Sunday, December 18, 2016

Counter-paradox




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-long-must-i-climb.html


In the past couple days I have been giving a lot more thought to my documented notions about my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and my so-called 'counter-paradox effect.'

What I observe now watching this DVD illustrates both notions.

My so-called time-traveler effect is about how very real people alter my very real environment based on information I will someday from this present day transfer to a date on the calendar that has already the passed.

My so-called counter-paradox effect is about the thoughts [ that ] have to form in my human being mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011


The time traveler effect would seem to be distinct from what I call the couter-paradox effect but I have been think these past hour or two about how I have sometimes made references that suggest the two notions are the same. Or I think I have made them synonymous in my writings.

The reality of that notion in my mind is that what I call the 'time traveler effect' is what happens around me because there are people who are possession of information I give to them as a result of me being a time traveler. I give them information from the future when I time travel back to the past.

The counter-paradox effect, as I call it, is what happens to me to ensure that I generate information that is consistent with the information I deliver to the past when I time travel to the past. What that means is that I must make certain observations because if I do not make those observations then how can that information exist as information that was transferred by me the time traveler to the past? I wrote about that recently with my observations about destiny.

So what I think about a great deal over these past weeks and months and years is about the people who possess the information that I transfer from their future to my past when I time travel. They cannot be effected by what I call the counter-paradox effect because they are aware of what is going to happen, according my time travel communication. The same cannot be said about me when I make observations that are the result of their actions that are the result of information I provide to them as a time traveler. As I write, I do not describe the details of certain observations I make. That means those recipients of my time traveler communications have a wide latitude in what ever actions they take that are consistent with their personal mission goals, which is part of the support structure for me the time traveler.

So to summarize a point I have been thinking about for a while the difference of the 'time traveler effect' and what I call the counter-paradox effect seems to be relative to the state of the information that is involved. A time traveler effect occurs because I transfer information to different time periods because I am a time traveler. This summary is not comprehensive of certain scenarios I have thought of before or it does account for those scenarios; I can't really think it through very well right now. The effect that I call a counter-paradox is what happens to me because I have not yet traveled through time. I think that is completely thought through at this point. I am not yet a time traveler. But I do become a time traveler. The counter-paradox effect is what, as it most basic level of explanation, is what ensures I become a time traveler. Since I become a time traveler then reality must be consistent with the information I transfer from the future to the past.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:01 PM


Well, you might say, Kerry [ your ] so-called time-traveler effect constants is not as well a thought out notion as you smugly believe. Kerry you have already written before that just because you document something in your journal then that does not necessarily mean it has to become true because if it does not become true then it becomes a paradox and you said that human beings are incapable of creating a paradox in time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 18 December 2016