Sunday, July 07, 2013

Conduct becoming an officer and a gentleman.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM Sunday, October 31, 2010


A round in the chamber and the safety off.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn, Emma Bell

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:20 PM Sunday, October 31, 2010


Lights out.





About three days ago I laid out some matches on my keyboard because I was worried about the power going out and not being able to find my way around to look for a light. That was more than three days ago, I guess as I think about it because I remembered to buy some candles after that at the grocery store and that was more than three days ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:22 AM Monday, November 01, 2010


From 12/15/1939 ( premiere US film "Gone with the Wind" ) To 3/20/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::series finale episode "Daybreak - Part 2" ) is 25298 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/19/2032 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 19 November 1999 US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"One Small Step" ) is 25298 days



From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 3/20/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::series finale episode "Daybreak - Part 2" ) is 33 years 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old. He was also wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy and I noticed just after I saw the woman's rating symbol that he was also wearing the postal clerk rating symbol. But he had the E-1 rate white symbol patch on one sleeve and the E-2 rate white stripe patch on the other sleeve, which is definitely not a uniform standard of the United States Navy. After thinking about that after waking up I decided that detail is supposed to represent the E-1 and E-2 aircraft of the United States Navy.

As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday. There was some unspoken dialog about me having food during that time.

There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Stampede Pass





I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/Officer_and_a_Gentleman_An%20.html


Officer and a Gentleman An


Hey, Mayo, why don't we quit|this little charade
over a couple of beers at TJ's?
You're as close|to being officer material as me.
This candidate believes|he would make a good officer!
You only give a shit about yourself.|All your classmates know it.
Do you think they would trust you|behind the controls of a plane?
You'd probably zipp off in my F-14|and sell it to the Cubans.
No, sir! No, sir! I love my country.
Sell it to the air force, Mayo.
Why would a slick hustler like you|sign up for this abuse?
I want to fly jets.
My grandmama wants to fly jets.
I've always wanted it!
We're not talking about flying.|We're talking about character.
I've changed, sir.
- The hell you have.|- I've changed, sir!
You've just polished your act.|You've shined it up!
Tell me what I want to hear.|I want your DOR.
I ain't going to quit.
- Spell it! D-O-R.|- I ain't gonna quit!
Then you and your daddy can get drunk|and go whore-chasing together!
No, sir! I ain't going to quit!
Then forget it. You're out!
Don't you do it!
Don't...you...
I got nowhere else to go!
I got nowhere else to go!
I ain't got nothing else.
I got nothing else.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084434/quotes

IMDb


An Officer and a Gentleman (1982)

Quotes


Foley: You can forget it! You're out!

Mayo: Don't you do it! Don't! You... I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to g... I got nothin' else.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:37 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 07 July 2013