Monday, July 08, 2013

"Oh, wouldn't it be great if I *was* crazy? Then the world would be okay."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Stampede Pass





I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html


Planet of the Apes


Even in your lies, some truth slips through.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:45 AM Tuesday, January 11, 2011


I am simply imitating the behavior of humans.





I am a clone. I am an artifically created human. I am an artificially created lifeform. I am imitating Kerry Burgess the first artificial human lifeform. I am imitating Kerry Burgess the first artificial human that I created to fulfill the destiny of being the first human to discover how to travel faster than light. The reason for the discovery is to protect the people I care about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 AM Thursday, January 13, 2011


The past.





I started having thoughts, beginning yesterday I feel certain, about specific details about when I travel into the past and that occurrence is due to happen sometime in the future from this present day.

I started thinking that there is a group of people out there today who meet me as travel from the future of this present time to that past time of the year 2005. They knew where to meet me because I gave them instructions before the year 1998 and that is why they will be there when I jump back into the past at some time in the future from today.

I have been thinking about how I was annoyed when I arrived at my destination in the mountains near Shelton and there was a group of people camped out at a place I wanted to go to. That was why I was feeling annoyed. That was my destination from a prearranged plan. I was annoyed because they were not supposed to be there or I was annoyed because their presence indicated that the plan required me to struggle along more just for my very survival, as I had to do.

That creek meant something. I have been thinking about how the "James Cole" character was at a creek in the 1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" and of how the police were arriving. That is why I was there at the creek. I am the arriving police at that prearranged place. I will go back there from this present day future to that past date and my other self will be there and my future self of this present time will be there and something is supposed to happen there. That is only one of the events that will happen after I start to time travel though and as I travel in the past from a point in the future of this present time I will see past self is already there. That is why I was so overwhelming certain that something was supposed to happen. I kept waiting for something to happen but then nothing happened and that was driving me crazy. Nothing does happen for that past version of myself but what I was expecting to happen is something I will see after I travel into the past from a point in the future of this present time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:20 AM Thursday, February 10, 2011


Emergency 3-3-3





This Bill Gates-Al Qaeda chump also has a very sinister association forming with that future date that I have been tracking because, until lately, I suspected Bill Gates was planning another murdering rampage on that future day.

I mention it now because this will be the last time I make a non-specific reference to that future date because if that day approaches and then passes then my documentation of my suspicions about the next murdering rampage by Bill Gates, of which Bill Gates has caused many murdering rampages in the United States, including the destruction of the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001 by Bill Gates, will reveal the general timeframe of that day I suspected Bill Gates was planning another murdering rampage and I do not want to make any more observations about how I am tracking that specific future date. Of course, Bill Gates is still going to murder more people in the United States sometime in the future. Of that I have no doubt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:35 PM Thursday, February 17, 2011


They must be trying to tell me something.





For the first time in quite a while, my left shoulder is really starting to ache today in the past few hours. The last time I remember this level of pain or even a level that registers as painful was on 31 October 2010.

The evil that permeates King County Washington State, which is infested with evil people, must resonate in terms of physical pain that registers in my body. I sense evil intent on behalf of the evil people that infest King County Washington State.

I cannot even leave here because no matter where I go these evil forces and people that infest King County Washington State follow me, as they did when I left here in 2004 and went east to Spokane Washington and they begin again there to harass me everywhere I go. Just because they can and because they are Al Qaida-Bill Gates-Al Qaeda cowards that way.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:10 AM Thursday, February 24, 2011


This would be a hell of a lot easier to document if I wasn't so damned drunk.





Theoretically, the details of my time travel excursions, because I time travel back to days when my native-time self exists, which triggers my awareness of evil types and their evil activities, are always available because, relative to my future from this present day, I time travel back to the very distant past and I time travel back so far that I imprint my very identity onto the human race as a whole. I cannot change that because that has already happened. Perhaps I am God.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:00 AM Monday, February 28, 2011


How is it possible I could dream such a detail?





In a dream I had while sleeping a few hours ago, I dreamed I was in some room and there was a storage locker similar to what you would find in a very nice gymnasium and I walked up to it to open it and it had my combination lock on it. As I just wrote that sentence, I thought to myself of how consistent the dream is with the context of how I was in that homeless shelter I called the Pioneer Square gulag and of how that storage locker was similar in function to the one I had in the dream but in the dream, the surroundings seemed luxurious, although there are no real details I can recall that make me think of that description. After the observation about the gym, I would have said that the storage locker was similar, except for the luxury detail, to a storage locker I have used in my artificial memory while assigned to a shore facility in the United States Navy.

So anyway, I thought about that dream several times in the past few hours because I specifically recall the combination code I used to open my combination padlock that was protecting my personal items in that storage locker.

The combination code was '5206.'

After I woke up, and possibly during the dream itself, I was thinking over about whether that was supposed to be a specific date. I forgot about it until just a few minutes ago and then reviewed my journal.

How is it possible I could dream about a detail that is so consistent with a note I made in my private journal on the day 5/2/2006?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:08 PM

To: prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

And I know someone with keys was entering my locker a few months ago. I'm not falling for this stuff today. I put a tag in there and only someone that had unlocked the door could have put it back on. They put it back on close, but not close enough.


prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com wrote:

Meeting Request

Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

Location Everywhere

When Monday, May 1, 2006 (All Day)

Please RSVP:

Non-Outlook Users: Respond to Meeting Request

Outlook Users: Respond by clicking "Accept", "Tentative" or "Decline" at the top of the e-mail.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 May 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:51 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 08 July 2013