Monday, February 13, 2017

Contagion (2011)






2017_Nk20_DSCN0511.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/04/10 3:59 AM
That is also one basic reason why "Dr. Helen Benson" secretly gives "Klaatu" the saline water instead to the unknown substance the agent wants her to give him. That plot element establishes that my wife was tricked into giving me in 2006, or was it 2005, a chemical substance that has started to spawn these creatures. But as I write that I think that they have spawned long ago. Maybe the chemical substance was the trigger itself. The final combination to free them to their natural objectives. They have absolutely no reason to moralize the destruction of the human race. They are sentient but as I wrote a long time ago about Mrs. Hill's TARGETs class our objective trying to communicate with intelligent lifeforms in the future was about as futile as our attempts today to communicate with dog and cats which for me at the time, whether a real memory or artificial, was an analog for the difficulty of our task.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/04/10 4:12 AM
I think to myself now, especially after "Mr. Futterman" dialog about how you have to be careful, that "they" would have tricked my wife with that chemical substance in 2006 just as they tricked me in 1976 by using their god powers to hit my spaceship on 2/22/1976 which created a chain of events that leads to the destruction of the human race.

The human race was destroyed because of a single human's devotion to another single human.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 March 2010 excerpt ends]










Contagion (2011)

Dr. Ellis Cheever: You know, I was in the field for 15 years. I've seen a lot of shit. If you're not doing fine, you can tell me.

Dr. Erin Mears: You ever have to tell a man who just lost his wife and stepson... that his wife was cheating on him before she died?

Dr. Ellis Cheever: No, I haven't. I'm sure you did the best you could. You sound tired. You gotta try to remember to sleep once in a while.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/quotes

IMDb


Contagion (2011)

Quotes


Dr. Ellis Cheever: When was the last time you ate something that didn't come from a vending machine?

Dr. Erin Mears: [Hesitantly] Taco Bell










From 3/4/2010 to 9/9/2011 is 554 days

From 9/9/2011 to 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 554 days



From 9/9/2011 To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 554 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/10/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President on the Proposed International Center for Advanced Study in the Health Sciences ) is 554 days



From 7/12/1986 ( Ronald Reagan - Radio Address to the Nation on the Strategic Defense Initiative ) To 9/9/2011 is 9190 days

9190 = 4595 + 4595

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 4595 days



From 1/27/1940 ( James Cromwell ) To 9/9/2011 is 26158 days

26158 = 13079 + 13079

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/24/2001 ( premiere US film "Ghosts of Mars" & the Microsoft antitrust proceedings by Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ) is 13079 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/9/2011 is 5408 days

5408 = 2704 + 2704

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/29/1973 ( the United States withdraws from Vietnam ) is 2704 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/9/2011 is 7482 days

7482 = 3741 + 3741

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/30/1976 ( premiere US TV series "The Practice" ) is 3741 days



From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 9/9/2011 is 2319 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1972 ( premiere US film "What's Up, Doc?" ) is 2319 days



From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 9/9/2011 is 2319 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Statement About Air Transportation Safety ) is 2319 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/9/2011 is 6107 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) is 6107 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute and the Phoebe Gates is the biological offspring of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and William Gates II ) To 9/9/2011 is 3282 days

3282 = 1641 + 1641

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1970 ( including Seattle protests begin by students in Kent Ohio ) is 1641 days



From 8/7/1959 ( the United States satellite Explorer 6 returned the first TV images of the planet Earth ) To 6/13/2005 ( in the dark of night the sudden expiration of Kerry Burgess 1994-B ) is 16747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/2011 is 16747 days



From 7/1/1946 ( the United States Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - the first atomic bomb test detonation of Operation Crossroads series and the air burst detonation code name Able ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 16747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/2011 is 16747 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/releaseinfo

IMDb


Contagion (2011)

Release Info

USA 9 September 2011










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37590

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Radio Address to the Nation on the Strategic Defense Initiative

July 12, 1986










Contagion (2011)

Send it to Sussman in San Francisco. If he doesn't know what it is, nobody does.





Contagion (2011)

It shows novel characteristics and appears to be chimeric in origin. Virus is 15 to 19 kilobases in length and containing six to 10 genes. Typical of a paramyxovirus.

It's Godzilla, King Kong and Frankenstein all in one.

Hold on. Shit, I'll call you back.

You've got it in there.

Get away from here.

Where'd it come from? Military?

You're not a doctor and you're not a writer.

Yes, I am a writer. Yes, I am.

Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/quotes

IMDb


Contagion (2011)

Quotes


Dr. Ian Sussman: [Disparagingly to Alan] Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Robert Caulfield: Mr Albaine, how much do you charge to dust a field?

Albain: Twenty five dollars.

Robert Caulfield: I'd like to hire your plane.

Albain: That'll be a hundred dollars.

Robert Caulfield: You said you charged twenty five?

Albain: Twenty five dollars to dust a field, but you ain't got no field because you ain't no farmer, which means you ain't poor and I think you're a pervert!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/releaseinfo

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Release Info

USA 2 June 1978










Contagion (2011)


I am a journalist, and there's informed discussion on the blogosphere... that this is a biological weapon.

You wanna talk to me, call my office and make an appointment.










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD:

00:38:44


Robert Caulfield: Hard day at the office?

Elliot Whittier: I don't even want to talk about it.

Robert Caulfield: Did you break your slide rule?

Elliot Whittier: I'm not really sure. I ran a check on my own on the transmission signals. The numbers came up screwy. So I told Dr. Bergman about it. It was like he was pissed at me for running a check. He said it must be a console malfunction. So I told Dr. Kelloway about it and he said the same thing.

Robert Caulfield: Big deal. What did you expect - a merit badge?

Elliot Whittier: I guess so. They must know what they're doing. Those numbers couldn't have been right anyway. No way.

Robert Caulfield: Well, if you know the numbers couldn't have been right why the hell are you so upset?

Elliot Whittier: Because the way they reacted. No double check or anything. They looked at me like I was a kid and offered me a cookie.

Robert Caulfield: What were the numbers?

Elliot Whittier: I have to admit it is ridiculous.

Robert Caulfield: Good. Let's play pool.

Elliot Whittier: Those signals couldn't have come from 300 miles.

Robert Caulfield: Which signals?










From 3/30/1965 ( Philip Showalter Hench deceased ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17518 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2013 is 17518 days





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:54 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington State USA Saturday 19 October 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/date-night-in-barrio-youre-always-just.html


2011 film "Contagion" DVD video:

00:35:32


Cheever: He grew it.

Hextall: He tried antibodies and immunological MAC outlines like we did but the key was a fetal-bat cell line from Geelong. We didn't have it.

Cheever: He grew it in a BSL-3. Ally, what the hell was he doing working it in a BSL-3?

Hextall: Ignoring me.

Cheever: Ahh! He's going to publish. Shit. [snaps fingers] What does he want?

Hextall: Ah - ah - a box of cigars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1950/hench-facts.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1950

Edward C. Kendall, Tadeus Reichstein, Philip S. Hench


Philip Showalter Hench

Born: 28 February 1896, Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Died: 30 March 1965, Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Affiliation at the time of the award: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA

Prize motivation: "for their discoveries relating to the hormones of the adrenal cortex, their structure and biological effects"

Field: biochemistry, endocrinology

Prize share: 1/3

Work

Situated atop the kidneys are two small glands, the adrenal glands. Their function was unknown for a long time, but if they were injured, deficiency diseases ensued that ended in death. In the mid-1930s Edward Kendall and Tadeus Reichstein succeeded in isolating and analyzing the composition of a number of similar hormones derived from the adrenal cortex. These became the basis for cortisone preparations that, with input from Kendall and Philip Hench, were used at the end of the 1940s to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammations.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=contagion

Springfield! Springfield!


Contagion (2011)


I can't even imagine all the civil suits people are gonna file against you ...and I have a pretty good imagination.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-practice-1976/the-practice-952065/

tv.com


The Practice (1976) Season 1 Episode 1

The Practice

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 30, 1976 on NBC

AIRED: 1/30/76










Contagion (2011)


I'm gonna take a bow while you get hauled in front of Congress?










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD video:


Robert Caulfield: You wouldn't know sincerity if it ran over you.

Judy: Not if you were driving it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/04/10 10:09 PM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001000010000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201003042130&cn=697

excite

Red Planet (2000)

697 AMCHD: Thursday, March 4 9:30 PM

2000, PG-13, *1/2, 01:46, Color, English, United States,

As Earth dies, a team of American astronauts (Val Kilmer, Carrie-Anne Moss, Tom Sizemore) tries to colonize Mars to save mankind.

Cast: Val Kilmer, Carrie-Anne Moss, Tom Sizemore, Benjamin Bratt, Simon Baker, Terence Stamp Director(s): Antony Hoffman Producer(s): Bruce Berman, Mark Canton, Jorge Saralegui Executive Producer(s): Andrew Mason, Chuck Pfarrer, Charles J.D. Schlissel


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 March 2010 excerpt ends]










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD video:


Robert Caulfield: This coffee is horrible.

Judy: It's not that bad.

Robert Caulfield: It is. It's that bad.

Judy: Don't drink it.

Robert Caulfield: I'm always unwrapping things. I wake up and take the cellophane off the drinking glass. The soap's in a Holiday Inn wrapper. Even the toilet has a paper band on it with a nice little note from the hotel saying they put the band on the toilet for my protection. I'm always afraid that if I stay in bed too long the maid is going to walk in and put a paper band around me and the bedspread.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=contagion

Springfield! Springfield!


Contagion (2011)


This is entrapment.
You can't take my blood.|You can't, that's my property.
We may never know|where this disease came from.
But we do know|that this vaccine is the result...
...of the courage and perseverance|of a remarkable few.
We shall now begin the drawing. John.
The first MEV-1 vaccination...
...are those people born on March 10th.
March 10th.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/quotes

IMDb


Contagion (2011)

Quotes


First Haz-Mat: [Putting a body in a mass grave] When did we run out of body bags?

Second Haz-Mat: Two days ago.



Contagion (2011)

We're trying to get more in from Canada, but they just wanna wait and see.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 13 February 2017