Friday, October 07, 2016

We blended with the crowd




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/mr-denton-on-doomsday-12587/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 3

Mr. Denton on Doomsday

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 1959 on CBS

Quotes


Liz: Al, I think everything's gonna be all right now, understand? Charlie says you're as good with a gun now as you ever were.

Denton: That's what Charlie says? I was good. I was real good. I was so good that once a day someone would ride into town to make me prove it, and every morning I'd start my drinking a few minutes earlier












2016_Abbi_UV-filter_DSC02443.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/mr-denton-on-doomsday-12587/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 3

Mr. Denton on Doomsday

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 1959 on CBS

Quotes


(Closing Narration)

Narrator: Mr. Henry Fate, dealer in utensils and pots and pans, liniments and potions. A fanciful little man in a black frock coat who can help a man climbing out of a pit - or another man from falling into one.












https://www.google.com/maps/@47.2922991,-122.3260502,3a,75y,304.14h,104.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDYaep2IgVYau8CUwWtPEmQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Federal Way, Washington












2016_Nk20_DSCN4002.jpg










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html

AZ

TALKING HEADS

"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 October 2016