Tuesday, July 09, 2013

FBI For Sale: James Comey *is* the Phantom Shitter.




I mean, come on. Just look at him.

James Comey just looks like a seriously deviant pervert.

James Comey is the poster boy of the FBI pervert.

Perverts only hire perverts.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Star constellations





I wasn't going to write about a dream I just before waking up and getting out of bed but I was later in the shower and I started thinking about a possible explanation for the star pattern I saw in my dream and so I decided to write about that part and to try to write the least about the rest of the dream as I could, which I feel compelled to not write about for no real reason.

The compelling part about the dream is the pattern of stars I saw. The dream seems to have started with me and I was out in the woods somewhere and the light was dark and I had some kind of ability to radiate laser beams from my fingers or somehow create laser beams. As I think more about that as I write this now I thing again that I did not actually see the laser beams but I am vaguely aware that I could see the patterns I created on people with the laser beams. The notion of the laser beam is never really visually established in the dream but that is a notion that is strongly in my mind after waking up. The last thing I seemed to do with my laser beam power was that I saw myself form a pattern of stars on the ground to my left. The power seemed to stop working at that point. I also found my puzzled about how there were five stars in my creation when I expected only four. Since I was wearing those stars on the epaulet on my black jacket then I was thinking of how the United States Marine Corps has never had a five star general officer and I don't think the USMC should ever have a five star general officer.

What I puzzled about was how the pattern of those stars did not seem consistent with how an officer of the United States military would wear a five-star pattern on his uniform. I seemed to be wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy. What was unusual was how one of the stars was set away from the other four stars.

When I was in the shower and was thinking about that visualization in my mind of those stars that I had created on the ground and then was wearing my shoulder, on the black jacket that is the type United States Navy sailors used to refer to as the "Eisenhower" jacket, I wondered if that pattern was supposed to represent the star constellation we call the Big Dipper.

Ah, yes. That has got to be it. Just now as I wrote that word "Big Dipper" I remember dialog that happened soon later that is consistent with that notion.

So going back to what I was thinking as I decided to write this note, I thought about how my visualization of the star pattern did not match the Big Dipper very well. But then I started to wonder if I was seeing the pattern of the Big Dipper while I was standing on a planet or moon that circled a star that was very distant from our planet Earth.

I keep thinking of reasons why that all could be just a normal dream. But maybe it is not.

After my laser beam power stopped working, I saw some of the people I had been forming laser beam patterns on and they were all getting into cars and leaving in a long procession of army-type vehicles. They all seemed to be from World War 2. I noted the color pattern of one of the vehicles but I cannot think of any comment to make about it.

Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation. Then a woman stood up and she was also wearing the winter dress uniform of the United States Navy and I saw the postal clerk rating symbol on her uniform. Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old. He was also wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy and I noticed just after I saw the woman's rating symbol that he was also wearing the postal clerk rating symbol. But he had the E-1 rate white symbol patch on one sleeve and the E-2 rate white stripe patch on the other sleeve, which is definitely not a uniform standard of the United States Navy. After thinking about that after waking up I decided that detail is supposed to represent the E-1 and E-2 aircraft of the United States Navy.

As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday. There was some unspoken dialog about me having food during that time.

There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/TheCountessofWessex/Gallery.aspx


The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/09%20Sept/LN%20Sep09%20Wittering1.jpg

The Countess of Wessex is shown the controls of a Harrier G9 during a visit to RAF Wittering in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, 24 September 2009. Her Royal Highness is Honorary Air Commodore of the station.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


David: [after the computer has finished regenerating the Polaroid negative] Hey, take a look at this. Somebody get Donovan down here! It's Commander Farrell.










http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy/8103030568/in/photostream/


flickr


The Countess of Wessex at Alanbrooke Barracks, Paderborn

The Countess of Wessex visits Alanbrooke Barracks in Paderborn, Germany, 17 October 2012.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness


Handedness

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Handedness is a human attribute defined by unequal distribution of fine motor skills between the left and right hands. An individual who is more able with the right hand is called right-handed and one who is more skilled with the left is said to be left-handed.


Left-handedness is less common than right-handedness. Left-handed people are more dexterous with their left hands when performing tasks. A variety of studies suggest that approximately 10% of the world population is left-handed.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/N/No_way_out.html


No way out


- We're down to 50 with A positive blood. - How many are men?
Come on. Nobody told me I had to sort 'em out by sex.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


Susan Atwell: [Susan walks through a metal detector at a ball] Thank God its not a bullshit detector or none of us would get in.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Bobby Walraven

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:56 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Lesa Jewell


Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2012, at 11:50 PM, "Kerry Burgess" wrote:

Bobby,

I wanted to ask you about Lesa Jewell Withem.

Only this very day did I read that she died back on 14 April 2011 and I was shocked to read about that. I searched on the internet but I couldn’t find more information. What happened to her? Was she sick?

The only reason I found out about it is because I started thinking about her after I woke up this morning. Then later today and during the 9 PM hour I was watching the television series “NCIS: Los Angeles” and for some reason, because of something I saw during that episode, I decided to look up Lesa on the internet and that is when I read she had died.

There was some really specific stuff that had been in my mind this morning that isn’t really important in terms of describing but that is compelling to me personally in my mind to think about later, as though I had prescient thoughts, a sense of the paranormal, as crazy as that sounds.

Lately I have been going back and watching for the first time all the episodes from that former television series “Heroes” that started in 2006 and as I watch season 3 episodes I think they have mixed in details about “Matt Parkman” that started off being mostly about me in real life, because their criminal activity can get away with it, but in season 3 I started to wonder if “Matt Parkman” and “Daphne”


I written a lot about those prescient thoughts in my blog and the observations were absolutely convincing to me. I wondered if it would stop after I stopped making posts in my blog but after almost 65 days of making no new posts there or anywhere on the internet nothing has changed.

So anyway, I wanted to ask if you know what happened to Lesa and I was wondering if she was sick.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:13 AM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'

Subject: RE: Lesa Jewell


I didn’t have many friends when I went to school in Ashdown but I had a lot more than when I went to school in De Queen. There were people that would hang around me at Ashdown and Lesa started hanging around me when I moved to Ashdown to begin 9th grade and I always liked her and she was one person I interacted with a lot over the years. We communicated by email for a while not too long ago when I was still working at Microsoft. I can remember trading emails with her back after 9-11 and I think I can remember communicating with her in 2002. Maybe in 2003 too but I don’t recall.


The weird part is that a few minutes after I sent that last email to you that “NCIS: Los Angeles” television series episode broadcast nationwide revealed the villain was a woman named “Lisa Tran.” She was embezzling from the campaign of a US Senator candidate for an amount I infer to be half of forty four million dollars and then the episode closes with “Agent Kensi” telling “Lisa” to put down the gun because otherwise it all would end badly for her and then “Kensi” shoots “Lisa” a couple times and seems to kill her.

I stopped publishing observations on my blog because I decided this entire world is artificial.

The only thing that seems real anymore is pain. Pain is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]










From 10/14/1964 ( premiere US film "The Earth Dies Screaming" & premiere US film "Invitation to a Gunfighter" & Martin Luther King Jr awarded the Nobel Peace Prize ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/2013 ( --- ) is 17427 days



From 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) To 7/20/2013 ( --- ) is 384 days

384 = 192 + 192

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/1966 ( premiere US film "Caught in the Act!" ) is 192 days



From 1/26/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Tomorrow Is Yesterday" ) To 9/24/2013 ( --- ) is 17043 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17043 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 4/14/2011 ( Lesa Jewell Withem reported dead ) is 17043 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17043 days



From 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) To 12/1/2012 ( the USS Enterprise CVN 65 officially inactivated ) is 153 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1966 ( premiere US film "Morgan!" ) is 153 days



From 1/18/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 7835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/16/1987 ( the United States Special Operations Command was formed ) is 7835 days



From 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 3667 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "Guilty or Innocent: The Sam Sheppard Murder Case" ) is 3667 days



From 1/18/1965 ( Dave Attell ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17331 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/2013 ( the Boston Marathon massacre ) is 17331 days



From 8/7/1917 ( Edwin Dunning killed in airplane crash ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 34662 days

34662 = 17331 + 17331

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/2013 ( the Boston Marathon massacre ) is 17331 days



From 11/10/1964 ( premiere US film "The Finest Hours" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/2013 ( Ironman Coeur d'Alene ) is 17400 days



From 6/7/1942 ( World War 2 - The Battle of Midway ends and with US Navy victory ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 25592 days

25592 = 12796 + 12796

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/14/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Hillary Rodham Clinton "An Invitation to the White House: At Home with History" & premiere US film "Unbreakable" ) is 12796 days



From 12/31/1946 ( premiere US film "Duel in the Sun" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 11962 days



From 12/5/1951 ( premiere US film "The Wild Blue Yonder" ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 17043 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17043 days



From 6/18/1986 ( premiere US film "Legal Eagles" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 9510 days

9510 = 4755 + 4755

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1978 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II ) is 4755 days


http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-deployment-of-sentinel


THE FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


National Press Releases


FBI Announces Deployment of Sentinel

Washington, D.C.

July 31, 2012

FBI National Press Office

(202) 324-3691

The FBI is announcing its next generation information and case management system, Sentinel, which was deployed to all employees on July 1, 2012.

Sentinel moves the FBI from a paper-based case management system to a digital system of record. Sentinel uses a modern web-based application for entry, review, approval, and research of case and intelligence information. It enhances FBI’s ability to link cases with similar information through expanded search capabilities. It also streamlines administrative processes through “electronic workflow,” making new case information and intelligence available more quickly to agents and analysts. Director Robert S. Mueller, III said, “The deployment of Sentinel is an important step forward for FBI’s information technology.”

The FBI will continue developing Sentinel’s capabilities according to employee feedback and organizational requirements.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044216/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Wild Blue Yonder (1951)


Release Dates

USA 5 December 1951










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038499/releaseinfo

IMDb


Duel in the Sun (1946)


Release Dates

USA 31 December 1946 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038499/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Duel in the Sun (1946)


Jennifer Jones ... Pearl Chavez
Gregory Peck ... Lewton 'Lewt' McCanles










"Flight of the Intruder"

Stephen Coonts

St. Martin's Paperbacks


Pocket Books edition / October 1987

St. Martin's Paperbacks edition / July 2006


Page 37

Chapter Three

Both fire-warning lights glared a brilliant red. The plane was out of control. The hydraulic gauges still showed plenty of pressure. The nose slammed up and down with an evil perversity, and the machine rolled left. He jammed the stick full right, but the left roll continued. He looked at Morgan. His head was gone. Blood spurted in little fountains from the stump of his neck. The canopy glass was gone on the right side, and the wind howled through the cockpit. The stick was firm, yet the plane did not respond. His body slammed back and forth as the G forces and the wind tore at him. With the altimeter racing down, he fumbled for the ejection handle between his legs. It wasn't there! His hands went to the primary handle over his head, but it too was gone! He couldn't tear his eyes from the wildly spinning altimeter. Maddened by the roar of the hurricane wind, he screamed.

The scream woke him. The darkness and the panic were real. Unable to orient himself, he fought the sheets. One fist struck the bulkhead, and the pain sobered him. He fumbled for the bunk light switch.

He kicked the sheets aside and put his feet on the floor. Sweat covered his brow. He lit a cigarette with trembling hands. Three o'clock in the morning. Sammy Lundeen was flying somewhere over North Vietnam. Morgan McPherson was in a body bag in the ship's morgue.

He had drunk too much bourbon. His head throbbed and his hands still shook. He levered himself upright and fumbled for some aspirin in the medicine cabinet. He wet a face towel and lay down again with the cool cloth on his forehead. He left the light on. He needed the light.

He concentrated on the sounds of the ship working in the seaway. Metal rubbing on metal, the great weight of the ship rolling ever so gently back and forth as it met the swells, the rhythm of movement. He could also hear the sounds of men and machinery. From the engineering spaces below his room came the ringing of hammer blows. He silently cursed the fellow with the hammer, some boilertender, no doubt, delicately adjusting a precision instrument.

But his mind kept coming back to the flight, obsessively. That bullet that got Morg could have smacked me instead, he thought. Two inches lower and it would have gone under his chin and got me in the ear. Smack. I wouldn't have even felt it. Just smack: then nothing.


Page 42

What could he possibly say to Sharon McPherson? Dear Sharon, I'm sorry I got your husband killed. How could he say he was sorry and make it mean anything? Her world gets smashed to bits and he's "sorry."

His hands were still shaking. Adrenaline aftershock, he decided. He picked up a sheet of paper and placed it on top of his splayed fingertips. The paper vibrated. Like everything else in his life, like the targets, like what happened to Morgan, it was beyond his control. He stared into the shadows of the room. He remembered the look on Morgan's face, and the gagging, and the blood. Blood everywhere. The body holds an unbelievable amount of blood. Maybe the people he and Morgan had killed had died like that, bleeding to death. Or maybe they had died instantly from the blast of the bombs. He would never know.

He chewed the pencil, his mind as blank about what he would say to Sharon as the sheet of paper in front of him. What do you say to a widow and mother? Dear Sharon, We just hit a target that wasn't worth a damn. Now your husband's in a body bag in the meat locker. I am sorry as hell he's dead: sorry, oh so sorry, but he is stone cold dead and sorry won't bring him back and you and I and Morgan's boy have to live with it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060714/releaseinfo

IMDb


Morgan! (1966)


Release Dates

USA 4 April 1966 (New York City, New York)










http://www.texarkanagazette.com/gcms/news/2011/04/17/lesa-withem-306979.php


Texarkana Gazette


LESA WITHEM

ASHDOWN, Ark.—Lesa Jewell Withem of Ashdown died Thursday, April 14, 2011










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:14:19


US Navy lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Dear Sharon, By now you've been notified that Morgan is gone.










http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/


USS ENTERPRISE (CVN 65)


Public Relations

ENTERPRISE was officially inactivated December 1, 2012 and is currently undergoing an extensive terminal offload program leading up to her eventual decommissioning.





http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/


USS ENTERPRISE (CVN 65)


Frequently Asked Questions


Inactivation & Decommissioning

Q. Could you provide a brief description of the planned process and schedule to dismantle the USS ENTERPRISE?

A. Following the Inactivation Ceremony on December 1, 2012, the Enterprise will remain at Naval Station Norfolk for approximately 6 months to off-load equipment. After the equipment off-load, the ship will move to dock at Huntington Ingalls Industries – Newport News Shipyard (HII-NNSY) for inactivation.

The inactivation phase will last approximately 4 years. As part of the inactivation, hydraulic systems will be drained and expendable materials, tools, spare parts and furnishings will be removed. Additionally, tanks containing oil and other fluids will be drained and cleaned, any hazardous material will be removed, and the ship's electrical and lighting systems will be de-energized. Concurrent with inactivation, the ship will be defueled using the same proven techniques that have been used successfully to refuel and defuel over 350 Naval nuclear-powered warships.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A2W_reactor


A2W reactor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



The A2W reactor is a naval reactor used by the United States Navy to provide electricity generation and propulsion on warships. The A2W designation stands for:

A = Aircraft carrier platform

2 = Second generation core designed by the contractor

W = Westinghouse was the contracted designer

This nuclear reactor was used in the world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, the USS Enterprise (CVN-65). The four propulsion plants on Enterprise each contain two reactors, numbered 1A-1B, 2A-2B, 3A-3B, and 4A-4B (numbered according to shaft they power). Each propulsion plant is capable of operating on one reactor plant through most of the power range required to propel the ship at speeds in excess of 33 knots


Design and operation

The reactors are pressurized water reactors fueled by highly-enriched (upwards of 93%) uranium-235. Light water is used as both neutron-moderator and reactor coolant. Hafnium Control rods are used to control the operation of the reactor. Extracting the rods to a calculated height allows the reactor to reach criticality — the point at which the nuclear fission reactions reach a self-sustaining level. Thereafter, steam flow (from the steam generators) regulates reactor power as explained below. The control rods are "shimmed" in or out to regulate average coolant temperature or lowered to the bottom of the reactor vessel to shut the reactor down (either done in a slow controlled manner or dropped rapidly during what is referred to as a SCRAM to immediately shut the reactor down.

Much of the reactor power control during steady state operation comes as a result of the coolant water's negative temperature coefficient. The power of the reactor is determined by the number of fission events that takes place in the fuel at any given moment. As the water heats up, it expands and becomes less dense which provides fewer molecules per volume to moderate the neutrons, hence fewer neutrons are slowed to the required thermal energies to sustain thermal fission. Conversely, when the coolant water temperature decreases, its density increases and a greater number of neutrons reach the required thermal energy, increasing the number of fissions per unit of time, creating more heat. This has the effect of allowing "steam demand" to control reactor power, requiring little intervention by the Reactor Operator for changes in the power demanded by the ship's operations.

The hot water from the reactors is sent, via large pipes, into heat exchangers called steam generators. There the heat from the reactor coolant water is transferred, through tube walls










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium-235


Uranium-235

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uranium-235 is an isotope of uranium making up about 0.72% of natural uranium. Unlike the predominant isotope uranium-238, it is fissile, i.e., it can sustain fission chain reaction. It is the only fissile isotope that is a primordial nuclide or found in significant quantity in nature.

Uranium-235 has a half-life of 703.8 million years


Fission


Heavy water reactors, and some graphite moderated reactors can use unenriched uranium, but light water reactors must use low enriched uranium because of light water's neutron absorption. Uranium enrichment removes some of the uranium-238 and increases the proportion of uranium-235. Highly enriched uranium, which contains an even greater proportion of U-235, is sometimes used in nuclear weapon design.

If at least one neutron from U-235 fission strikes another nucleus and causes it to fission, then the chain reaction will continue. If the reaction will sustain itself, it is said to be critical, and the mass of U-235 required to produce the critical condition is said to be a critical mass. A critical chain reaction can be achieved at low concentrations of U-235 if the neutrons from fission are moderated to lower their speed, since the probability for fission with slow neutrons is greater. A fission chain reaction produces intermediate mass fragments which are highly radioactive and produce further energy by their radioactive decay.


Nuclear weapons

The Little Boy gun type atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945 was made of highly enriched uranium with a large tamper. The nominal spherical critical mass for an untampered 235U nuclear weapon is 56 kilograms (120 lb)










http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/15/uss-miami-military-submarine-fire-sentence


theguardian


Shipyard worker who set fire to nuclear submarine sentenced to 17 years in jail

25-year-old Casey Fury pleaded guilty to setting fire to US military submarine USS Miami because he wanted to go home


Associated Press

guardian.co.uk, Friday 15 March 2013 12.27 EDT


A shipyard worker who set fire to rags aboard a nuclear submarine because he wanted to go home was sentenced to 17 years in jail on Friday for the blaze that transformed the vessel into a fiery furnace, injured seven people and caused $450m in damage.

Casey James Fury, pictured, also was ordered to pay $400m in restitution.

The judge imposed the sentence under a plea agreement that limited his time in prison to roughly 15 to 19 years for arson.

The 25-year-old Fury, formerly of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, pleaded guilty to setting the May 23 fire while the submarine was undergoing a 20-month dry dock overhaul at Portsmouth naval shipyard in Kittery.

The civilian painter and sand blaster told authorities that he needed to go home because he was suffering from an anxiety attack and had no more vacation or sick leave. He said he never envisioned such extensive damage when he used a lighter to set fire to a plastic bag of rags that he left on a bunk in a state room.

The blaze quickly grew into an inferno spewing superheated smoke that billowed from hatches. It took 12 hours for more than 100 firefighters to save the submarine.

Seven people were hurt, the US Navy has said.

Fury, who had been working in the torpedo room, fled to the safety of the pier and watched as firefighters went down hatches and into the burning Los Angeles class-attack submarine, staying inside for only minutes at a time because of the blistering heat.

About three weeks later, Fury set a second fire outside the crippled sub, again because he wanted to go home because of anxiety. That fire caused little damage. He pleaded guilty to two counts of arson in November.

Prosecutors said it was telling that he tried to set a second fire after the extensive damage caused by the first one.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticality_accident


Criticality accident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A criticality accident is an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction. It is sometimes referred to as a critical excursion or a critical power excursion and represents the unintentional assembly of a critical mass of a given fissile material, such as enriched uranium or plutonium, in an unprotected environment. The assembly of a critical mass establishes a nuclear chain reaction, resulting in an exponential rate of change in the neutron population over space and time leading to neutron radiation and a neutron flux. This radiation contains both a neutron and gamma ray component and is extremely dangerous to unprotected humans nearby. The rate of change of neutron population depends on the neutron generation time, which is characteristic of the neutron population, the state of "criticality", and the fissile medium.

A nuclear fission creates approximately 2.5 neutrons per fission event on average. For every 1000 neutrons born in fission, 7 are delayed neutrons which are emitted from the fission product precursors, called delayed neutron emitters. This delayed neutron fraction, on the order of 0.007 for uranium, is crucial for the control of the neutron chain reaction in reactors. It is called one dollar of reactivity. The lifetime of delayed neutrons ranges from fractions of seconds to almost 100 seconds after fission. The neutrons are usually classified in 6 delayed neutron groups. The average neutron lifetime considering delayed neutrons is approximately 0.1 sec, which makes the chain reaction relatively easy to control over time. The remaining 993 prompt neutrons are born very fast, approximately 1e-6 seconds after the fission event.

Nuclear reactors operate at exact criticality. When at least one dollar of reactivity is added above the exact critical point (the point where neutrons produced is balanced by neutrons lost per generation) then the chain reaction does not rely on delayed neutrons, and the rate of change of neutron population increases exponentially as the time constant is the prompt neutron lifetime. Thus there is a very large increase in neutron population over a very short time frame. Since each fission event contributes approximately 200 MeV per fission, this results in a very large energy burst (approximately 1 GW) as a "prompt critical spike". This spike can be easily detected by radiation dosimetry instrumentation and "criticality accident alarm system" detectors that are properly deployed.

A critical or supercritical fission reaction (one that is sustained in power or increasing in power) generally only occurs inside reactor cores and occasionally within test environments; a criticality accident occurs when the same reaction is achieved unintentionally and in an unsafe environment. Though dangerous and frequently lethal to humans within the immediate area, the critical mass formed is still incapable of producing a nuclear detonation of the type seen in fission bombs, as the reaction lacks the many engineering elements that are necessary to induce explosive supercriticality. The heat released by the nuclear reaction will typically cause the fissile material to expand, so that the nuclear reaction becomes subcritical again within a few seconds.

In the history of atomic power development, 22 criticality accidents have occurred in collections of fissile materials outside nuclear reactors and critical experiments assemblies in a process environment, and 60 total including reactor and critical experiments facilities. Although a large release of radiation is characterized by this accident, for process accidents outside reactors, only 14 have died from what would be considered a localized event from a very high radiation exposure to the nearest person(s) to the event (less than 1 m). No criticality accidents have resulted in explosions.










http://www.socom.mil/Releases/May/20thAnniv/USSOCOM%20celebrates%20its%2020th%20anniversary.pdf

USSOCOM celebrates its 20th anniversary [ RETRIEVED: a long time ago ]

By Mike Bottoms, USSOCOM Public Affairs


The U.S. Special Operations Command was formed April 16, 1987










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Cole. Virgil Cole.
It's his third tour, man.
He really knows his shit.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0040995/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Dave Attell


Date of Birth

18 January 1965, Queens, New York City, New York, USA










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


You'd think we'd have found|the cure for the common cold.
It's stress.|- What's this?
Herbal tea with honey.
I hate herbal tea.|Almost as much as I hate honey.
Just drink it,|before I pour it in your lap.
- Can I get you anything, John?|No, thank you.
Witwer's scheduled for a tour|of Containment tomorrow.
Yeah, give him a tour.
- Lara called me.|- What?
She's worried about you.|Quite frankly, so am I.
I'm fine.
I understand you've been spending|a lot of time in the Sprawl.
- I go running down there.|- In the middle of the night.
What if Danny Witwer|insisted on a full chem run?
I'm fine.
The minute Precrime goes national,|they are going to take it away.
- We won't let them.|- No?
How is an old man and a cop on the|whiff ever going to stop them?










http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/21/us-usa-obama-fbi-idUSBRE95K14520130621


REUTERS


By Steve Holland

WASHINGTON Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46pm EDT

(Reuters) - In nominating Jim Comey to be the next FBI director on Friday, President Barack Obama [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:13:03


USS Independence CV 62 Commander Air Group: Uh, somebody close that door back there, will you? Frank?

US Navy Commander Frank "Dooke" Camparelli - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron commander: Now, this matter of the phantom shitter. Now, I know it's a phenomenon that occurs on a carrier in combat that goes back to World War II, but this has gotten out of hand. Last night, the phantom left a note saying he would strike, and this morning, a turd was found in the XO's ashtray.










From 6/21/2013 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Barack Obama announcement of James Comey as director FBI as severe scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 7/20/2013 ( --- ) is 29 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/1965 ( premiere US film "The Return of Mr. Moto" ) is 29 days



From 11/25/1961 ( the United States Navy warship USS Enterprise CVN 65 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - the first nuclear propulsion aircraft carrier ) To 6/21/2013 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Barack Obama announcement of James Comey as director FBI as severe scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 18836 days

18836 = 9418 + 9418

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/16/1991 ( premiere US film "Mystery Date" ) is 9418 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 6/21/2013 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Barack Obama announcement of James Comey as director FBI as severe scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 6814 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1984 ( premiere US film "Bachelor Party" ) is 6814 days



http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/27/james-comey-justice-department-data-monitoring


theguardian


James Comey remained at Justice Department as monitoring went on

Incoming FBI chief threatened to quit over illegal surveillance but NSA continued to harvest data after his act of rebellion

Spencer Ackerman in Washington

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 27 June 2013 11.03 EDT


James Comey famously threatened to resign from the Justice Department in 2004 over the warrantless surveillance of Americans' internet records. But once Justice Department and National Security Agency lawyers found a novel legal theory to cover the surveillance, the man Barack Obama tapped last week to lead the FBI stayed on as deputy attorney general for another year as the monitoring continued.

Comey was the acting attorney general in March 2004, when long-simmering legal tensions over the online "metadata" surveillance pitted the Justice Department and FBI against the Bush White House and NSA. That incident, dramatically recounted by Comey to the Senate in May 2007, earned the 6ft 8in former federal prosecutor a reputation for integrity that has become central to his persona.

President Obama directly referred to that reputation when he nominated Comey to take over the FBI on June 21.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/quotes

IMDb


Bachelor Party (1984)

Quotes


Rick Gassko: Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the "no smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely.

[Kids start screaming, reading Playboy, and gambling]

Rick Gassko: Thank you for being Catholic, and for choosing the Saint Gabriel's School Bus.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/quotes

IMDb


Bachelor Party (1984)

Quotes


Cole Whittier: Mr. Thompson... Mrs. Thompson... Debbie... and...

Rick Gassko: Bond. James Bond.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102500/releaseinfo

IMDb


Mystery Date (1991)


Release Dates

USA 16 August 1991



http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mystery_date/

Rotten Tomatoes


Mystery Date (1991)


In this black teen comedy, a young man is thrilled that his kindly older brother has arranged for him to date the bombshell next door. To further impress her, little brother takes his sibling's shiny sports car. If he had known that there were a pair of corpses in the trunk though, the youth may have changed his mind. Matters get really messy when the cops pull him over and check out the trunk themselves.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941104&slug=1939831


The Seattle Times


Friday, November 4, 1994

Small Town, Nation Ask: Why? -- Boyfriend Wrote That He Didn't Want Smith's Kids, Say Police

By Jim Clarke

AP

UNION, S.C. - She spun a heartbreaking tale of being dumped on a lonely road by a carjacker who abducted her two young sons. Today, she was jeered by spectators and covered her face as she headed for the courthouse.

Susan Smith, whose tearful pleas for her sons' return inspired a nationwide vigil, was charged with killing 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex. And the nine-day search by authorities and hundreds of volunteers ended where their mother's story began: at John D. Long Lake, where a car with two small bodies was found.

CNN, citing an unidentified source, said Smith became a strong suspect when investigators found a letter from a boyfriend telling her he wanted to be with her but he "did not want any kids around."

WIS-TV in Columbia said it received a letter today from a lawyer representing a Tom Findlay of Union, identifying Findlay as the boyfriend. According to the station, the statement said Findlay broke off the relationship with Smith on Oct. 18 because he was not ready to assume the responsibilities of being a father. It also said he knew nothing about the killings.

The station would not identify the lawyer, and there was no answer today at the phone number listed for Tom Findlay in Union.

Emotions were high as Smith, 23, was driven from the York County Detention Center in Rock Hill, where she was held overnight, to the Union County courthouse for her first hearing on two murder charges.

"Hold your head up! You're a baby murderer!" shouted Gloria Smith, one of those in the pack.

After coming to the courthouse, though, Smith opted not to attend a brief hearing. Her lawyer, David Bruck, waived her right to a bond hearing, and Circuit Judge Larry Patterson said she would remain in custody without bond.

Bruck is a death-penalty expert, but he said, "That is not the reason I was retained." Solicitor Thomas Pope, the prosecutor, had said he would consider seeking the death penalty against Smith.

Bruck would not discuss a possible defense strategy or other aspects of the case. All he would say about Smith was that "she is heartbroken."

Because of local officials' concerns about her safety, Gov. Carroll Campbell signed an order transferring Smith to state custody at the Women's Correctional Center north of Columbia, S.C.

Smith's burgundy 1990 Mazda was pulled out of the lake last night, the bodies of two children in the back seat.

The children drowned when the car was submerged, Union County Sheriff Howard Wells said today. He said it was "accurate" to conclude that the children were alive when the car went into the lake.










http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019659597_apidussenterpriseidaho1stldwritethru.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published November 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM Page modified November 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM


Nuclear fuel from USS Enterprise headed for Idaho

Spent nuclear fuel from the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Enterprise that is being decommissioned will be sent to eastern Idaho for study and storage, a Navy spokesman says.

The Associated Press


IDAHO FALLS, Idaho —

Spent nuclear fuel from the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Enterprise that is being decommissioned will be sent to eastern Idaho for study and storage, a Navy spokesman says.

Tom Dougan of the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program tells the Post Register (http://bit.ly/Q6eEnP) the spent fuel from the ship's eight reactors will arrive at the Naval Reactors Facility at the Idaho National Laboratory in 2015.

"Many of the major components and other equipment are nearing the end of their useful life, and it's not cost effective to further extend the Enterprise for combat operations," Dougan said.

The world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier ended its remarkable career at sea Nov. 4 when it pulled into its home port at Naval Station Norfolk in Virginia for the final time after participating in every major conflict since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

Dougan said the spent nuclear fuel once in Idaho will be examined to help with future reactor design research before being placed in storage.

"(The) fuel is transported via rail in specially designed railcars that meet the Department of Transportation shipping requirements for spent nuclear fuel," he said. "The Navy has been managing spent fuel in Idaho since the late 1950s."

The Navy will officially deactivate the Enterprise on Dec. 1, but it will take several more years for it to be decommissioned as its reactors are taken out.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059650/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Return of Mr. Moto (1965)


Release Dates

USA 1 December 1965 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059650/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Return of Mr. Moto (1965)


Sinister forces are behind the blowing up of oil wells in an attempt to gain control of key oil fields. Moto is assigned by British-based Beta Oil Corporation and the Foreign Office to discover who is conspiring to control the oil leases of the petroleum-rich emirate of Wadi Shammar. After an attempt on his life fails, Moto goes undercover disguised as a Japanese businessman and discovers a plot against the life of the Shahrdar of Wadi Shammar. Moto is aided in his efforts by beautiful Beta Oil secretary Maxine Powell and Police Inspector Jim Halliday.










http://bigstory.ap.org/article/obama-nominating-comey-fbi-director-friday


AP


THE BIG STORY


OBAMA NOMINATES COMEY TO HEAD FBI [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By NEDRA PICKLER

— Jun. 21 5:18 PM EDT










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Implants.
- That's what I said.
I-M-plant.
Yeah, but judging from
your file here, apparently,
you don't know your shit
from your oatmeal, my friend.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:41 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 09 July 2013