Monday, July 22, 2013

Freaked-Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 22 July 2013




The reason I am working to establish as best as possible the implausibility of my blog posts affecting a television show is obvious.

Obviously - OBVIOUSLY - Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is working actively to create a historical record based on their criminal theft of my private property.

That's why they say nothing to me directly.

The objective of Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is to create a historical record to help them subjugate the masses after Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida unleashes their world-wide global terrorist attack on a genocidal scale.

The PRIMARY objective of Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is to avoid reprisals against them.

Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida has already committed such severe global terrorism that any reasonable person in the United States would agree that a tactical atomic bomb strike against Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is 100% justified and legal in the United States.

So Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida has to create a historical record so that the survivors of the world-wide mass genocidal global terrorist attack by Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida does not cause the survivors to retaliate against them.

So that's why you hear nothing in public about my highly compelling reports.

The world mainstream media - especially the whores of the United States media such as NBC News and all the others - are completely subverted by Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida for the purpose of providing support to the Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida global terrorism attack they are actively planning.

If there is any discussion about my highly compelling reports then that defeats Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida and the next big attack being actively planned right now by Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida.

So as far as television episodes are concerned, those of you following along at home understand how I have established that my sleeping dreams are prescient to what I will watch later on television, usually later that night.

So my concern has been that Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is actively monitoring my blog so they can create the illusion of prescience. That is part of their historical record they NEED to create.

My effort to defeat their attempts to create that record is to publish my thoughts just before the episode, which ever episode I am going to watch that day, premieres on television in the United States.

I suspect, however, none of this really matters. I suspect the television episodes I am not watching will also have relevant details that any reasonable person would agree with any credible person who highlights the similarities.

I am writing this note now because today is again what I call Freaked-Out "Under the Dome" Monday. I have been taking notice of the sleeping dreams I have particularly on this day because I know I will watch later tonight that new episode on local broadcast television in Washington State. The episode is supposed to premiere at 10 PM tonight and that is 7.5 hours from now. Presumably that same episode will premiere first at 10 PM on that east coast of the United States and that is about 4.5 hours from the time I make this post now.

I woke up today and I didn't really care again about publishing the thoughts I had today while sleeping. The only part I decided I would write about is how I saw Lesa Jewell in that sleeping dream today. She was bubbly and chipper as ever.

Other people were around me but they are vague. Also, I didn't care about writing about my sleeping dreams but the fact is I don't recall any of them now. Something might jog my memory later today about those earlier dreams but to write of them now would sort of defeat the purpose. I do not trust human memory and I am always suspicious about memories that are instigated, for lack of a better word. I suspect that some memory in the human mind is caused by suggestion.

So anyway, I saw a common theme today in my sleeping dream: corridors. Doorways. I think I was going into a hotel. I have been thinking ever since that was supposed to be a safe house.

And I sit here now at my desk and I think to myself: Why now?

Why now am I having such obvious prescient sleeping dreams?

That has been happening for a long time now and it certainly hasn't helped me personally. I have gained nothing from it. I haven't seen in my sleeping dreams the winning numbers for some multi-million dollar lottery drawing.

And if this is some kind of superpower I have then why now? Why is it only now in recent years I have become aware of it? I am not even really certain when it started.

My guess is that it works on differing levels of conscious to my human mind and that means it could be a power I have had all my life.

I guess further that as danger increases I become more attuned to what those evil forces are planning.

I can hear the mechanical clanking of the enemy's armored forces somewhere in the forest and my job is to get the enemy to fight a large scale battle on my terms, the terms of my small force.

I am the good guys.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:31 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 22 July 2013