Sunday, February 05, 2017

Thor's Hammer




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000039850066&sid=53295&sn=KXLYDT2&st=201702042100&cn=304

excite tv


Star Trek (Repeat)

304 KXLYDT2: Saturday, February 4 9:00 PM [ 9:00 PM Saturday 04 February 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

Adventure, Science fiction, Fantasy

That Which Survives

Stranded on an outpost when the Enterprise is hurled far away, Kirk, Sulu and McCoy face a deadly woman (Lee Meriwether).

Cast: William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Majel Barrett Director(s): Herb Wallerstein Executive Producer(s): Gene Roddenberry

Original Air Date: Jan 24, 1969










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


In that 5th grade class in De Queen, Kendra Rogers sat behind me. One day she put a tack in my seat before I sat down. She was laughing later about how I "screamed."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 18 November 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/freaked-out-under-dome-monday-01-july.html


"Freaked Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 01 July 2013"



In recent hours I was lurking on Kendra Roger's page and I see that she reveals her birth date is 8/20/1966 and I decided to look at that closer because of a sleeping dream I remembered after reading her page.

I am making this note for scientific purposes.

Creepy yes, but this is a public service that I believe is necessary. I'm still here so there must be a reason for that.

Only in the past couple hours did I have any idea about Kendra's date of birth. I had no knowledge of that detail before this time in the past hour. Not sure if I even knew that detail when we attended elementary school together. Very unlikely.

This report isn't about Kendra Rogers. I am documenting my suspicions about trouble facing this planet.

I think my theory explains why I have had so many recurring dreams while asleep about corridors and hallways and passageways and about elevators that never travel to the correct floor despite how often I press the buttons.

People don't want to believe telepathy is real. And that's probably going to be your undoing. Instead you just want to blather away about some idiotic notions about some fictional character you call Jesus Christ and I suspect that too will be your undoing. You can't see the forest for the trees because you're too stupid to believe anything but what you are told by other people. The conversation needs to be balanced and you need to talk to a psychiatrist about your Jesus fixation.

The thoughts in your stupid head are simply chemicals. Every memory, every moronic idea you have each day, each idiotic thought you have every day of your polluter life is just a bunch of chemical molecules. Those molecules exist physically in the organic structure of your human brain.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 01 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/freaked-out-under-dome-monday-01-july.html


Freaked Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 01 July 2013



I didn't think I would ever get to sleep today. I had been awake pushing on to 24 hours and then I was lying in bed and I still couldn't fall asleep.

I did finally fall asleep and then I awoke a few hours later and I woke up after a while and I was trying to remember any dreams I had while asleep to that point. I did dream about something but I couldn't recall even the most vague detail about them and I still cannot. And I still feel pretty lousy. And damn my left shoulder has been brutalizing me for several days now. Just a dull ache and that does not seem to be joint pain.

I had several other sleeping dreams today but I cannot recall any of them.

The only sleeping dream I had today that I can now recall seemed to happen just before I awoke and got out of bed and sat down here at my desk.

In the dream I was in a room that I was aware at some point that was some kind of immigration processing center.

The point in the sleeping dream I can start to recall details about is when I sat down in a chair and there was activity on both sides of me.

There was a woman I was vaguely aware of and there seemed to be another on the other side of me and the activity seemed to be similar to a dentists operating room or a hair salon.

I was sitting there waiting on something and then I decided I should get up and walk around because I think I had to check in somewhere, to become registered on a waiting list or something. I was there for a reason and I seemed to be there in an immigration facility.

I could see that I started walking through a wide hallway, a passageway in a building and there were a lot of people in there.

I found the end of the line and I got in line. A woman walked up behind me and the line behind me rapidly extended as other people got in line.

Then I walked out of the line. I was looking for food. I walked around the busy hallway and there were a lot of people and I was looking at signs on doors but I didn't see anything I recognized.

None of the setting was familiar from my past experience in the real world. I can still vaguely visualize symbols on the doors but those are now too vague to describe.

As I am writing this now I wanted to throw in a note about a sleeping dream in recent days that has left me grasping at it because it is something I want more of. In the dream, just before I awoke, I could see clearly the page of a book. I could clearly see the writing on the page of the book. I could recognize the structure of the words on the page. I thought about that a long time after waking because I so desperately wanted to be able to describe in my blog the words I had seen on that page of that book. I still have no conscious idea of the content of those words on that page. I have also been wondering if other people have sleeping dreams where they see words in a book. I do not recall ever before having that kind of sleeping dream. What the dream reminded me of what a few times, long ago, when I was still heavily drugged by the VA hospital, I had one or more sleeping dream where I heard myself speaking in the dream and I was speaking in a foreign language and that is impossible for me now because I have no real memory of ever learning a foreign language. But that experience hasn't happened again in the long time afterwards. I still can’t speak foreign languages that I have not learned. So I was thinking about that sleeping dream of seeing the page in the book and I had been hoping that is something new that would start happening more but I don't know if it will. One difference though is that I never did visualize the foreign languages. I visualized that book page although I could not recall the words I had seen.

So anyway I have been walking around the single wide hallway and I have reached what seems familiar to me and the immigration check line where you show your passport. There was nothing in my dream about passports and if I had to guess I was still in the United States and there really wasn't anything I saw in the dream about identification documents. I could have been at the checkout line of a supermarket and that seemed closer to the truth.

I didn't proceed through those counters where people were there to check papers or something or whatever they were doing. I am still left with the sense that it was something to do with immigration.

At some point, I saw her. She was walking away from me and back in the direction I have come from, back through that hallway. She was walking away from me but I knew I was seeing Kendra Rogers. I wanted to talk to her and although I cannot now recall details the details I recall from that point suggest I had talked to her earlier in that dream and that was a consistent detail at that point. She was walking away and so for some reason I walked quickly past her and I walked a ways down the hallway and then I turned around and started to approach her and then I saw her but there was some kind of bright glare obscuring my vision, almost as though I was in an aircraft flying along and trying to look at something hidden in the Sun. Eventually the glare went away and I could see her clearly and I was talking with her. I said something about how seeing her makes me wish I had not moved away. She said that was sweet. I said something also about how I wished I at least lived closer. I don't recall much else at that point. I think that was when I woke up and sat down at my desk.

You can just look at photos of her now and still see those beautiful eyes and that beautiful smile I remember from when I was a kid.

I am writing here now because I posted a note earlier wondering what I would see today in my sleeping dream before tonight's new episode of that racketeer Stephen King's "Under the Dome" television miniseries.

Those of you following along at home can understand how I have established that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient to observations I will make later, usually later that day.

I am just NOT intelligent enough to determine if there is some kind of larger pattern to all this.

What I started thinking lately is about how this could be how another telepathic person would try to establish a non-verbal communication link with me. To warn me.

Presumably that new episode of "Under the Dome" broadcasts first at 10 PM on the east coast. I am on the west coast in Washington State and so that means 10 PM east coast is 7 PM west coast. The episode will be available to me at 10 PM in my local time at antenna broadcast television. I am going to wait until 8 PM my local time to post this note. UPDATE at 7:40 PM: I just read the summary for tonight's new episode. A house fire causes the residents to panic inside the dome and that is because the fire department is on the other side of the dome. End update.

See, they didn't broadcast any preview details about tonight's new episode of "Under the Dome." That tells me a few things. One thing it tells me is I have no idea what the new episode of Stephen King's wannabe "Jericho" is about tonight. Another hint is that they might be waiting to see what I post and then they actively change their content to match what I publish. Why? Why me.

Well, I was looking for an empty world and I seemed to have found it. I publish a heart-breaking report to the world. A while later I go to sleep and then wake up and I start reading on the internet and I read: a big fat nothing.

Not a goddamned thing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 July 2013 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 November 2016 excerpt ends]










From 1/28/1950 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 10100—Regulations Relating to the Granting of Certain Allowances by the Director of Central Intelligence ) To 9/26/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Thor's Hammer" ) is 17408 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 7/1/2013 is 17408 days



From 11/27/2011 ( premiere US TV series "The Walking Dead"::"Pretty Much Dead Already" ) To 7/1/2013 is 582 days

582 = 291 + 291

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/20/1966 is 291 days



From 11/29/2012 to 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 107 days

From 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) to 7/1/2013 is 107 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:01 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell' chad@thetrammellfirm.com

Subject: RE: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.

See I would have to know such details to be a time-traveler.

If I could not exhibit such power then I could never learn how to transport my physical presence through time.

I just wish I could figure out where I am going with all these emails to you. I started off to give you some background information because I was startled to learn about Lesa Jewell. I would have posted that all on my public blog but for reason I am compelled to not make more posts. I sent Kevin some of the same reports I created and sent to you but I haven’t sent him anything in a few days and I don’t foresee anything in the near future.

Well, I have struggled for many years to get back just to this point. Really only in the past couple weeks have I started feeling confident again of my identity. I didn’t have any problems with my identity in the years before May 2005.

I am excited moderately about the possibility of finally understanding something that is impossible to understand. I just have to accept it, to embrace it. I did all that without thinking consciously about it. So that bothers me now. I don’t think I ever had a firm grasp on the reality of that ability. I cannot yet recreate it.

I remember writing once in my journal about my theory of that expression that goes something similar to “people use only ten per cent of their brain” and of how I thought that was probably accurate for something that sounded to me to be folklore. I thought how it could be accurate in the sense that our conscious awareness is a function of the brain that occupies only a very small portion of the physical brain. I presume that the other ninety per cent or so is for automatic functions, respiration, et cetera.

As a computer programmer I know how to write programs that would control a robotic arm and I think about that in terms of my basic understanding of the human brain. I work with a high-level computer software language called Microsoft Visual Basic and there is a lot of code I can write but I use within my code functions that other programmers created. I don’t have to think about how the functions work on a low-level. I just have to know how to use the tool that someone else crafted for me to use in my own software code which is a tool itself.

Well, I guess you get the idea of what I was talking about with the conspiracy against my private property. I don’t think there is much point more to beating that dead horse.

True, I am crazy. I understand that now. But there are people out there that are crazy too and they are very dangerous and they are the kind of crazy that is evil. There is nothing I can do to stop them. I don’t have resources to stop them. I don’t even know where they are.

There’s nothing else I can do here.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/69.htm

That Which Survives [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Jan 24, 1969


SULU: Captain, I was making a standard magnetic sweep. From zero, I suddenly got a reading that was off the scale. Then, a reverse of polarity and now I get nothing. I've never seen anything like this reading. Like a door opened and then closed again.

KIRK: Kirk out.

(Elsewhere, D'Amato is wandering amongst the purple tipped vegetation and picking up handfuls of sand. He turns around and there is the woman.)

LOSIRA: Do not be afraid.

D'AMATO: I'm not. Geological disturbances don't frighten me. I've come here to study them. My specialty.

LOSIRA: I know. You are Lieutenant D'Amato, Senior Geologist.

D'AMATO: That's right. How did you know that?

LOSIRA: From the spaceship Enterprise.

D'AMATO: Yes, and we're stranded here. You been talking to my friends?

LOSIRA: Do not be afraid.

D'AMATO: I'm not afraid.

LOSIRA: I am for you, Lieutenant D'Amato.

D'AMATO: You're, you're the woman on the Enterprise.

LOSIRA: I am only for D'Amato.

D'AMATO: Lucky D'Amato. I want to have a conference about sharing your food and water.

LOSIRA: Do not call the others. Please.

(Somewhere else, McCoy gets out his communicator.)

MCCOY: McCoy to Kirk.

KIRK: Kirk here.

MCCOY: Jim, I just got a life form reading of tremendous intensity. Suddenly it was just there.

KIRK: What do you mean just there?

MCCOY: Just that. All levels were normal, then I get this biological surge of life form registering. No, now it's gone.

KIRK: As though a door opened and closed.

MCCOY: Yes.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


[Teal'c looks at O'Neill and O'Neill points behind the camera. Both get swiftly to their feet, weapons ready. The camera switches to a very tall man with long brown hair and beard, black jerkin, helmet, cloak, and silver arm guards, who is holding a golden hammer. Thor shakes his head slightly. Camera looks at O'Neill and Teal'c over Thor's shoulder.]

O'NEILL
Hello.

THOR
I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet. The High Council of the Asgard has designated Cimmeria a safe world for developing sentient species by unanimous decree, Era 40.73.29. The Goa'uld System Lords were so informed.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


TECHNICIAN
(over speakers)
Chevron two encoded.

O'NEILL
Time to go to work.

EXT—CIMMERIA, DAY

[Camera looks from base to top of the back of Thor's Hammer, then over the top to see the Stargate and DHD below. The Hammer has Celtic-like designs carved in raised relief on the front and back. Several men with a cart are to the right of the Stargate. Stargate activates, and everyone turns to look. As the wormhole boils out, the men shield their faces with their arms and one man runs off. SG-1 tumbles out, the men laughing at them.]

DANIEL
This is…different.

O'NEILL
Daniel, you're on.

[Men chant 'Thor! Thor! Thor!' and look at the top of Hammer. The Hammer makes a humming noise.]

CARTER
It sounds like it's building up some kind of charge.

O'NEILL
All right Daniel, dial home, we're going back. Now.

DANIEL
Why?

O'NEILL
Just do it. That's an order.

[Men are still chanting 'Thor!' A blue beam comes from the top of the Hammer as Daniel begins dialing—the beam scans him then moves on to Carter, O'Neill, then Teal'c, focusing on his abdomen. Teal'c puts a hand on his stomach in pain.]

O'NEILL
Teal'c! Get outta there!

[Teal'c yells in pain as the beam increases in intensity. O'Neill runs to push Teal'c out of the beam. Just as O'Neill connects with Teal'c, both vanish.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


DANIEL
(pointing up at Hammer)
D'you, do you know how this works? Are they dead?

GAIRWYN
That's a magic beyond our ken. It's said that Thor will come back one day and teach us when we are older.

CARTER
Gairwyn, would Thor kill a human being in order to kill an Etin?

GAIRWYN
(emphatic)
Never. Our gods are great and powerful warriors, but they are just and true to their word.

DANIEL
So they may be alive?

CARTER
Is there anyone who might know where they are?

GAIRWYN
Only one. We call her Kendra. Ten seasons ago she walked through the portal and was taken.

CARTER
Taken? Where?

GAIRWYN
(shrug)
That winter some hunters found her wandering half frozen in the mountains.

CARTER
(to Daniel)
Maybe the beam transported them somewhere else on the planet.

DANIEL
(to Gairwyn)
Do you know where we can find this—this Kendra?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


O'NEILL
Ah, we're not Goa'ulds.
(points at Teal'c)
He carries one around in him, but he doesn't have much choice in the matter.

THOR
You were warned not to come here. Under pain of death.

O'NEILL
Look, I'm Colonel Jack O'Neill from Earth. I happen to know you spent some time there in our past.

THOR
For crimes against the living host and all those you have murdered and enslaved, the sentence is death.

O'NEILL
(taking several slow steps forward)
Look, um…We…came here to…see you.

[O'Neill runs his gun through Thor, disrupting the image.]

THOR
This is your prison. Your technology will not function.

[O'Neill runs his hand back and forth through the image, disrupting it again.]

THOR
There are no luxuries, no worshippers, no slaves to do your bidding…

O'NEILL
Teal'c, I think we just got the answering machine.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


THOR
…only basic sustenance. And time.

O'NEILL
Yeah, well great, thanks—thanks for the chat.

TEAL'C
We should hear the remainder of the message.

THOR
When you tire of this existence, go to the Hall of Mjollnir and face the Hammer.
(Thor holds out Hammer in right hand)
There is no escape. Only the host can leave this place. Alive.

[Recording shuts off, image disappears.]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=78313

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

Executive Order 10100—Regulations Relating to the Granting of Certain Allowances by the Director of Central Intelligence

January 28, 1950

By virtue of and pursuant to the authority vested in me by section 5(b) of the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949 (Public Law 110, 81st Congress), and as President of the United States, I hereby prescribe the following regulations:

1. The allowances granted by the Director of Central Intelligence under section 5(b) of the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 shall conform to the allowances granted by the Secretary of State in accordance with the regulations prescribed by him pursuant to section 901(1) and 901(2) of the Foreign Service Act of 1946 and Executive Order No. 10011 of October 22, 1948, as to places or cities with respect to which such regulations are applicable; and as to places or cities with respect to which such regulations are not applicable, the allowances granted by the Director shall conform, so far as practicable, to the general standards and rates contained in the said regulations of the Secretary of State.

2. The Director of Central Intelligence may prescribe such further regulations as he may deem necessary to effectuate the purpose of this order.

3. This order shall be effective as of June 20, 1949.

HARRY S. TRUMAN

THE WHITE HOUSE,

January 28, 1950










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/69.htm

That Which Survives [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Jan 24, 1969


[Bridge]

SPOCK: Spock here.

SCOTT [OC]: My assistant, Watkins, is dead.

SPOCK: Do you know what he died of, Mister Scott?

SCOTT: I didn't see it happen, but his last words were a warning cry about some strange woman.

SPOCK: Security alert, all decks. Female intruder, extremely dangerous. Security alert. All decks.

[Planet surface]

(Dusk is falling, the sky is a dark purple.)

KIRK; Conclusions.

SULU: The basic substance of this planet is an alloy of diburnium-osmium. It couldn't have evolved naturally.

MCCOY: Captain, it doesn't make sense. In fact, nothing about this planet makes sense.

KIRK: Except for a momentary fluctuation on your instruments, this planet has no magnetic field. The apparent age of these rocks is only a few thousand years. No known process could evolve the plant life they have here in that short space of time.

MCCOY: Are you suggesting this might be an artificial planet?

SULU: But Captain, where are the people who made it? Why can't we see them?

KIRK: The planet might be hollow. They might be shielding themselves from our sensor probes. It's dark. Let's get some rest. Tomorrow we have to find some food and some water or it's going to be a very unpleasant stay.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 08 October 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/pretty-much-dead-already.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1804271/quotes

IMDb


The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Pretty Much Dead Already (2011)

Quotes


Shane Walsh: Hell man, if you think about it, in the cold light of day, you are pretty much dead already.










From 6/13/2005 To 11/27/2011 is 2358 days

2358 = 1179 + 1179

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"That Which Survives" ) is 1179 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/pretty-much-dead-already-1402831/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 7

Pretty Much Dead Already

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on AMC

AIRED: Nov 27, 2011










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/pretty-much-dead-already-1402831/trivia/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 7

Pretty Much Dead Already

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on AMC

Quotes


Shane: These things ain't sick. They're not people. They're dead. Ain't gonna feel nothing for them 'cause all they do, they kill! These things right here, they're the things that killed Amy. They killed Otis. They're gonna kill all of us.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 October 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 08 October 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/pretty-much-dead-already.html


SPOCK: To do the job of defence, the computer projected a replica of the only image available. Losira's.

KIRK: The computer was too perfect. It projected so much of Losira's personality into the replica that it felt regret, guilt, at killing. That bought us the time we needed to destroy it. She must have been a remarkable woman.

MCCOY: And beautiful.

SPOCK: Beauty is transitory, Doctor. However, she was evidently highly intelligent.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise. Five to beam up. I don't agree with you, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Indeed, Captain?

KIRK: Beauty survives.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 October 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


EXT—CIMMERIA, DAY

[Looking up rock hill. Kendra comes up opposite side and kneels on top. Carter and Daniel come up on either side.]

DANIEL
We're not lost...
(kneels)
are we?

KENDRA
It was long ago. Everything was covered in snow. It all looks different now.

[Carter walks off in disgust.]

DANIEL
Kendra—It's all right, just…take your time. Kendra…when the Goa'uld was destroyed within you—what did it feel like, exactly?

KENDRA
Your wife?

DANIEL
I have to know if there's any hope.

KENDRA
It was very painful, like…needles stabbing inside the head. The beast will do anything to stay in control. It's a battle of wills. Many give up.

DANIEL
Well Sha're wasn't trained in a temple like you, but she had a spirit, she was, she was a fighter.

KENDRA
You loved her very much.

DANIEL
I still do. I dream about her. It's as if…some part of her is reaching out to me, or maybe that's just wishful thinking. I...

KENDRA
No. You still are connected. If you find her, and bring her here, I believe there is hope.

DANIEL
Thank you.

[Carter returns.]

KENDRA
I'm sure now.
(pointing)
This is the way.

[They walk off to the left.]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/69.htm

That Which Survives [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Jan 24, 1969


LOSIRA: I am Losira, Commander.

KIRK: Commander of what?

LOSIRA: Of this station.

KIRK: Station? Station? Where? How do you feel about killing me?

LOSIRA: Feel? Killing is wrong.

KIRK: Stay between us.

LOSIRA: You must not penetrate this station. Please, I must touch you.

KIRK: You want to kill me?

LOSIRA: No.

KIRK: Then why do it if you don't want to?

LOSIRA: I am sent.

KIRK: By whom?

LOSIRA: We defend this place.

KIRK: Are there others on this planet?

LOSIRA: They are no more.

KIRK: How long have you been alone? Are you lonely?

(She does her disappearing act.)

SULU: She must be somewhere.

MCCOY: She's not registering.

KIRK: And there's this power surge, right off the scale. Like a door closing. It must be near here.

(They walk on.)

MCCOY: Is the power level still holding, Jim?

KIRK: Right off the scale. It's remained at a peak ever since she disappeared. The entrance is here.

(A section of rock slides back and a door opens.)

MCCOY: You think we're being invited in?

KIRK: It certainly looks like it. And the invitation doesn't exactly relax me.

SULU: I'd rather be on the Enterprise, sir.

KIRK: I agree.

MCCOY: We've been led here. Why?

KIRK: I don't know. But whatever civilisation exists on this planet is in there. And without the Enterprise, gentlemen, the only source of food and water is in there. Let's go.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.10_%22Thor%27s_Hammer%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Thor's Hammer - season 1 episode 10 - Friday 26 September 1997


EXT—CIMMERIA, DAY

[Dirt hill strewn with pieces of wood.]

KENDRA
(pointing up hill)
There.

[They go up the hill and look at a carving affixed to a rock wall. It looks just like the top of the Hammer in front of the Gate.]

DANIEL
(points up)
The Hammer.

[The Hammer is above the cave entrance.]

KENDRA
Yes, this is where I came out.

CARTER
Okay, good. What do you remember about the Labyrinth?

[Carter moves toward the entrance.]

KENDRA
It's difficult, my beast wandered forward and back many times. I do remember the place of entrance where Thor speaks to the Goa'ulds.

DANIEL
Thor is inside?!

KENDRA
He seems to be. But he speaks the same message again and again. My beast believed he was not real. There were long tunnels, leading from one room to another. And…something else in there, something…alive.

DANIEL
What?

KENDRA
I don't know.

[Carter and Daniel exchange a look.]

DANIEL
Look, you don't have to go any further if you don't want to, okay?

[Kendra nods. It thunders.]

KENDRA
Thor asks that I try.

INT—HALL OF MJOLLNIR

[Large open room lit by candles in bowls hanging from the ceiling by chains. There is a carving (snakes?) above the doorway. Teal'c and O'Neill enter. At the other end is a doorway shaped like the Hammer. O'Neill goes through. Teal'c looks at the doorway. O'Neill comes to a carved door in the chamber beyond that swings open as he approaches. He looks out around the door.]

O'NEILL
Yeah. This is it! We're outta here, let's go.

[Teal'c steps into the hammer doorway and is trapped in a beam of red light. The carved door shuts. Teal'c yells in pain.]

O'NEILL
Teal'c, get outta there!

[Teal'c can't move so O'Neill tackles him, knocking him back through the doorway. The Hammer shuts off.]

TEAL'C
Thank you, O'Neill.

O'NEILL
Yeah.

[There is a growl. We see Unas' shadow through the entrance to Hall of Mjollnir.]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708450/plotsummary

IMDb


Star Trek (TV Series)

That Which Survives (1969)

Plot Summary


After the Enterprise landing party beams down to investigate a geologically interesting planet, their ship is hurled across the galaxy. Kirk and company find a deserted outpost guarded by the deadly image of a beautiful woman.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/69.htm

That Which Survives [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Jan 24, 1969


[Planet surface]

(While Kirk and McCoy sleep, Losira turns off the tricorder. Sulu confronts her.)

LOSIRA: I am unarmed.

SULU: Who are you?

LOSIRA: That is not important. You are Lieutenant Sulu. You were born on the planet Earth. You're helmsman for the Enterprise.

SULU: How do you know this? Where did you get this information? Are you from this planet?

LOSIRA: I am from here.

SULU: Then the planet is hollow. Who killed Lieutenant D'Amato? All right. The captain will want to talk to you. That way. Move!

LOSIRA: You do not understand. I have come for you.

SULU: What do you want?

LOSIRA: I want to touch you.

SULU: You were on the Enterprise. Keep back! Stop or I'll shoot! I don't want to have to kill a woman.

(Sulu fires his phaser at her feet, then at her. It has no effect.)

SULU: Captain Kirk! Captain Kirk!

(As he backs away, Sulu falls over a stone. Losira manages to brush his shoulder before he gets away, screaming in pain, and Kirk steps in front of her.)

KIRK: Hold it! Who are you?

LOSIRA: I am for him. I am for Lieutenant Sulu.

SULU: Don't let her touch you, Captain! That's how D'Amato died. Phasers won't stop her.

LOSIRA: I am for Lieutenant Sulu. Please, I must touch him.

(She puts her hand on Kirk's shoulder, but it doesn't hurt him. He pushes her away.)

KIRK: How can you destroy others and not me?

LOSIRA: I don't want to destroy. I don't want to.

KIRK: Who are you? Why are you trying to kill us?

LOSIRA: Only Sulu. I mean you no harm.

KIRK: Are there men on this planet?

LOSIRA: Please, I must touch him. I am for Lieutenant Sulu.

KIRK: No!

(Losira goes two-dimensional, then vanishes.)

KIRK: Bones, did you see that? Maybe Spock was wrong. Perhaps this is a ghost planet.

MCCOY: Well, all I know is she almost made a ghost out of Sulu. His shoulder, where she touched it, every cell's been disrupted. Exploded from within. If she'd really gotten a good grip on him, Jim.

SULU: How can such people be, Captain? Such evil and she's so, so beautiful.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:34 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 05 February 2017