Thursday, February 09, 2017

Legion






bluetreeny_2017February09.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-expanse/static-3443858/

tv.com


The Expanse Season 2 Episode 3

Static

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2017 on Syfy

AIRED: 2/8/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s02e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

Static


(INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER) He's had a tough day.
Dozens of ships leave here every day.
Pick one, and I'll get you on it.
It's time for you to go.
(WHIRS) Can I have my gun back?










http://www.tv.com/shows/legion/chapter-1-3445110/

tv.com


Legion Season 1 Episode 1

Chapter 1

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2017 on FX

In the series premiere, a troubled young man battling mental illness wonders if the visions he experiences are real following a strange encounter with a fellow patient.

AIRED: 2/8/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legion-2017&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Legion

Chapter 1


Huh.
You're afraid of me.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=taxi-driver

Springfield! Springfield!


Taxi Driver (1976)


Is it hard to get to be in the Secret Service?
Why?
I was just curious,
'cause I think I'd be good at it.
I'm very observant.
I was in the Marine Corps.
I'm good with crowds.
I notice there's a little pin there.
That's like a signal, isn't it?
- Sort of.
- Signal.
A secret signal for the Secret Service.
What kind of guns you guys carry?
.38s?.45s?.357 magnums?
Something bigger maybe?
Look, if you're really interested,
if you give me your name and address...
we'll send you all the information
on how to apply. How's that?
- You will?
- Sure.
Okay.
Why not?
My name is Henry...
Krinkle. K-R-I-N-K-L-E.
- Hopper.
- Yeah.
Like a rabbit. Hip, hop.
Fairlawn, New Jersey.
- Is there a zip code with that, Henry?
- Yeah. 610452.
- Okay.
- That's six digits.
Okay.
I was thinking of my telephone number.
I've got it all, Henry,
we'll get all the stuff right out to you.
Thanks a lot. Great. Hell. Jesus.
- Be careful today.
- Right. Will do.
You have to be careful
living around a place like this.
Bye.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:46 AM Friday, October 29, 2010


http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_66

Smith & Wesson Model 66

The Smith & Wesson Model 66 is a stainless Steel version of the Smith & Wesson Model 19, which was their .357 magnum version of the Model 15. Both the Model 19 (which is seen in either blued or nickel plated versions) and the stainless Steel Model 66 are referred to as "Combat Magnums". The term "Combat Masterpiece" only refers to either the Model 15 or its Stainless Steel version, the Model 67.


Specifications

Type: Revolver

Caliber: .38 Special, .357 Magnum

Capacity: 6 round cylinder

Fire Modes: Single shot (Double Action Revolver)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 October 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 February 2017