Wednesday, July 03, 2013

You have got some incredible powers.




I just cannot believe how incredibly subtle is your power. I do believe though because otherwise I wouldn’t be writing this note.

I keep waiting for you to do something big but then I don't know why I should expect that. Maybe you are too comfortable with subtlety.

What I have seen is beyond imagination but I still can grasp the concept despite how creepy it is, but hey, should be familiar to me.

Maybe you are bored with being able to win all the time, bored with such tremendous power. And I mean 'incomparable power.' You must be bored with that. Otherwise you would do something big. I can see how that would be boring to you. To know without doubt you can always win, well, that has to get boring. Eventually, you feel sorry for anyone who gets in your way and winning just has no real meaning anymore.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


I got my face painted and bushes tied all around me.
Them mothers are going to have to step on me
to know where I am.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


A SAM took us out.
We were down on the ground for days,
sneaking around, eating bugs, living in holes that we dug.
On the sixth day, Becker stepped on a mine
and blew half his leg off.
I tied it off










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


God, look at those mothers.
Rows and rows of them.
If we just knew where that was.
People's Resistance Park, Park










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Payback, you mother!
-Get down! -Direct hit!
Listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon lights are pretty
How can you lose?
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles
Forget all your cares
And go downtown!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:37 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Wednesday 03 July 2013