Tuesday, July 09, 2013

"But don't call me Junior, Julia."




So, that's it. I remember now. Richard Molck had me working at a company that manufactured engines for NASCAR. Can't recall precise details about that company and I had to think for a minute of that was correct and that seems to be because then I started thinking of how they were testing engines. So Richard Molck, who had already left the Wainwright a few months before I did and where my departure location was at Monaco, had a computer maintenance contract with that company. I remember most of something very close to hostility towards me by that point. He was tipped off. He had no idea when he hired me that I was an active Chief Deputy United States Marshal of the United States and that I was also uniquely an active serving officer of the United States Marine Corps. I worked with Richard Molck on that ship from 1987 until he left the ship in 1989 and he had no idea in 1996 and 1997 about my federal roles in the 1990s until he was tipped off by the racketeers that funded his enterprise.

NASCAR. I remember how proud he was to get that contract with that one company. I don't recall the city name where they were based. They were in North Carolina or South Carolina. Might have been north of Charlotte.

The irony is that I went to work for his new company to prove only that he had no idea who I was in the 1990s. Same with Mogge and his wife, whatever weird stuff they were doing before the 1990s. I keep thinking they were recruited by the Soviets but I'm not really certain if they really were ever that important to the Soviets.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1060352/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Date of Birth

10 October 1974, Concord, North Carolina, USA

Birth Name

Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr.










http://www.tv.com/shows/bonanza/the-law-and-billy-burgess-98766/


tv.com


Bonanza Season 11 Episode 20

The Law and Billy Burgess


AIRED: 2/15/70










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2821206/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Manhunt (2013)


Down in the bunker, Angie listens to DJ Phil mention the fire on the radio. Junior brings her eggs, telling her it's the dome that's making her act like this. She asks if anyone has tried going under the dome through the cement factory tunnels. She cozies up to him, reminding him of when they used to go down there. She suggests they could start over if he could find a way out.


Down in the tunnel, Junior laments being a screw up. Julia tells him how she ended up in Chester's Mill: she was covering the mayor's race in Chicago when she got leaked info about one of the candidates being bribed. She thought it might be forged but ran the story anyway and when it was exposed as fake she got fired.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:45 PM Sunday, April 17, 2011


Did the real Kerry Burgess ever own that 1990 Mazda RX-7? I don't know. All I remember is that the Hurricane Hugo drowned and thus destroyed his 1986.5 Nissan XP pickup and when he was discharged from the United States Navy soon after returning from a deployment to the Mediterranean he purchased a used late model Honda Civic


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.formula1.com/results/season/1991/204/


F1

Formula 1


1991 Monaco Grand Prix 12 May 1991


Pos No Driver Team

1 1 Ayrton Senna McLaren-Honda










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren


McLaren

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

McLaren Racing Limited, trading as Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. McLaren is best known as a Formula One constructor










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099371/quotes

IMDb


Days of Thunder (1990)

Quotes


Tim Daland: [pause] I... uh... I want you to build me a car.

Harry Hogge: [stops tractor] Now, Tim, everyone knows some downtown car dealer can't afford a race team. And no driver worth a damn is gonna sign with you. Cause they wreck one car, you can't afford to build them another, and their out of the deal, you know. And no car's gonna win without a driver, not even mine.

Tim Daland: [points to Harry] If you built the car, I'd get a damn driver.

Harry Hogge: [starts driving tractor] What kinda driver you gonna find after the season's started? Some ole' boy that's washed up, and one worth a shit to begin with.

Tim Daland: You can work with him. You can build a driver like you build a car, Harry.

Harry Hogge: [points to dog] Tim, take a look at that hound. Now that's the best coon dog I ever seen or heard about, and I didn't teach him a damn thing.

Tim Daland: Well I got somebody.

Harry Hogge: Who?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_MP4/6


McLaren MP4/6

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The McLaren MP4/6 is a Formula One racecar that was designed by Neil Oatley for the 1991 F1 season. It was the first McLaren to be powered by a Honda V12 engine. The car was tested by Gerhard Berger in the off-season, but he was unimpressed with the new engine, feeling it was underpowered for what it was, especially compared to Honda's V10 engine in the previous year's car. When Ayrton Senna returned for pre-season testing, he knuckled down to try to solve the engine's problems. McLaren's domination in the early part of the year was mainly due to the lack of reliability of the Williams FW14.

The MP4/6 had a manual "H" pattern gearbox, with only Ferrari and Williams using semi-automatic gearboxes during 1991.

Senna won the first four races of the season, in the USA, an emotional victory in Brazil, San Marino and Monaco before Williams and Nigel Mansell found their feet with their remarkable FW14 car, which dominated in the mid season. Consistent podium finishes throughout the year helped McLaren, but Senna insisted that Honda step up their engine development programme and demanded further improvements to the car before it was too late. Honda responded with an updated version of the V12 engine, while Oatley redesigned various features of the car, especially the sidepods and wings. Failed electronics and a botched pitstop scuppered Williams' chances in Belgium and Portugal when in the lead allowing McLaren to take their fourth straight constructors' championship and Senna his third and last drivers' championship.

The MP4/6 was considered by some to be the most competitive car in the field until Williams sorted the FW14, which was aerodynamically and technically more advanced.

For the early races of 1992, McLaren used the MP4/6 (upgraded to MP4/6B spec) and Senna was able to take it to 3rd place in the South African Grand Prix before it was replaced by the MP4/7A for the Brazilian Grand Prix.

The MP4/6 took 8 Grand Prix wins, 10 pole positions and scored 148 points in its career.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:45 PM Sunday, April 17, 2011


1990 Mazda RX-7





I was looking around for a photo illustration of the 1990 Mazda RX-7 but I never did see one I wanted to reference.

God, how I loved - love - that car.

I was aware - in the context of my artificial memory - of how that design of Mazda RX-7 that is specific to 1990 and 1991, which also includes the model years 1998 and 1989, but that I recognize as 1990 and 1991, was a knockoff of a model of the Porsche manufacturer but when I look at photos of those models I do not see that resemblance.

I don't know what a Porsche costs but I am aware it costs a lot more than that 1990 Mazda RX-7 I "remember" owning.

I am certain the Porsche was also a great deal more of a high-performance automobile but I didn't care. I loved that car.

Did the real Kerry Burgess ever own that 1990 Mazda RX-7? I don't know. All I remember is that the Hurricane Hugo drowned and thus destroyed his 1986.5 Nissan XP pickup and when he was discharged from the United States Navy soon after returning from a deployment to the Mediterranean he purchased a used late model Honda Civic and I don't know if my "memory" is correct that he traded that Honda Civic in 1991 for that used 1990 Mazda RX-7.

How I would love to have another one of those 1990 Mazda RX-7.

When was that I purchased that other used Mazda RX-7? That must have been a 1990 model because I wasn't interested in the pre-1990's. That must have been 1999 or 2000 that I purchased one from a local dealer in Bellevue Washington. The only one I saw was blue color and it wasn't didn't have all the nice features my red one had, such as the power sunroof or the stereo system, but still, it had that feel. I enjoyed having it.

That was the car that I had in that apartment in Bellevue Washington where I walked down to the parking lot one day and it was gone from my parking spot. Now that I think about it, why was I going down there because the motor had quit starting now too much earlier? Now I recall: I had visitors coming in to stay at my apartment with me and I had rented a car to drive them around in while they were there. Even if that car had been running it was only a two-seater and I had three women staying in my apartment and I was going to move my Mazda RX-7 to another parking spot so I could park the rented car in my assigned parking spot that was close to the elevator.

I have thought recently about those visitors. I thought also about my trip back to Ashdown in 1999 for a funeral and the comments I heard people make.

In 1999, I was indistinguishable from the real Kerry Burgess though.

What I wonder about is about how Tom Reagan was pretending to be Kerry Burgess from 1995 to 1997.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/wingfoot-well-that-makes-sense.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:13 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 05 May 2013


So anyway, the notion that got me started on this note periodically while watching television for a short while was when I decided to review that apartment place I remember living at in Memphis Tennessee. I was only there for about six weeks as I best recall. I was just thinking about it the other day.

I was thinking the other day about sitting there in that apartment and playing "Leisure Suit Larry" on my personal computer. I remember that my apartment looked out over the golf course. The apartment was smaller than the duplex house I had been living in back in Greenville South Carolina but it had a really neat sunroom I liked. I remember I lived there when I traded in that red 1990 Mazda RX-7 for a brand new 1992 Plymouth Laser car. I referred to that Plymouth many times before as the Plymouth Voyager but that was incorrect. I had the Plymouth Laser car. The car was dark burgundy color.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:31 PM Thursday, February 16, 2012


Alaskan Way Viaduct





If you are driving towards the north on the Alaskan Way Viaduct then you will enter the Battery Street tunnel. I knew that already. Looking on the map is how I knew that tunnel is named the Battery Street tunnel.

I have driven through that tunnel maybe once during the time since 1998 that I have lived out here in the Seattle. That was probably around the year 2000 when I drove through there. I have rarely even driven a car through downtown Seattle. One night just after I bought that used car, the blue 1990 Mazda RX-7, I was driving around and I drove around in downtown Seattle and I think that is when I drove through that tunnel.

The reason I make this note now is because I just noted on street view maps where the Battery Street tunnel ends on the north side.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that was the north-bound exit if you had asked me to describe the location of that north-side of the tunnel.

I know that area very well because I have walked through there several times since the end of the year 2006. Only looking on the map now did I connect those two details.

I only connected those two details because I am looking at the street view for that Battery Street tunnel on Google maps and I can see above the tunnel that pink elephant for that car wash.

Seems to be a plausible detail for a normal dream but why now? And why the tunnel? I haven't been over there in years and I never ever once considered that tunnel entrance is right there. I thought it was just an overpass.

I have dreamed more times since then about a similar tunnel as in that dream referenced below. The last time I was again uncertain about going into that tunnel and I did not. I turned around and came back out. The details about the setting are usually different. The last time I saw a woman that I can remember who she was supposed to represent and that I could name here if I wanted to but I don't and she was carrying a baby. She was coming out of the tunnel and she was going to Georgia. I saw a highway sign about that same point indicating I was going to Los Angeles.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:00 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011


I always enjoyed driving through the interstate I-90 tunnel through Mercer Island near Seattle Washington, and there was something so futuristic about that, and that was after I bought that blue 1990 Mazda RX-7 in 2001


so what does that mean? Does that mean I enjoyed Croatia or does that mean I want back my real life as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2011 excerpt ends]










https://maps.google.com/?ll=43.740856,7.430218&spn=0.000869,0.002064&t=k&z=20&layer=c&cbll=43.740856,7.429962&panoid=gL0lu7upVTSEkG8JRTfoLw&cbp=12,187.65,,0,-5.53

Google Maps


Boulevard du Larvotto, Monaco, Monaco










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000210/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Julia Roberts

Date of Birth

28 October 1967, Smyrna, Georgia, USA

Birth Name

Julia Fiona Roberts










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/quotes

IMDb


Jumper (2008)

Quotes


Griffin: If it moves, I can jump it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Jumper (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 11 February 2008 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050343/releaseinfo

IMDb


Duel at Apache Wells (1957)


Release Dates

USA 25 January 1957



http://www.formula1.com/results/season/1991/204/


F1

Formula 1


1991 Monaco Grand Prix 12 May 1991










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/saturdays-of-thunder-1329/


tv.com


The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 9

Saturdays of Thunder


AIRED: 11/14/91





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F07.html

Saturdays of Thunder


% Dr. Hibbert tells him his arm will be in a cast for six weeks.
% Bart pays Martin a visit...

Hey man, cool crash! Way to cheat death.

-- Bart visits Martin in the hospital, ``Saturdays of Thunder''

% To keep Nelson from winning, Martin asks Bart to race his car.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy

Dictionary.com


conspiracy


Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/yates/7b.html


crimelibrary


Robert Lee Yates Jr.

BY Gary C. King

On Tuesday, September 14, 1999, one of the task force detectives paid a visit to the Yates home, located at 2220 East 49th in Spokane. Yates was either not at home or was unavailable, and the detective left a message for Yates to contact Detective Marvin Hill as soon as possible. Yates complied and contacted Hill that same day, and arrangements were made for him to meet with Hill and other detectives, including David Bentley, the following day at the Public Safety Building. When Yates showed up detectives greeted him in the lobby. They immediately noted that he had light brown hair, and observed that he was sweating profusely.


When asked about the earlier traffic infraction on September 24, 1997, in which he had been stopped by the police while driving a white Corvette, he claimed that he had made an abrupt lane change to avoid colliding with a bus. He claimed that he had been on his way back to work at a business called Pantrol, located on East Riverside in Spokane, and admitted to having owned the white Corvette but had since sold it to a friend. When asked about any other vehicles he drove or owned, Yates said that he owned a silver 1985 Honda Civic










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/january/26/newsid_2672000/2672291.stm

BBC

ON THIS DAY 26 January


1998: Clinton denies affair with intern

President Clinton has strongly denied allegations that he had an affair with a 24-year-old former White House aide.


Mr Clinton has come under intense media pressure as rumours circulate that he conducted an 18-month affair with Monica Lewinsky in 1995.


I did not have sexual relations with that woman

Bill Clinton


The president made his categoric denial at a White House news conference today.

With his fist clenched and his voice shaking, he said: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.





http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/yates/guy_8.html


crimelibrary


Robert Lee Yates Jr.

BY Gary C. King

Aviator, Husband, Father, Ordinary Guy

The father of four daughters and a son, Robert Yates Jr. led a relatively ordinary and unremarkable life that was characterized by exemplary military service. Yates grew up on Whidbey Island, Washington, where his mother died while he was still in high school. Records show that he was allegedly repeatedly sexually abused by an older neighbor boy when he was approximately six-years-old, and it isn't clear whether he received psychiatric help or counseling.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1998_3076867


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Clinton tells nation he was wrong / President admits improper behavior in Lewinsky case

JOHN C. HENRY, Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau Staff

TUE 08/18/1998 Houston Chronicle


WASHINGTON - With his presidency at risk, President Clinton reversed course Monday and acknowledged engaging in sex with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky, then apologized publicly for a relationship that he denied under oath earlier this year.

"I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong," the president said in a televised address after more than four hours of grand jury testimony.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


Some pilots wait a whole career to see|a MiG up close. Lucky and famous?
- You mean notorious. See you later.|- You can count on it.
- They were abused children.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101393/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Backdraft (1991)


Donald 'Shadow' Rimgale: What about the world, Ronald? What would you like to do to the whole world?










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/yates/yates_7.html


crimelibrary


Robert Lee Yates Jr.

BY Gary C. King


As the investigation moved forward day-by-day and month-by-month, the task force detectives became more convinced that Yates was their man. He fit the general identification of the suspect who had attacked Smith including age and appearance right down to the pockmarked face, he drove a white Corvette and a Honda Civic and, they learned, he was a member of the Washington National Guard and served in the capacity of a helicopter pilot!










From 5/12/1991 ( the Monaco Grand Prix ) To 4/18/2000 ( Robert Yates arrested by police in Spokane Washington State ) is 3264 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1974 ( Dale Earnhardt Jr ) is 3264 days



From 1/4/1996 ( the first flight RAH-66 Comanche helicopter ) To 4/18/2000 ( Robert Yates arrested by police in Spokane Washington State ) is 1566 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/15/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bonanza"::"The Law and Billy Burgess" ) is 1566 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 4/18/2000 ( Robert Yates arrested by police in Spokane Washington State ) is 498 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1967 ( premiere US film "Frankenstein Created Woman" ) is 498 days



From 2/2/1955 ( premiere US film "Abbott and Costello Meet the Keystone Kops" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 12586 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2000 ( Robert Yates arrested by police in Spokane Washington State ) is 12586 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/but-dont-call-me-junior-julia.html ]


http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500164_162-329539.html


CBSNEWS


CBS/ February 11, 2009, 9:14 PM

Part II: A Corvette Plays A Key Role

The investigation into the killings intensified. The task force began electronic surveillance of East Sprague Avenue, shooting hundreds of hours of videotape. Despite the extra effort, it wasn’t long before the serial killer struck again.


On April 18, 2000 the Spokane police arrested Robert Yates, Jr. for Joseph’s murder.










http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2007/aug/29/behind-barbed-wire/


The Spokesman-Review


August 29, 2007 in City

Behind barbed wire

Staff writers

On a picturesque bluff west of Spokane, a highly classified military facility – unknown to most in the region – carries out a worldwide mission from behind a coiled barbed-wire fence. Security cameras and occasional armed guards sweep the terrain.

Neighbors are mystified by what they call “the site.”

Inside the White Bluff facility, behind 3-foot thick, blast-proof concrete walls, work related to the CIA, the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Department of Defense and other U.S. government security agencies goes on in virtual anonymity.

While most residents of the region have heard of the Survival School at nearby Fairchild Air Force Base, few know about the Joint Personnel Recovery Agency, which oversees the school but also conducts more clandestine work.

Dozens work at the White Bluff site where “code of conduct” training – how to behave honorably if captured – and Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) training are taught to various government employees headed overseas.

Although the U.S. military confirms the existence of the JPRA facility in Spokane, details about its mission are classified. However, publicly available documents show the facility is involved in tracking and helping rescue U.S. military and civilian hostages who go missing anywhere in the world.

“Due to the nature of what occurs on the facility, we can’t answer your questions,” said Lt. Col. Phil Smith, a public affairs officer for the U.S. Joint Forces Command. “Virtually every question you would want to answer would be classified, and we wouldn’t be able to provide answers.”

When asked if a reporter and photographer could visit the site, Smith said, “Access to the facility is just not going to happen.”

Created in 1999, JPRA is under the supervision of the U.S. Joint Forces Command, an organization comprised of all branches of the U.S. military.

The Joint Forces Command, based in Norfolk, Va., also coordinates domestic terrorism response operations and helps the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the FBI guard against weapons of mass destruction in the United States.

And now, with the global “war on terrorism,” JPRA also trains U.S. coalition forces and oversees SERE training at Fairchild and the Pentagon’s four other survival schools, according to senior military officials.

The federal government currently is negotiating the purchase of additional land from the state of Washington to nearly double the size of the 44-acre White Bluff site, according to documents obtained by The Spokesman-Review.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the agency handling the proposed sale, did not provide a reason to the state for the expansion of the JPRA site near Riverside State Park. Because state property is involved, the sale would have to be approved by Gov. Chris Gregoire, who sits on the Board of Natural Resources.

The White Bluff site at 11604 W. Newkirk Road is described as “JPRA West,” one of two such facilities in the U.S., according to military publications. The other is at Fort Belvoir, Va., near the headquarters of the U.S. Joint Forces Command.

“Unlike the Defense Prisoner of War/Missing Personnel Office, which seeks full accounting of service members missing in past wars, the Joint Personnel Recovery Agency monitors activities in cases where individuals are believed still to be alive,” according to a May 2006 article published by the American Forces Press Service. JPRA refers to missing individuals not as hostages, but as “isolated.”

Navy Capt. Michael S. Speicher, whose F/A-18 jet fighter was shot down on Jan. 17, 1991, the first day of the first Gulf War, is the “longest-isolated person” JPRA is tracking, according to the article.

In addition to Speicher, there are currently at least 20 U.S. military and civilian contractor employees being tracked by JPRA, including three DEA contract employees being held by drug warlords in Colombia and a military contractor from Portland being held in Iraq, according to various reports.

To track “isolated” Americans, JPRA uses the latest in satellite imagery, computer technology and communications, coupled with experts who map out combat para-rescue plans for Special Operations Forces using low-flying black helicopters.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 5, 2006


I was never alone. Just completely isolated, not unlike a prisoner of war.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 August 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 09 July 2013