Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Little Bird




See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/12/seattle.html












2016_Nk20_DSCN5104.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/04/10 3:08 PM
That was tremendously violent dream to awake from. I remember many of the details leading up to the ending after the altercation started. I saw people trying to escape. I had taken cover behind a pickup truck parked on the curb and with a building behind me, I saw body parts dropping around me from a large battle going on in the street between me and the pickup truck. The point where I awoke was when blood was raining down on me in drops and I was trying to cover myself by what I started thinking after waking was a corpse that was hanging over the side of the pickup truck.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 October 2010 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN5105.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


This series of photos, specifically the ground controller, makes me think of Libya. It makes me wonder if I was in the field to direct aircraft strikes to ensure they hit the right targets.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN5106.jpg












2016_Nk20_DSCN5107.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


[after the briefing]

Matthews: What's the matter Danny? Something you don't like?

McKnight: No Spectre gunships, daylight instead of night, late afternoon when they're all fucked up on Khat, only part of the city Aidid can mount a serious counter-attack on short notice...

[chuckles]

McKnight: What's not to like?

Harell: Life's imperfect.

McKnight: Yeah, for you two, circling above it at five hundred feet it's imperfect. Down in the street, it's unforgiving.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


Steele: Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times.

"Hoot": This is my safety, sir.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/spider-and-the-fly-1351128/trivia/

tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 1

Spider and the Fly

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

Quotes


Franks: Three fingers for me, Probie.

Gibbs: (hands him his drink) Thought you were dead.

Franks: I got better!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/4/2006 8:04 AM
After I awoke the first time last night after an extended period of sleep, I had more thoughts about Mars. I was thinking that I left some kind of low-powered voice transmission source on the surface. It is powered by solar panels but I can’t think of any other details about it.

The second time I awoke after a few hours sleep, I remembered a dream that seemed to occur just before I awoke. The first part is jumbled, but the other parts are remarkable somehow in the clarity of the images. There is just something about those dreams that I have to recognize. And since they occur just before I awake, I think that is also significant. The first part had something to do with Shaka Zulu, but I am not sure what. It may reflect my studies of that historical figure and it may also represent my interaction with people in Africa. After I awoke, I started connecting my knowledge of his rise to power with something Michael Draper said to me in a “memory” of a scuffle we had when we lived on Hicks Road. The part of the dream that is very clear though is after the Shaka Zulu part and I can see someone that I think is myself and I am blended into the landscape with what looks like a sniper rifle. Later I would start to think it was actually a laser designator. I was watching a car crossing a bridge and I was looking at the occupants of the car through the scope. At the same time, I was distracted because someone with me was in a knife fight nearby with some huge looking guy. I had to keep sight on the car though and could not do anything to help. He lost the fight and was eviscerated by the monstrous guy. The last image I have is of seeing those occupants of the car falling off the bridge and they seemed to be outside of the car.

On the news today, they reported about those eco-terrorists hitting UW on May 21, 2001. I think that is important and relevant to me somehow. May 21st is that date I wrote about.

I saw George W. Bush on the news today telling law enforcement to not investigate Hastert.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 October 2006 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN5108.jpg












https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD_Helicopters_MH-6_Little_Bird#/media/File:MH6_at_NASCAR.jpg



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD_Helicopters_MH-6_Little_Bird


MD Helicopters MH-6 Little Bird

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/quotes

IMDb


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Quotes


Lieutenant M.R. Ring: Morning, men! I thought I'd lead you through this exercise. Can't find Gunny Highway, though...

[Highway appears behind a makeshift building at the training site and sprays live bullet fire]

Lieutenant M.R. Ring: [dives for cover] Jesus Christ, what was that?

Lance Corporal Fragatti: Sir! That is the AK-47 assault rifle!

Profile: The preferred weapon of our enemy...

Collins: And it makes a distinctive sound when fired at us, Sir!

Lieutenant M.R. Ring: [still dazed] Yeah... I guess it does!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:30 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 27 December 2016