Sunday, May 01, 2016

Ascension




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/church/underthemilkyway.html

AZ

THE CHURCH

"Under The Milky Way"


Wish I knew what you were looking for
Might have known what you would find










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


CARTER
Velona.

ORLIN
Your planet refers to it as 636. I was there for hundreds of years by myself.



































DSC05368.jpg










From 8/9/1952 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 10382 - Providing for the Liquidation of the Affairs of the Displaced Person's Commission ) To 7/13/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Ascension" ) is 17870 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/2014 is 17870 days



From 5/18/1943 To 10/6/2014 is 26074 days

26074 = 13037 + 13037

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/13/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Ascension" ) is 13037 days










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


CARTER
Hey Daniel, it's me.

DANIEL
Hi, Sam.

CARTER
I was just wondering how far you'd got on the 636 translation.

DANIEL
Oh yes, I'm almost done. It miraculously seems to hold the key to all the mysteries of the universe.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_(album)


Starfish (album)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Starfish is the fifth album by the Australian rock band The Church, released in February 1988.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/church/underthemilkyway.html

AZ

THE CHURCH

"Under The Milky Way"

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light
I think about the loveless fascination
Under the Milky Way tonight

Lower the curtain down in Memphis
Lower the curtain down all right
I got no time for private consultation
Under the Milky Way tonight

Wish I knew what you were looking for
Might have known what you would find

And it's something quite peculiar
Something that's shimmering and white
It leads you here despite your destination
Under the Milky Way tonight

Under the Milky Way tonight










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:36 AM
"Stargate Universe" might be presenting literal, or mostly literal clues for me similar to how I was feeling about the recent "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

So there is the "Ascension."

My consciousness will be converted into energy and I will exist in that form until a certain point.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:38 AM
I don't know what kind of control I have over it though.

I must be locked out from gaining access to that capability.

That would make sense considering the circumstances and that I seem to be here for a purpose and I cannot leave until I fulfill that purpose.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:42 AM
Well, I seem to possess some of these qualities. My purpose, since I have got into pretty lousy physical condition, must be limited simply to what I am doing now. Something about 'persuasion.' As I noted earlier, if the super-intelligent alien race wanted to convince people that they could give me the power of "Superman" flight then that would be decidely compelling and convincing. Those same aliens could simply show up in 15-mile wide alien hover-ship and linger over every metropolitan city in the world and that would also be quite complelling and convincing. But that does not seem to be the objective. There is something more subtle about it all. Maybe that is what I am doing now. I am communicating their word to my people - who are convinced - so they can help me to fulfill the purpose that I, and we, are here for.

There is a reason that I am making this effort to communicate with the world. I am the one translating everything I find translatable






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_of_Stargate

Mythology of Stargate


Ascension

"Ascension (Stargate)" redirects here. For the SG-1 season 5 episode, see Ascension (Stargate SG-1).

Ascension is a process by which sufficiently-evolved sentient beings may shed their physical bodies and live eternally as pure energy on a higher plane of existence full of knowledge and power. It is a mental, spiritual or evolutionary enlightenment that can arise as the direct result of achieving a certain level of wisdom and self-knowledge. Ascension was once employed by the Ancients as a means to avoid a number of issues threatening their species with extinction, but it is sought by major powers on Earth and other races like the Jaffa later. The concept is introduced in the SG-1 season 3 episode "Maternal Instinct", and becomes a central theme of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Ascension can happen in one of two ways: evolutionarily or spiritually. Ascension can occur when a human evolves the ability to use approximately 90% of their brain capacity. The Ancients who Ascended naturally reached this point without the aid of technology. They however, developed the DNA Resequencer, a device capable of making humans so advanced that they could perform telepathy, telekinesis, superhuman senses, speed, and strength, precognition, perfect health, the ability to self heal rapidly, the power to heal by touch, and the ability to use many parts of their mind and fully focus on something. Spiritual Ascension can occur through meditation when one is pure of spirit and in the search for enlightenment, has a fully opened mind, and has shed one's fears and attachment to the mortal world. In the process of Ascension through meditation, many beings obtain the same supernatural abilities that users of the DNA Resequencer receive.

An Ancients' main rule is non-interference in mortal affairs. If broken, this rule may result in forceful de-Ascension or other punishment by the other ascended beings.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/daybyday/event/may-1943-13/

Franklin D. Roosevelt Day by Day


On May 18, 1943 Pope Pius sent an appeal to President Roosevelt, asking that American bombers not destroy Rome. He wrote that its’ “many treasured shrines of religion and art” were “the precious heritage not of one people but of all human and Christian civilization.”










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=78487

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945 - 1953

Executive Order 10382 - Providing for the Liquidation of the Affairs of the Displaced Person's Commission

August 9, 1952

By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and for the purpose of accomplishing the liquidation of the outstanding affairs of the Displaced Persons Commission after the termination of the Commission, as provided by law, on August 31, 1952, it is ordered as follows:

1. The Secretary of state shall make appropriate provision, effective September 1, 1952, for the taking of possession by the Department of State of any remaining records and property of the Commission and for the designation of officials of the Department of State who shall certify any vouchers which are payable from funds of the Commission and which may require certification after August 31, 1952.

2. When no longer needed for carrying out the provisions of this order, the said remaining records and property of the Commission shall be disposed of in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.

HARRY S. TRUMAN

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 9, 1952










http://www.tv.com/shows/limitless/finale-part-two-3369352/

tv.com


Limitless Season 1 Episode 22

Finale: Part Two!!

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2016 on CBS

AIRED: 4/26/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=limitless-2015&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


Limitless (2015)

Finale: Part Two!!


How are, how are you okay? How are you here?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


CARTER
Well, you were right to try.

ORLIN
You're wrong. It was a horrible mistake. Shortly after they used the weapon to defend themselves, they started to plan the conquest of other planets using the technology that I gave them.

CARTER
So what happened?

ORLIN
The others.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and my sister-in-law the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/26/1999 ( the "Melissa" computer virus was produced by Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates violently against the United States of America ) is 13037 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/13/2001 is 13037 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/ascension.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/ascension-46099/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 5 Episode 3

Ascension

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 13, 2001 on Syfy

Carter finds romance from an alien who secretly followed her back from his planet.

AIRED: 7/13/01


http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2556/index.html

STARGATE

THE OFFICIAL MGM SITE


Stargate SG-1 / Season 5 / Ascension

Ascension

Original Air Date: 07/13/2001










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


CARTER
How did you get in here?

MAN
I won't hurt you.

CARTER
(angrily)
No, I'll hurt you if you come any closer.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


MAN
Please don't. I just wanna talk to you.

CARTER
About what?

MAN
It's complicated.

CARTER
Let's start with how you got into my house?

MAN
I followed you home last night.

CARTER
You've been here all night?

MAN
I read some of your books and watched the television so I could learn how to speak and what to wear.
(He looks down at himself)
Is this ok?

CARTER
You've been in my house all night?

MAN
Yes. But you couldn't see me. I just took this form now so we could relate. Actually, I used to look this way before my ascension.

[Carter starts to dial again.]

MAN
Please, I'm not crazy.

[She slams the phone down.]

CARTER
Who are you?

MAN
My name is Orlin. I'm from the planet you just visited. I followed you back through the Stargate.

CARTER
See, that's impossible.

[He walks straight through the kitchen counter to stand before her. Carter backs away.]

ORLIN
I can become invisible in my natural, non-corporeal state.

CARTER
What do you want?

ORLIN
I'm sorry if I scared you, I just wanted to talk to you. It's been so long since I…I…I know this is going to seem…ok, I'll jut come out and say it and then move on from there. I have these, I guess you could call them feelings.

[Carter edges around him, then starts to run away.]

ORLIN
But the truth is…I love you.

[The front door slams as Carter runs out of the house.]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2302.jpg





http://www.krem.com/sports/krem-2s-molly-trotter-runs-bloomsday-for-the-first-time/163461380

KREM 2 CBS Spokane


KREM 2's Molly Trotter runs Bloomsday for the first time

KREM Staff , KREM 5:19 PM. PDT May 01, 2016

SPOKANE, Wash. – KREM 2 News’ Molly Trotter ran her first ever Bloomsday on Sunday.

Trotter is known around the newsroom for the many hours she puts in at the gym.

“I don’t know that I could have ever trained to dodge this many people. It was nuts!” Trotter said.

The biggest obstacle Trotter was worried about was the dreaded Doomsday hill she had heard so much about.

But guess what? She handled it like a champion.

“I owned that hill. I didn’t slow down at all,” said Trotter.

Trotter said her legs started to tell her she was done, but she had a little more “gas in the tank” that pushed her to spring across the finish line. She finished the race in 68 minutes.

When asked what she wanted to do to celebrate her finish, Trotter said she just wanted to drink some water and enjoy the sunshine.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Six: I see they've put you to work. (He looks over, sees her sitting next to him.) Ignoring me won't help.

Baltar: No, I've decided you're an expression of my, uh, subconscious mind playing itself out through my waking states.

Six: Oh, I'm only in your head?

Baltar: Exactly.

Six: Hmm. Have you considered the possibility that I could very well exist *only* in your head? Without being a hallucination? Maybe you see and hear me, because while you were sleeping, I implanted a chip in your brain that transmits my image right into your conscious mind.

Baltar: No, no, see that's me again. My subconscious self is expressing irrational fears, which I must choose to ignore.

Six: (moving closer to him) What are you working on?

Baltar: If you were really a chip in my head, I wouldn't have to tell you, now would I?

Six: Indulge me.

Baltar: I'm trying to figure out how you managed to pull this kind of an attack. You virtually shut down the entire defense network without firing a shot.










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 7/21/2003 is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/05/victory-at-sea-who-could-ever-forget.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030721&slug=webgregoire21

The Seattle Times


Monday, July 21, 2003


Attorney General Christine Gregoire to run for governor

By The Associated Press

OLYMPIA — Attorney General Christine Gregoire will run for governor in 2004, she told The Associated Press today.

Gregoire announced her decision minutes after Gov. Gary Locke, a fellow Democrat, said he would not seek a third term.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Rainbow Six (1998)

Tom Clancy


CHAPTER 22

COUNTERMEASURES


Popov was eating dinner alone in a disreputable-looking restaurant at the southern end of Manhattan. The food was reportedly good, but the place looked as though rats cleaned up the floor at night. But the vodka here was superb, and as usual, a few drinks helped him think abstractly.

What did he know about John Brightling? Well, the man was a scientific genius and also very impressive in his business skills. He'd been married some years ago to another bright person, now the presidential science advisor, but the marriage had ended badly, and now his employer flitted from bed to bed, one of the most eligible bachelors in America-and with the financial statement to prove it-with his photo frequently in the society pages, which must have been the cause of some discomfort to his former wife.

He had good connections in the community of people admitted into classified matters. This Rainbow group was evidently "black," but he'd gotten its name and the name of its commander in a day. Just one day, Popov reminded himself. That was beyond impressive. It was startling. How the hell had he accomplished that?

And he was into an operation whose implications were more serious than mass murder. That was where his mind came to a befuddled halt once again. It was like walking down a busy street and then coming up against a blank wall. What could a businessman be doing that was more serious than that? More serious than the risk of losing his freedom, even the death penalty? If it were greater than mass murder, then did the plan contemplate even larger murder? But to serve what end? To start a war, perhaps, but he was not a chief of state, and could not, therefore, start a war. Was Brightling a spy, feeding vital national security class information to a foreign government-but in return for what? How could anyone, government or not, bribe a billionaire? No, money was out. What did that leave?

There was a classic acronym for the reasons for making treason against your native land: MICE. Money, Ideology, Conscience, and Ego. Money was out. Brightling had too much of that.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09

http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 102

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


RUSH: Destiny.

(Nearby, Brody and Park look at him in confusion.)

WALLACE: As in ours?

RUSH: The name of the ship, translated from Ancient.

(Eli stands and walks over to the console.)

RUSH: I've also discovered that they were never here.

WALLACE: I thought this was an Ancient ship.

RUSH: It is, but they sent it out unmanned, planning to use the Gate to get here when it was far enough out into the universe. But they probably learned to ascend before that time.

WALLACE: Learned to what?

RUSH: Ascension.

(Eli shakes his head, not understanding.)

RUSH: It's a process whereby consciousness converts to energy and no longer requires physical form.

WALLACE: That wasn't in the video!

RUSH (smiling): Oh, there's more than one video.










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/212.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

Epiphany

EPISODE NUMBER - 212

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.13.06


TEYLA: I am not fluent in Ancient but I do recognise a few words: "welcome" and "ascension".

DEX: Ascension?

McKAY (still holding the branch with the camera end through the doorway): To a higher plane of existence. The race of people who built the Stargates -- they eventually evolved to a point where they ascended to a state of pure energy.

DEX: That'd be great!

McKAY: Yeah, well, sadly it's a matter of, uh, evolution.










http://www.azlyrics.com/f/filter.html

AZ

FILTER

album: "Short Bus" (1995)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/filter/heymanniceshot.html

AZ

FILTER

"Hey Man Nice Shot"

I wish I would've met you
now it's a little late.
what you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
they think that your early ending
was all wrong
for the most part they're right
but look how they all got strong
that's why I say hey man, nice shot
what a good shot man.
a man
has gun
hey man
have fun
nice shot
now that the smoke's gone
and the air is all clear
those who were right there
got a new kind of fear
you'd fight and you were right
but they were just [ too ] strong
they'd stick it in your face
and let you smell what they consider wrong.
that's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
what a good shot man.
a man
has gun
hey man
have fun
nice shot,
I wish I would've met you
I wish I would've met you
I'd say
nice shot.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Tigh, Apollo and Baltar are gathered around a table.)

Tigh: Ship's doctors say that at first glance, everything in Leoben's body appears human. Internal organs, lymphatic system, the works.

Baltar: Right, well the tissue sample yielded unique chemical compounds during the cremation that reveal the nature of the sample to be synthetic. (He feigns surprise.) So he was a Cylon?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 01 May 2016