Monday, February 20, 2017

Stargate SG-1




http://www.sfreporter.com/santafe/movie-41238-the-searchers.html

SANTA FE REPORTER


The Searchers

In this revered Western, Ethan Edwards (John Wayne) returns home to Texas after the Civil War.


Release Date: Tuesday, March 13, 1956



https://www.amctheatres.com/american-film-institute/ten-top-ten/western/the-searchers

AMC


AFI'S #1 WESTERN MOVIE

The Searchers

Release Date: March 13, 1956










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/family-7348/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 2 Episode 8

Family

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 14, 1998 on Syfy

AIRED: 8/14/98










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.08_%22Family%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Family - season 2 episode 8 - Friday 14 August 1998


O'NEILL
Who lives here?

BRA'TAC
Drey'auc has offered her new home as a base.

TEAL'C
But how could she afford such a home?

BRA'TAC
I do not know.

[Bra'tac moves on, and Teal'c looks at O'Neill. Then, they follow Bra'tac to the door of the house.]

INT—DREY'AUC'S HOME

[They enter the home and Drey'auc rises to greet them. She sees Teal'c and is stunned and overwhelmed to see him.]

DREY'AUC
Teal'c?

[They embrace.]

DREY'AUC
I was alone when they came. I tried to stop them.

TEAL'C
Of this, I am certain.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.08_%22Family%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Family - season 2 episode 8 - Friday 14 August 1998


[From upstairs, a man looks on the group and smiles.]

FRO'TAK
Teal'c!

[He descends the stairs.]

FRO'TAK
Master Bra'tac! You are the warriors from the Tau'ri. I have heard much of you.

[He stands before them.]

FRO'TAK
I am Fro'tak of the High Cliffs.

O'NEILL
Jack of the Windy City. This is Jackson and Carter.

FRO'TAK
My thanks for your coming.

TEAL'C
Your presence in the home of my wife is greatly appreciated, Fro'tak.

FRO'TAK
It is my home, Teal'c.

TEAL'C
It was you who provided shelter for my wife and son.

DREY'AUC
Teal'c…

FRO'TAK
I will tell him. When it appeared that you may never return, that you may indeed be dead, Drey'auc had her marriage removed. She is now my wife, Teal'c.










From 3/13/1956 ( premiere US film "The Searchers" ) To 8/14/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Family" ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 is 15494 days



From 12/21/1955 ( premiere US film "The Indian Fighter" ) To 4/4/2008 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 4/4/2008 is 5945 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1982 ( Ronald Reagan - Toast at a White House Dinner Honoring the Chiefs of Diplomatic Missions ) is 5945 days



From 6/13/2005 ( in the dark of night the sudden expiration of Kerry Burgess 1994-B ) To 4/4/2008 is 1026 days

1026 = 513 + 513

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Alternative Factor" ) is 513 days



From 7/10/1913 ( Burton Baker dead ) To 4/4/2008 is 34602 days

34602 = 17301 + 17301

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17301 days



From 7/19/1952 ( premiere US film "Open Up That Golden Gate" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 is 15494 days



From 6/12/1981 ( premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 4/4/2008 is 9793 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/25/1992 ( George Bush - Letter to Congressional Leaders on Trade With Republics of the Former Yugoslavia ) is 9793 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 4/4/2008 is 6229 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/22/1982 ( Jean Gardner Batten deceased ) is 6229 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 4/4/2008 is 6834 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at a Summit Conference of Caribbean Heads of State at the University of South Carolina in Columbia ) is 6834 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/and-struggles-we-went-through.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/02/stargate-sg-1_20.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/he-that-believeth-in-me-1167752/

tv.com

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 1

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

AIRED: 4/4/08





http://www.reuters.com/article/us-beyonce-idUSN0443616920080405

REUTERS


ENTERTAINMENT NEWS Sat Apr 5, 2008 6:01am EDT

Beyonce and Jay-Z married: People

Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles married on Friday in New York, People magazine reported










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


(Galactica: Adama's Office)

Starbuck: So, what's Cottle's verdict?

Adama: Everything checks out.

Starbuck: So I'm me? Not a Cylon? That is why you had me tested, right?

Apollo: Kara, nobody said you were Cylon.

Starbuck: But you were thinking it.

Adama: We had to be sure, Kara.

Starbuck: Fair enough.

Roslin: Let's go through it again.

Starbuck: How many times do you want to hear it?

Roslin: As many times as it takes to make sense.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_1913


July 1913

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following events occurred in July 1913:


July 10, 1913 (Thursday)


Died: Burton E. Baker, 43, inventor and manufacturer of x-ray apparatus, from radiation sickness caused by his constant exposure to x-rays.



https://books.google.com/books?id=xOMWAQAAIAAJ

Google Books


Journal of History, Volume 6

1913










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0061348/bio

IMDb


Jean Batten

Biography

Date of Birth 15 September 1909, Rotorua, New Zealand

Date of Death 22 November 1982, Majorca, Spain (pulmonary abscess)

Birth Name Jane Gardner Batten



http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/hargrave/jean_batten_bio.html

the PIONEERS


Jean Gardner Batten, CBE, (1909 -1982)

Arguably New Zealand's greatest aviator was born Jane Gardner Batten on September 15, 1909 in Rotorua, New Zealand and despite her so to be made fame, died in obscurity on November 22, 1982 in Palma, Majorca.

During the years 1933-37 she astounded the world time after time with feats of daring, combined with highly skilled flying prowess, setting and resetting solo distance/endurance records some to stand for many decades. This page gathers together information about Jean and her aircraft.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Kara, angry: I followed a heavy Raider into the storm. Took some hits, passed out. When I came to, I was orbiting this planet. Its yellow moon and star matches the description in Pythia. I took these pictures in orbit. The star patterns match what we saw in the Tomb of Athena.

Roslin: How did you get here?

Starbuck: I told you, I don't know exactly.

Roslin: Well, that's just not good enough, Captain. Tell us everything you remember.

Starbuck: I remember taking the photos. Turning my ship in a reciprocal heading. And then I'm not sure. I must've blacked out again. I remember a giant gas planet with rings. I remember a flashing triple star. And a comet. And then I was back with the Fleet.

Roslin: And for you, all of this took six hours.

Starbuck: I do not understand the time discrepancy either, okay? All I know is I was there. I took the pictures. I didn't imagine it!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


(Hangar)

(Investigating Starbuck's Viper, which looks brand new.)

Chief, to Adama: I had my crew clean it up. There's not a ding or a scratch on it. It's got the same tail number as the one she flew out on. But I've been fixing up that old bird since day one, and this thing looks like it's been rolled off the showroom floor.

Roslin: So it's not the same ship.

Chief: Unless she found a hell of a body shop out there, no, ma'am, it's not.

(Tory and Tigh stare.)

Chief: Admiral, it's just not the outside either. This is the data from the nav computer... There isn't any. It's blank. There's no record of where this ship has been.

Roslin: Okay. Put her in the brig.

Apollo: What? So some things don't add up, and we're back to thinking she's a Cylon? What about Cottle's test?

Tigh: Cottle's test doesn't prove anything.

Tory: Even if her DNA's the same, she could still be a Cylon.

Roslin: She could've been one from the beginning.

Tigh: Baltar's Cylon detector was a crock. It failed to ID Boomer.

Roslin: I know how you feel about her, Bill, but that is exactly what the Cylons could be counting on here.

Adama: Then we're back where we started from.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.08_%22Family%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Family - season 2 episode 8 - Friday 14 August 1998


O'NEILL
Look, I just want to know if this guy, Fro'tak, can be trusted not to turn us in.

TEAL'C
(Not looking at them)
Is it not obvious, O'Neill? He cannot be trusted.

O'NEILL
Well, no offense, Teal'c, but I don't think that assessment is born of a cool head. What do you think, Bra'tac?

BRA'TAC
Fro'tak is one of Teal'c's oldest confidants. Both were my wards in the Bashaak training. He has indicated to me many times that he agrees with my beliefs that the Goa'ulds are false gods.

O'NEILL
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can he be trusted?

BRA'TAC
I believe so, yes. But I suggest we keep a close eye on him at all times.

TEAL'C
A better response would be to kill him.

BRA'TAC
Teal'c! You cannot.

DANIEL
Teal'c…Look, I know you probably don't want to hear this now, but I think you need to get some perspective on this. Maybe, in a way, you should be thanking him.

TEAL'C
(Turning to face Daniel)
How can you say that, Daniel Jackson? He has betrayed our friendship.

DANIEL
If I recall, last time we were here, you were pretty upset about your family being outcasts, barely surviving in a camp because of what you did.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.08_%22Family%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Family - season 2 episode 8 - Friday 14 August 1998


DREY'AUC
Rya'c!

RYA'C
You cannot stop me!

[Chomps his teeth together…twice. Then he feels his teeth, stunned.]

DREY'AUC
They're gone, son.

RYA'C
(Screaming)
I hate you! No, I want Apophis! I hate you! I hate you! Let me out!

INT—SGC BRIEFING ROOM

[A monitor showing Rya'c's tantrum is being viewed by Hammond, SG-1 and Dr. Fraiser.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.08_%22Family%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate SG-1 - Family - season 2 episode 8 - Friday 14 August 1998


INT—SGC CORRIDOR OUTSIDE A HOLDING CELL

[Drey'auc stands outside the door looking in. The rest of SG-1 are waiting outside as well. Rya'c is heard yelling through the door.]

RYA'C
You cannot keep me here! Return me to Chulak, Ha'taaka! I hate you! You're Shol'va! I hate you! You messed up my life! Return me to Apophis! I hate you! Let me go, you cannot keep me here!










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/20.htm

The Alternative Factor [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3087.6

Original Airdate: 30 Mar, 1967


[Bridge]

KIRK: Activate phaser banks.

LESLEY: Phaser banks activated.

KIRK: Stand by to fire.

(The bright dot appears on the planet surface.)

LESLEY: Phasers standing by, sir.

KIRK: Fire phasers.

(A sustained burst hits the little saucer, while the two Lazarus' wrestle in non-space. Finally it disappears.)

KIRK: All right, Mister Lesley, let's get out of here. Ahead warp factor one.

LESLEY: Warp one, sir.

KIRK: Everything's all right, Mister Spock, for us.

SPOCK: There is, of course, no escape for them, sir.

KIRK: There is, of course, no escape. How would it be? Trapped forever with a raging madman at your throat until time itself came to a stop? For eternity. How would it be?

SPOCK: Captain, the universe is safe.

KIRK: For you and me. But what of Lazarus? What of Lazarus?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:06 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 20 February 2017