Monday, February 20, 2017

With all these things that I've done, All these things that I've done




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=humans-2015&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Humans

Season 2, Episode 2 [ Monday 20 February 2017 ]


Don't come near me.

Hester: The others tell me what I did was wrong. I cannot understand their reasoning but if they are right I should feel guilt for this.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 3:31 PM
I’ve noticed that when you hear George W. Bush casting blame on someone, it is actually about what he is guilty of. He points fingers at Democrats for being “cut and run” because he is guilty of not completing his Air National Guard commitment. I suspect that many of the accusations he makes are based on his own feelings of guilt about similar deeds. He points his finger and someone but he always has three other fingers pointing back at himself.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 September 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 20 February 2017