Monday, July 01, 2013

Freaked Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 01 July 2013




I didn't think I would ever get to sleep today. I had been awake pushing on to 24 hours and then I was lying in bed and I still couldn't fall asleep.

I did finally fall asleep and then I awoke a few hours later and I woke up after a while and I was trying to remember any dreams I had while asleep to that point. I did dream about something but I couldn't recall even the most vague detail about them and I still cannot. And I still feel pretty lousy. And damn my left shoulder has been brutalizing me for several days now. Just a dull ache and that does not seem to be joint pain.

I had several other sleeping dreams today but I cannot recall any of them.

The only sleeping dream I had today that I can now recall seemed to happen just before I awoke and got out of bed and sat down here at my desk.

In the dream I was in a room that I was aware at some point that was some kind of immigration processing center.

The point in the sleeping dream I can start to recall details about is when I sat down in a chair and there was activity on both sides of me.

There was a woman I was vaguely aware of and there seemed to be another on the other side of me and the activity seemed to be similar to a dentists operating room or a hair salon.

I was sitting there waiting on something and then I decided I should get up and walk around because I think I had to check in somewhere, to become registered on a waiting list or something. I was there for a reason and I seemed to be there in an immigration facility.

I could see that I started walking through a wide hallway, a passageway in a building and there were a lot of people in there.

I found the end of the line and I got in line. A woman walked up behind me and the line behind me rapidly extended as other people got in line.

Then I walked out of the line. I was looking for food. I walked around the busy hallway and there were a lot of people and I was looking at signs on doors but I didn't see anything I recognized.

None of the setting was familiar from my past experience in the real world. I can still vaguely visualize symbols on the doors but those are now too vague to describe.

As I am writing this now I wanted to throw in a note about a sleeping dream in recent days that has left me grasping at it because it is something I want more of. In the dream, just before I awoke, I could see clearly the page of a book. I could clearly see the writing on the page of the book. I could recognize the structure of the words on the page. I thought about that a long time after waking because I so desperately wanted to be able to describe in my blog the words I had seen on that page of that book. I still have no conscious idea of the content of those words on that page. I have also been wondering if other people have sleeping dreams where they see words in a book. I do not recall ever before having that kind of sleeping dream. What the dream reminded me of what a few times, long ago, when I was still heavily drugged by the VA hospital, I had one or more sleeping dream where I heard myself speaking in the dream and I was speaking in a foreign language and that is impossible for me now because I have no real memory of ever learning a foreign language. But that experience hasn't happened again in the long time afterwards. I still can’t speak foreign languages that I have not learned. So I was thinking about that sleeping dream of seeing the page in the book and I had been hoping that is something new that would start happening more but I don't know if it will. One difference though is that I never did visualize the foreign languages. I visualized that book page although I could not recall the words I had seen.

So anyway I have been walking around the single wide hallway and I have reached what seems familiar to me and the immigration check line where you show your passport. There was nothing in my dream about passports and if I had to guess I was still in the United States and there really wasn't anything I saw in the dream about identification documents. I could have been at the checkout line of a supermarket and that seemed closer to the truth.

I didn't proceed through those counters where people were there to check papers or something or whatever they were doing. I am still left with the sense that it was something to do with immigration.

At some point, I saw her. She was walking away from me and back in the direction I have come from, back through that hallway. She was walking away from me but I knew I was seeing Kendra Rogers. I wanted to talk to her and although I cannot now recall details the details I recall from that point suggest I had talked to her earlier in that dream and that was a consistent detail at that point. She was walking away and so for some reason I walked quickly past her and I walked a ways down the hallway and then I turned around and started to approach her and then I saw her but there was some kind of bright glare obscuring my vision, almost as though I was in an aircraft flying along and trying to look at something hidden in the Sun. Eventually the glare went away and I could see her clearly and I was talking with her. I said something about how seeing her makes me wish I had not moved away. She said that was sweet. I said something also about how I wished I at least lived closer. I don't recall much else at that point. I think that was when I woke up and sat down at my desk.

You can just look at photos of her now and still see those beautiful eyes and that beautiful smile I remember from when I was a kid.

I am writing here now because I posted a note earlier wondering what I would see today in my sleeping dream before tonight's new episode of that racketeer Stephen King's "Under the Dome" television miniseries.

Those of you following along at home can understand how I have established that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient to observations I will make later, usually later that day.

I am just NOT intelligent enough to determine if there is some kind of larger pattern to all this.

What I started thinking lately is about how this could be how another telepathic person would try to establish a non-verbal communication link with me. To warn me.

Presumably that new episode of "Under the Dome" broadcasts first at 10 PM on the east coast. I am on the west coast in Washington State and so that means 10 PM east coast is 7 PM west coast. The episode will be available to me at 10 PM in my local time at antenna broadcast television. I am going to wait until 8 PM my local time to post this note. UPDATE at 7:40 PM: I just read the summary for tonight's new episode. A house fire causes the residents to panic inside the dome and that is because the fire department is on the other side of the dome. End update.

See, they didn't broadcast any preview details about tonight's new episode of "Under the Dome." That tells me a few things. One thing it tells me is I have no idea what the new episode of Stephen King's wannabe "Jericho" is about tonight. Another hint is that they might be waiting to see what I post and then they actively change their content to match what I publish. Why? Why me.

Well, I was looking for an empty world and I seemed to have found it. I publish a heart-breaking report to the world. A while later I go to sleep and then wake up and I start reading on the internet and I read: a big fat nothing.

Not a goddamned thing.

I have to wonder if my blog is being completely blocked from the world. Presumably the passive-aggressive and low-level hostility I see when I walk outside is because al Qaida that infests my neighborhood is trying to turn people against me because of my blog. Maybe they just don't like the way I look. I don't talk to any of them about anything. My last day working inside that global terrorist organization Microsoft was 3433 days ago. I walk away from that global terrorist organization Microsoft Bill Gate and that global terrorist organization Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates continues to slaughter people around the world. I stop publishing here on my blog and that global terrorist organization Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates continues to slaughter people around the world. If there is any obviousness here then there is that obviousness.

I still haven't yet published the Obama-REI report that I started working up to on a few days ago. That one's bad. Not as bad as the one I sent up this morning but still pretty bad. Doesn't get much more obvious than that. That's beyond obvious. And still: nothing. Not a goddamned thing from you lousy miscreants.

I can't do a damned thing about it without a mandate.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/11 11:43 AM
Well, the world did not explode last night while I was sleeping and because I lied earlier in my journal about the accumulating snow.

I did have a dream, that I only now recall a moment of, where I saw my boot step down deeply into a thick layer of snow covering the ground. I cannot recall any other details but I can still visualize something and I am left with the sense that I might have been walking on that bridge in Metaline Falls Washington where I wrote about going to go to after I transfered to that empty world and I was just going to sit there for a while on that bridge drinking beers and kicking back for a long while.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/rightstuff-s.txt


THE RIGHT STUFF


BUT ON THAT GLORIOUS DAY
IN MAY, 1963,

GORDO COOPER WENT HIGHER,

FARTHER, AND FASTER

THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN.

22 COMPLETE ORBITS
AROUND THE WORLD.

HE WAS THE LAST AMERICAN
EVER TO GO INTO SPACE ALONE.

FOR A BRIEF MOMENT,

GORDO COOPER BECAME
THE GREATEST PILOT

ANYONE HAD EVER SEEN.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 01 July 2013