Monday, February 27, 2017

Secrets of a Successful Marriage




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930118&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201702272000&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Monday, February 27 8:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Monday 27 February 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Secrets of a Successful Marriage

Homer teaches an adult class on marriage using secrets about Marge.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: May 19, 1994










https://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F20.html

Secrets of a Successful Marriage [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-May-94


Lisa offers her support and encouragement.

Lisa: _I_ think it's great you're a teacher, Dad. So, will be you lecturing from a standardized text or using the more socratic method of interactive class participation?

Homer: [pause] [condescending] Yes, Lisa. Daddy's a teacher.


That night, Homer drives to his first class.

[Homer drives to Flanders' house; rings doorbell]

Ned: Well, Homer, what a pleasant --

Homer: Can't talk now, Flanders. _I've_ got a class to teach.

Ned: Heh, but you rang my --

[Homer speeds away. He stops at a Krusty Burger Drive-Thru]

Kid: Can I take your order?

Homer: Nothing for me today. _I've_ got a class to teach.

Kid: Sir, it's a felony to tease the order box.

[Homer speeds away. Goes through a red light at an intersection; cars skid around him]

Homer: It's all right! I'm a teacher.

Hoover: I didn't know we could do that! [speeds through light]










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/19/1994 is 1160 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1969 ( premiere US TV series "My Friend Tony" ) is 1160 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 5/19/1994 is 9700 days

9700 = 4850 + 4850

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/12/1979 ( Jean Renoir deceased ) is 4850 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/secrets-of-a-successful-marriage-1388/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 22

Secrets of a Successful Marriage

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 19, 1994 on FOX

Homer fears he may be a little slow, so he goes to the Adult Education Annex. While there, he decides to teach a class of his own on the secrets of a successful marriage, since that is the only thing he is good at.

AIRED: 5/19/94










http://www.tv.com/shows/my-friend-tony/corey-doesnt-live-here-anymore-96454/

tv.com


My Friend Tony Season 1 Episode 1

Corey Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 05, 1969 on NBC

James Whitmore and newcomer Enzo Cerusico are partners in crimefighting in this laugh-accented drama series. They portray an unusual pair: John Woodruff, a criminology professor who does his teaching in the lab; and Tony, his fun-loving Italian friend whose boyish charm gets him in and out of the rough spots. Tonight: hired by Mayor Roy Muncie to set up a special criminology lab the two cross paths with the zealous new police commissioner who's determined to nail a syndicate boss--at any price. Complicating the situation is Tony's involvement with a girlfriend of the commissioner's.

AIRED: 1/5/69










https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jean-Renoir

Encyclopædia Britannica


Jean Renoir

FRENCH DIRECTOR

Jean Renoir, (born Sept. 15, 1894, Paris, France—died Feb. 12, 1979, Los Angeles, Calif., U.S.), French film director, son of the Impressionist painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir.










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/duran.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

album: "Seven And The Ragged Tiger" (1983)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/thereflex.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

"The Reflex"

"You've gone too far this time"
But I'm dancing on the valentine
I tell you somebody's fooling around
With my chances on the dangerline
I'll cross that bridge when I find it
Another day to make my stand
High time is no time for deciding
If I should find a helping hand

[CHORUS]
So why don't you use it?
Try not to bruise it
Buy time don't lose it
The reflex is an only child he's waiting in the park
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Every little thing the reflex does
Leaves you answered with a question mark

I'm on a ride and I want to get off
But they won't slow down the roundabout
I sold the Renoir and the TV set
Don't want to be around when this gets out

[CHORUS]

Oh the reflex what a game he's hiding all the cards
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Evey little thing the reflex does
Leaves you answered with a question mark










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000210/bio

IMDb


Julia Roberts

Biography

Date of Birth 28 October 1967, Smyrna, Georgia, USA

Birth Name Julia Fiona Roberts










https://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F20.html

Secrets of a Successful Marriage [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-May-94


Otto: Is any of this going to be on the test? 'Cause I wasn't paying attention.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 27 February 2017