Tuesday, July 16, 2013

That's pretty much just how it went down today.




http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/f/few-good-men-script-transcript.html


A Few Good Men


We do our final Kendrick review
tonight. I want to slam-dunk him.
- Hey, Luther.
- Admiral! How's the big case?
- Nose to the grindstone.
- No flies on you.
Rolling stone gathers no moss.
Well, it ain't over
'till the fat lady sings.
- You can say that again.
- Not 'till the fat lady sings.
I walked into that one.
- Jesus Christ!
- You left the door unlocked.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/f/few-good-men-script-transcript.html


A Few Good Men


- You left the door unlocked.
- You scared the shit out of me.
- Just keep driving.
Are you aware you're under subpoena?
And the lives of two Marines are in
your hands. I have to help you.
- What do you know?
- I know everything.
- Was it a Code Red?
- Yes.
Did Kendrick give the order?
Did you witness it? Did you?
- No.
- Then you don't know shit.
He was never gonna be transferred.
- Jessep wanted him "trained".
- But you signed the transfer order.
I signed them when you got to Cuba,
five days after Santiago's death.
I'll get you immunity. In four days
you can tell this to the court.
I'll check you into a motel.
We'll start from the beginning.
I don't want a deal, or immunity.
I'm not proud of what I have done,
nor of what I am doing.
- Where is he?
- The Downtown Lodge.
- I want him guarded.
- That's a good idea.
- My clearance code is .










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/f/few-good-men-script-transcript.html


A Few Good Men


- Isn't there a record of flights?
- You need the Tower Chief's log.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:48 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 16 July 2013