Saturday, December 10, 2016

Falling Water






2016_Nk20_DSCN4861.jpg










Bill Boerg: I always like a last meal just before I travel. If you wanted to come with me, we could hop over to Malaysia, visit Mr. Song?

Lizzie Brocheré: Thanks, but no.

Bill Boerg: Here. It's something to distract you. It's a prototype, the new five-gen. It's narrower, faster, and look, on the back, I put an imperfection. When you hold the phone, your finger goes right to that spot, makes it feel more personal.

Lizzie Brocheré: There's an old friend of mine who works at The Firm. He saw me with you this morning, and he passed me a note. It says I shouldn't trust you.

Bill Boerg: Who is he?

Lizzie Brocheré: Someone I grew up with.

Bill Boerg: Did he say why you shouldn't trust me?

Lizzie Brocheré: No.










http://www.tv.com/shows/falling-water/the-well-3428650/

tv.com


Falling Water Season 1 Episode 8

The Well

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 08, 2016 on USA

Burton pursues the Woman in Red; Sabine has issues with Taka, who learns more about the green; and Tess and Bill meet a familiar face while following a lead about the boy.

AIRED: 12/8/16










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, February 11, 2006 4:05:02 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/11/06


I have also been wondering, thinking back to that dream manipulation in 1999, whether my dreams are literal interpretations


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:36 AM
"Stargate Universe" might be presenting literal, or mostly literal clues for me similar to how I was feeling about the recent "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

So there is the "Ascension."

My consciousness will be converted into energy and I will exist in that form until a certain point.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:38 AM
I don't know what kind of control I have over it though.

I must be locked out from gaining access to that capability.

That would make sense considering the circumstances and that I seem to be here for a purpose and I cannot leave until I fulfill that purpose.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:42 AM
Well, I seem to possess some of these qualities. My purpose, since I have got into pretty lousy physical condition, must be limited simply to what I am doing now. Something about 'persuasion.' As I noted earlier, if the super-intelligent alien race wanted to convince people that they could give me the power of "Superman" flight then that would be decidely compelling and convincing. Those same aliens could simply show up in 15-mile wide alien hover-ship and linger over every metropolitan city in the world and that would also be quite complelling and convincing. But that does not seem to be the objective. There is something more subtle about it all. Maybe that is what I am doing now. I am communicating their word to my people - who are convinced - so they can help me to fulfill the purpose that I, and we, are here for.

There is a reason that I am making this effort to communicate with the world. I am the one translating everything I find translatable






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_of_Stargate

Mythology of Stargate


Ascension

"Ascension (Stargate)" redirects here. For the SG-1 season 5 episode, see Ascension (Stargate SG-1).

Ascension is a process by which sufficiently-evolved sentient beings may shed their physical bodies and live eternally as pure energy on a higher plane of existence full of knowledge and power. It is a mental, spiritual or evolutionary enlightenment that can arise as the direct result of achieving a certain level of wisdom and self-knowledge. Ascension was once employed by the Ancients as a means to avoid a number of issues threatening their species with extinction, but it is sought by major powers on Earth and other races like the Jaffa later. The concept is introduced in the SG-1 season 3 episode "Maternal Instinct", and becomes a central theme of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Ascension can happen in one of two ways: evolutionarily or spiritually. Ascension can occur when a human evolves the ability to use approximately 90% of their brain capacity. The Ancients who Ascended naturally reached this point without the aid of technology. They however, developed the DNA Resequencer, a device capable of making humans so advanced that they could perform telepathy, telekinesis, superhuman senses, speed, and strength, precognition, perfect health, the ability to self heal rapidly, the power to heal by touch, and the ability to use many parts of their mind and fully focus on something. Spiritual Ascension can occur through meditation when one is pure of spirit and in the search for enlightenment, has a fully opened mind, and has shed one's fears and attachment to the mortal world. In the process of Ascension through meditation, many beings obtain the same supernatural abilities that users of the DNA Resequencer receive.

An Ancients' main rule is non-interference in mortal affairs. If broken, this rule may result in forceful de-Ascension or other punishment by the other ascended beings.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:03 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10 December 2016