Sunday, July 07, 2013

HELLO!




http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Chapter 37

At first Stu accepted the sound without question; it was such a typical part of a bright summer morning. He had just passed through the town of South Ryegate, New Hampshire, and now the highway wound through a pretty country of overhanging elms that dappled the road with coins of moving sunlight. The underbrush on either side was thick—bright sumac, blue-gray juniper, lots of bushes he couldn’t name. The profusion of them was still a wonder to his eyes, accustomed as they were to East Texas, where the roadside flora had nothing like this variety. On the left, an ancient rock wall meandered in and out of the brush, and on the right a small brook gurgled cheerily east. Every now and then small animals would move in the underbrush (yesterday he had been transfixed by the sight of a large doe standing on the white line of 302, scenting the morning air), and birds called raucously. And against that background of sound, the barking dog sounded like the most natural thing in the world.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doors/helloiloveyou.html


THE DOORS


"Hello, I Love You"

Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She's walking down the street
Blind to every eye she meets
Do you think you'll be the guy
To make the queen of the angels sigh?

Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song

Sidewalk crouches at her feet
Like a dog that begs for something sweet
Do you hope to make her see, you fool?
Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?

Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone


Risperidone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Risperidone (trade name Risperdal, and generics) is a potent antipsychotic drug


Adverse effects

The severity of adverse effects often depends on the dosage.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

1-08 - Flesh And Bones 12/06/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-108.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

1X08 - FLESH AND BONE

Original Airdate: February 25, 2005 (USA)


Starbuck - Sleeping?

Leoben - Praying.

Starbuck - I don't think the gods answer the prayers of toasters.

Leoben - God answers everyone's prayers.

Starbuck - How many Cylons are there in the fleet?

Leoben - We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Leoben.

Starbuck - How many Cylons are there in the fleet?

Leoben - I have no idea. What's your name?

Starbuck - How long have you been hiding aboard this ship?

Leoben - Am I not allowed to know your name?

Starbuck - Why were you hiding aboard this ship?

Leoben - I had a mission to perform. Listen, it's a small thing can you just tell me who you are?

Starbuck - Tell me about your mission and I'll think about it.

Leoben - My mission was to conduct sabotage.

Starbuck - What kind of sabotage?

Leoben - God, you stink. Can we get some air in here? Between you and the humidity...

Starbuck - I am not here to play games with you. You said you wanted to cooperate. Either start talking or we are done.

Leoben - Okay. But... I really wanna know your name.










http://www.tv.com/video/21778/The+Outer+Limits%3A+The+Outer+Limits+-+Final+Exam

tv.com


The Outer Limits

The Outer Limits - Lithia

A man who was cryogenically frozen awakens in a world populated only by women.


Hera: What is your name?

Major Jason Mercer: Well, that's a good question.

Hera: You don't know your name?

Major Jason Mercer: Well, I'm just a little bit foggy. I've been in deep cryo.

Sarah: You were... frozen?










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


[U.S.S. Enterprise interrogation room]

FBI AGENT: Commander Pavel Chekov, Starfleet, United Federation of Planets. ...Right, Commander, is there anything you wanna tell us?

CHEKOV: Like what?

FBI AGENT: Like who you really are and what you're doing here and what these things here are.

CHEKOV: I am Pavel Chekov. Commander in Starfleet, United Federation of Planets, service number six five six, five eight two seven, D.

FBI AGENT: All right. Let's take it from the top.

CHEKOV: The top of what?

FBI AGENT: Name?

CHEKOV: My name?

FBI AGENT: No, my name.

CHEKOV: I do not know your name.

FBI AGENT: You play games with me, mister, and you're through

CHEKOV: I am? May I go now?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:21 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 07 July 2013