler effect variables and because of what I posted in my blog immediately before this note.

If I documented that observation and then time-traveled it to the past and gave it to the recipient then certain details would not be variables and instead would be some kind of time-traveler effect constant that I alone have created.

Somehow this all leads up to me figuring out how to time-travel.

The depressing notion has occurred to me again several time that I am just one cog in some kind of machinery that I have no control over.

I didn't invent time-travel. Time-travel invented me.

I do not figure out how to invent time-travel.

When the universe wants me to time-travel then and only then will I time-travel, not one minute before or after.

So anyway I am really certain I have never seen before that episode of "NCIS." There was a time when I stopped watching those episodes too and that had nothing to with cancelling my cable television subscription because I can get that television channel from an aerial antenna here in my apartment. Reading the episode description for that same day episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles" reinforces my belief I have never watched before those two episodes because nothing about it seems familiar either for that very forgettable television series.

Read here on my blog site the "Older Post" that is the note I made immediately before this note and then read certain dialog by "Gibbs" in that "Enemies Foreign" episode and you really have to wonder, the wonder of my so-called time-traveler effect.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/enemies-foreign-1361702/


tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 8

Enemies Foreign


The team has to protect Ziva's father when he attends the NCIS conference, which has Ziva confronting her past when a couple of unexpected surprises occur.


AIRED: Nov 16, 2010










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/enemies-foreign-1361702/trivia/


tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 8

Enemies Foreign

QUOTES


Malachi: Did you expect we would never "move on" after you left us?

Ziva: You left me!

Tony: Let's not get hung up on who's left, who's right and who's wrong.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/enemies-foreign-1361702/trivia/


tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 8

Enemies Foreign

QUOTES


Vance: You really screwed me here.

Eli: You think I wanted the assassins to follow me?

Vance: I think you told them where to find you.

Eli: He is a splinter in my toe, Leon. He has been for years. If I do not extract him now, it could become infected.

Vance: That's nasty, Eli.

Eli: Yet, illustrative.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:01 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Wednesday 07 August 2013