Saturday, February 25, 2017

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)




This was a lot better than I expected. I had seen it advertised before but today is the first time I noticed it was on Amazon Prime. I anticipated writing here how lousy it was.

Girl sure is pretty. So I was right about that.

And now, after watching the ending I remember thinking through much of the video as I anxiously awaited the ending because I couldn't think of a possible outcome, other than several possible outcomes, or something disappointing (The worst part now is I know there is nothing else good on that I want to watch after that). The ending seems to clearly suggest to me a sequel so that can sometimes be a bummer but yet, I guess, all the observations I have made in recent days targets my possible disappointment.

And the girl sure is pretty.

And "Syd Barrett" has a really great personality.












2017_Nk20_DSCN0632.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179933/releaseinfo

IMDb


10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)

Release Info

USA 8 March 2016 (New York City) (premiere)










10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)


Howard: Work on getting handy with these.

Michelle: My boyfriend was expecting me. He'll send the cops looking.

Howard: I'm sorry, but no one is looking for you.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/a-many-splendored-thing-3444918/

tv.com


NCIS Season 14 Episode 16

A Many Splendored Thing

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 21, 2017 on CBS

AIRED: 2/21/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s14e16

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

A Many Splendored Thing


Bishop: Did I, uh, interrupt something?

Gibbs: No. Just talking about you.

Bishop: How much trouble am I in?

Gibbs: With her?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 February 2017