Friday, December 23, 2016

Of Mice and Men (1992)




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000351080000&s=201612232000&sid=19651&sn=STZCIP&st=201612232005&cn=538

excite tv


Of Mice and Men (1992)

538 STZCIP: Friday, December 23 8:05 PM [ 8:05 PM Friday 23 December 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

1992, PG-13, ***, 01:50, Color, English, United States,

Migrant worker George (Gary Sinise) protects his strong, simple-minded friend Lennie (John Malkovich) in 1930s California.

Cast: John Malkovich, Gary Sinise, Ray Walston, Casey Siemaszko, Sherilyn Fenn, John Terry, Richard Riehle, Alexis Arquette, Joe Morton, Noble Willingham Director(s): Gary Sinise Producer(s): Gary Sinise, Russell Smith Executive Producer(s): Alan C. Blomquist










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=of-mice-and-men

Springfield! Springfield!


Of Mice and Men (1992)


Jesus Christ, you're a crazy bastard.
I forgot, George.
I tried not to, then I forgot.
I spend all my time telling you things,
then you forget 'em.
I remember about the rabbits.
The hell with them rabbits.
That's all you can remember.
OK, listen. This time don't forget.
We went into Murray and Ready's.
- They give us work cards and bus tickets.
- George, I remember that now.
But George, I ain't got mine.
I must've lost it.
I got both of 'em. You think I'd let you
carry your own work card?
I thought I had it in my own pocket.
What did you take out of that pocket?
There's nothing in the pocket, George.
I know it ain't. You got it in your hand.
Now, what you got in your hand?
George, that's just my mouse.
But I didn't kill it, George.
Honest, I found it dead.
Oh, jeez.
- Give it here.
- George, leave me have it.
Give it here. What do you want
with a dead mouse anyway?
I was just petting it with the fingers
while we was walking along.
Yeah, well, you ain't petting no mice
when you walk with me.
You gonna give me that mouse,
or am I gonna have to sock you?
Come on.
Blubbering like a baby, a big guy like you!
Lennie, I ain't taking it
away for meanness.
That mouse ain't fresh, Lennie.
Get another mouse that's fresh,
I'll let you keep him.
I don't know where
there is no other mouse.
The lady used to give me some,
but that lady ain't here no more.
Lady?
Don't you even remember
who that lady was?
That's your Aunt Clara.
She stopped giving 'em to you.
You was always killing 'em
by petting 'em too hard.
I'll tell you what I'll do.
First chance I get, I'll get you a puppy.
Huh? That'd be better than mice.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) to 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 141 days

From 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) to 10/2/1992 is 141 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) to 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow ) is 141 days

From 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow ) to 10/2/1992 is 141 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 1/31/1986 ( premiere US film "Down and Out in Beverly Hills" ) is 9831 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1992 is 9831 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 10/2/1992 is 9106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1990 ( George Bush - Remarks at the Swearing-In Ceremony for David H. Souter as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States ) is 9106 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105046/releaseinfo

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1992)

Release Info

USA 2 October 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105046/fullcredits

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1992)

Full Cast & Crew

John Malkovich ... Lennie Small
Gary Sinise ... George Milton










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=of-mice-and-men

Springfield! Springfield!


Of Mice and Men (1992)


Lennie.
Don't drink so much.
Hey.
That's good, George. You have a drink.
You have a good, big drink.
It's nice here.
I think we'll just spend the night
and go to the ranch tomorrow.
Ain't we gonna get no supper?
Yeah, sure we are.
I got three cans of beans in my bindle.
I like beans with ketchup.
I like beans with ketchup.
We ain't got any.
Go on. Go get some wood
so we can build a fire.
- We got enough beans here for four men.
- I like 'em with ketchup.
We ain't got any.
Goddamnit!
Whatever we ain't got,
that's what you want.
George?
George?
- What d'you want?
- George, I was only fooling.
I don't... I don't want no ketchup.
If it was here, you could have some.
George, I wouldn't eat no ketchup.
I'd leave it all for you
and you could cover your beans with it.
I wouldn't touch none of it.
When I think of the swell time
I could have without you, phew, I go nuts.
I never get any peace.
If I was alone, I could live so easy.
I could get a job and work and no trouble.
And when the end of the month come,
I could take my 50 bucks,
I could go into town,
I could get whatever I want.
I could stay in a cathouse all night.
What do I got?
I got you.
You can't keep a job.
Lose me every job I get.
Keep me shovin' all over
the country, all the time.
That ain't the worst.
You get in trouble. You do bad things
and I got to get you out all the time!
Crazy son of a bitch, you keep me
in hot water all the time.
George, you... you want I should
go away and leave you alone?
Where the hell would you go?
I could go...
I could go off in them hills there
and find a cave.
Yeah? How'd you eat?
You ain't got sense enough
to find nothin' to eat.
I find things. I don't need
this nice food with ketchup.
George, if you don't want me,
I go off in them hills and get a cave.
And I wouldn't get no mice
stole off me either.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090966/releaseinfo

IMDb


Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986)

Release Info

USA 31 January 1986










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=of-mice-and-men

Springfield! Springfield!


Of Mice and Men (1992)


He's not much of a talker, is he?

No, no, he ain't. But he's a hell of a good worker. He's strong as a bull.

Strong as a bull?

Uh, he can do anything you tell him. He's a... He's a good skinner. He can wrestle grain bags, drive a cultivator.

Cultivator.

Ah, but... I ain't sayin' he's bright - he ain't. But he's a... he's a damn good worker.

Say... what you selling? What's your stake in this guy? Are you taking his pay from him?

Hell, no. He's my cousin. I told his old lady I'd take care of him. He got kicked in the head by a horse when he was a kid.

All right. But you'd better not try to put anything over on me. Now catch your grain teams after dinner.

Well, I wasn't kicked in the head with no horse, George.

Be a damn good thing if you was. Save everybody a hell of a lot of trouble.

You... you said I was your cousin.

Well, that was a lie. If I was a relative of yours, I'd shoot myself.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 23 December 2016