Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Little Prince from De Queen.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


Denzil commented on what a good shot I made on that 9-point deer I killed, I think that was 10th grade, which would have been around 1982 in my memory. I had actually missed it three times before I gave up on using the scope. Since I had raised sights on my rifle, I just switched to iron sights and nailed it. It probably went no more than a body length before it dropped.


As I thought more about this event, I remembered some other details that leave me confused about what this event represents. One of the hunters that was out with us that day told me he had been scared because I had been yelling, screaming was the word that came to mind later, so loudly. As I remember it, it seems unusal that I was behaving like that, although it makes sense when I consider what a trophy, a glorious trophy, that deer was. Later today I was remembering my History teacher commenting on the bruises on my neck that one day, and then I started thinking about a photo of that deer hanging from a tree, soon to be skinned, with me next to it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/Officer_and_a_Gentleman_An%20.html


Officer and a Gentleman An


Seen Sid Worley around here?
Yeah, he's here.
Sid.
Sid.
Guy said he just got here.
Sid.
Sid?
Hey, man.
Sid, you OK?
Sid.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/05/07 7:35 PM
That might also be why I "remember" Thedia owning those two red Volkswagen cars.


She had two, one after the other, that looked almost the same, although I think the second one was newer. One of them, probably the first, had faded paint on a section of the hood.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1236513

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Houston Chronicle News Services

FRI 11/04/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


On Thursday, in an interview on the CBS News program "This Morning," Smith said that she had agreed to let the authorities search her home on Wednesday but that she did not know what they were looking for.

With her husband by her side for the interview, she denied knowing anything about the whereabouts of their two sons.

"I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children," Smith said in the interview.

"I don't think that any parent could love my children more than I do, and I would never even think about doing anything that would harm them," she added. "It's really painful to have the finger pointed at you when it's your children involved."










One time there was a grand opening at a hardware store near where we lived off the highway on the outskirts of De Queen. The way I remember it, Thedia sent me and my sister Melissa over there and as best I recall we just roamed around the store. I don't recall Thedia being there. She either dropped us off and drove back the short distance to where we lived or she had us walk over there because it wasn't very far and it was on the same side of that busy highway. There might have been balloons being given to the kids and as best I recall she got me looking forward to going there for the grand opening. I remember a woman asking me if I was wearing my Cub Scout uniform shirt because I had a Cub Scout meeting and I said that I did not and that I just liked to wear it. Not sure if it was Bailey's back then. If you had asked me ten years ago I would have said that it was Bailey's warehouse and I would have said I remember that they had an abandoned building there for a while that was Bailey's warehouse and then sometime, when I was in the 3rd grade or so, they had that grand opening of their new hardware store. Why the hell would she have us roaming around a hardware store? I guess it's name was Bailey's back then. Sounds right. And what a tremendous affront to Thedia back then, having to raise me - *me* - in such squalor. My best guess is somebody managed her into believing something was going to happen and then she discovered that all that happened was Bailey's built a new store near where we lived. The store was for home construction supplies and such. Maybe that is when Thedia began to plan to kill me and Melissa.










https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.045583,-94.318571&spn=0.015877,0.033023&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=34.045583,-94.322954&panoid=OkHvG9HWFTlOHYqqkYqmqA&cbp=12,125.91,,1,6.2

Google Maps


653 U.S. 70, De Queen, Arkansas, United States










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/quotes

IMDb


It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

Quotes


House owner: I mean Pottersville. Don't you think I know where I live? What's the matter with you?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/Officer_and_a_Gentleman_An%20.html


Officer and a Gentleman An


You dumb, fucking Okie.|I was your friend.
Why didn't you come|and talk to me about it?
You didn't even try.










https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.740944,-94.148208&spn=0.008003,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=33.741063,-94.1482&panoid=ntfLWDHNVYf1wUPleiA-ZQ&cbp=12,205.77,,1,2.4

Google Maps


598 Main Street, Wilton, Arkansas, United States



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:59 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 16 July 2013