Friday, December 23, 2016

The Road Ahead




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 9:23 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: The Simpsons: February 25, 2001

Of course, those women in the robes and veils around us could have been men and we wouldn't have known it.

Also, Microsoft needed some good PR about the U.S. Navy and I seemed to be it. I was drafted into the antitrust fight and so Microsoft needed to counter that somehow. Gates wrote something about "turning bad news into good news" in his book, I forget the title, something about the speed of thought. Which is also why they've been monitoring my email all these years. They could essentially espionage my thoughts and know beforehand if there was going to be any bad news for them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105046/quotes

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1992)

Quotes


George: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...

Lennie: But not us George. Tell about us.

George: ...well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us. If them other guys gets in jail they can rot for all anybody cares.

Lennie: But not us, George, because I... see, I got you to look after me, but you got me to look after you.










From 12/24/1939 ( premiere US film "Of Mice and Men" ) To 11/24/1995 is 20424 days

20424 = 10212 + 10212

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut ) is 10212 days



From 6/20/1941 ( the United States Army Air Forces established ) To 11/24/1995 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/24/1995 is 1714 days

1714 = 857 + 857

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Ultimate Computer" ) is 857 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 11/24/1995 is 2319 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Statement About Air Transportation Safety ) is 2319 days



From 2/6/1911 ( my [ when I was still a natural { human being cloned from another } human being ] biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 2/27/1941 ( Paddy Ashdown ) is 10979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1995 is 10979 days



From 4/20/1954 ( premiere US TV series "Love Story" ) To 5/11/1984 ( my Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 graduation ceremony ) is 10979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1995 is 10979 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 8/6/1993 ( premiere US film "The Fugitive" ) is 10979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1995 is 10979 days





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19951122&slug=2153890

The Seattle Times


Wednesday, November 22, 1995

`Road Ahead': Gates And Our Pc Future

By Paul Andrews

Seattle Times Staff Reporter

Appearances

Bill Gates is scheduled to appear on "Nightline," tomorrow(KOMO, 11:30 p.m.); "Talking with David Frost," Friday (KCTS, 10 p.m.); "The Today Show," (KING, 7 a.m.) and "Late Night With David Letterman" (KSTW, 11:35 p.m.) Monday; and "The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer," Tuesday (KCTS, 6 p.m.).

If you are wondering what this fabulous and mysterious thing called the Information Superhighway is, and what wallet PCs and digitized artwork and interactive TV are all about, then Bill Gates has a book for you.

If you already have a working knowledge of this stuff, you will gain little from "The Road Ahead" (Viking, $29.95 with CD-ROM), Gates' new 276-page primer on the future as Gates knows it today. The book goes on sale Friday.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031742/releaseinfo

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1939)

Release Info

USA 24 December 1939 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031742/fullcredits

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1939)

Full Cast & Crew

Burgess Meredith ... George Milton
Betty Field ... Mae Jackson
Lon Chaney Jr. ... Lennie Small










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex










Of Mice and Men (1992)


Lennie Small: Say, we were supposed to get a little place and then get rabbits.

Curley's Wife: Another time, I met a guy he was in the pictures. Went out to the Riverside Dance Palace with him. He says he was gonna put me in the movies. He says I was a natural. As soon as he got back to Hollywood he was gonna write to me about it. I never did get that letter. I always thought my old lady stole it, too. She said no. So, um... I married Curley. Met him out at the Riverside Dance Palace that same night. Are you listenin'?

Lennie Small: Sure.

Curley's Wife: I ain't told this to nobody before. And maybe I oughtn't to. I don't like Curley. He ain't a nice fella. I could've been in the movies. Had nice clothes. This guy said I was a natural.

Lennie Small: Maybe if you took this pup and you throwed him away, then George would never know and I'd get to tend them rabbits with no trouble.

Curley's Wife: What makes you so nuts about rabbits?

Lennie Small: I like to pet nice things with the fingers. Soft things.

Curley's Wife: Well, who don't? Everybody likes that.










Of Mice and Men (1992)


Lennie Small: Hey, no. Hey, don't do none of that. Please, don't you go yelling. Don't! Don't you go yelling. Don't! Don't! Don't yell! Don't do that! George is gonna be mad if you yell.












https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmvBM32j03c

You Tube


Space Shuttle STS-58 Columbia Spacelab pt1-2 Post Flight Press 1993 NASA










Of Mice and Men (1992)


Lennie Small: Don't wanna hurt you, but you're gonna get me in trouble. You done a bad thing.










Of Mice and Men (1992)


George Milton: When I think of the swell time I could have without you, phew, I go nuts. I never get any peace. If I was alone, I could live so easy. I could get a job and work and no trouble.










Of Mice and Men (1992)


George Milton: What do I got? I got you. You can't keep a job. Lose me every job I get. Keep me shovin' all over the country, all the time. That ain't the worst. You get in trouble. You do bad things and I got to get you out all the time! Crazy son of a bitch, you keep me in hot water all the time.












https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0735089,-115.9571734,3a,75y,134.03h,84.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srGVByJ34kPutauAIc9K0WA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


10171 Homestead Rd

Pahrump, Nevada










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/satininacoffin.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Satin In A Coffin"

You were laying on the carpet
like you're satin in a coffin.
You said, "Do you believe what you're sayin'?"
Yeah right now, but not that often.

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God I sure hope you are dead.

Well you disappeared so often
like you dissolved into coffee.
Are you here right now
or are there probably fossils under your meat?

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God I sure hope you are dead.

Now the blow's been softened,
since the air we breathe's our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened,
since the ocean is our coffin.
Often times you know our laughter
is your coffin ever after.
And you know the blow's been softened,
since the world is our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened
since we are our own damn coffins.
Well everybody's talkin' about their short lists.
Everybody's talkin' about death.

You were laying on the carpet
like you're satin in a coffin.
You said, "Do you believe what you're sayin'?"
Yeah right now, but not that often.

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God, I sure hope you are dead.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 23 December 2016