Sunday, July 14, 2013

Because you just GOTS to know!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-13/sports/sp-1212_1_ayrton-senna


Los Angeles Times


NEWSWIRE

Senna Prevails at Monaco, His 4th Straight Title

May 13, 1991 From Staff and Wire Reports

Ayrton Senna cruised to a record fourth consecutive Formula One victory in winning the Monaco Grand Prix Sunday at Monte Carlo.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:00 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011


I always enjoyed driving through the interstate I-90 tunnel through Mercer Island near Seattle Washington, and there was something so futuristic about that, and that was after I bought that blue 1990 Mazda RX-7 in 2001


so what does that mean? Does that mean I enjoyed Croatia or does that mean I want back my real life as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 2, 2006


I wonder what this means to me? I would have been a freshman cadet, or properly for me, a freshman midshipman, in 1978 and 1979. 1978 is the first year of Ironman Hawaii. 1979 is the year Tom Watson is listed as the winner of Ironman Hawaii.

HANSON
Lieutenant... a few years ago,
I watched a freshman cadet pass
four upper classman on the last
hill of the forty kilometer run
on Danula Two... damndest thing
I ever saw... only freshman to
ever win the Academy marathon.
I made it my business to get to
know that young fellow... got to
know him very very well


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


That is quite impressive to finish 207th out of all those freaks of physical fitness. And this is good publicity for the Navy. This is sort of the opposite of my experience. I am living the publicity of a POW.


http://www.sealchallenge.navy.mil/seal/athletes.aspx

KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Chief Aviation Boatswains Mate (SEAL) Mitchell Hall competed in the prestigious Ironman World Championship Triathlon, held in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Oct. 15. Hall, a Navy SEAL and tactics instructor at the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) school at the Naval Special Warfare Center, was the first Navy representative to finish, a respectable 207th out of 1,743 triathletes from all over the world.

To complete the Ironman Triathlon, an athlete must swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles, and then run a 26.2 marathon, all in one day.

Hall was not competing just for himself, he also served as a swimming, biking, and running advertisement for Naval Special Warfare (NSW) and the SEAL community. Like many Navy SEALs, he has spent the majority of his career avoiding the camera's eye; however, he said sponsorship in the triathlon in exchange for his being a spokesman for NSW was a win-win situation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/29/2006 9:39 AM


Now I know why they started that routine of wearing Hawaiian shirts at Microsoft Premier in 1999. I remember telling Lynn that I wanted to participate in Ironman Hawaii so I could get a Hawaiian shirt to wear that had the Ironman logo on it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 23, 2006


Interesting about the 2.458 AU on 9/1/76. Makes me think about the 2.4 miles swim of the Ironman, the first of which was in 1978. It would be quite incredible to find out that I won one of those early races. I'm thinking there is something important to this detail.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F13.html


Bart vs. Australia


Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Feb-95


Bart and Homer run past the store at high speed; Lisa and Marge join them in their frantic race back to the embassy, a whole hoard of police and angry citizens in their wake. Ward sees them approaching. "Oh, the Simpsons. Well, they're not getting back in here." He pushes a button to close the embassy gate, but it stops working when the gate is closed half way. The Simpsons run in anyway as two marines close the gate the rest of the way by hand.

In the bedroom again, Marge is incensed.

Marge: I can't believe our government would set up Bart like that! I'm must say, I'm very angry at the State Department right now.

Ward: Yes, but Mrs. Simpson, please: we're about to reach a breakthrough with the Aussies.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F13.html

Bart vs. Australia [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Feb-95


Marine: Here in America we don't tolerate that kind of crap, Sir!










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Space_Cowboys/cap/ro/25fps/a/01_42

Space Cowboys [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


1:42:52
Gotta be a winner in every race.
Looks like it's me this time.

1:42:57
As usual, huh?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


As I wrote earlier, I think Thomas Ray was awarded the Medal Of Honor at one point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone


Risperidone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Risperidone (trade name Risperdal, and generics) is a potent antipsychotic drug


Adverse effects

The severity of adverse effects often depends on the dosage.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:12 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 14 July 2013