Thursday, February 09, 2017

Where you stand




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Six: I see they've put you to work.





http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Baltar: I'm trying to figure out how you managed to pull this kind of an attack. You virtually shut down the entire defense network without firing a shot.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-expanse/static-3443858/

tv.com


The Expanse Season 2 Episode 3

Static

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2017 on Syfy

AIRED: 2/8/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s02e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

Static


Have you ever talked to a pedophile?

Uh

You try to ask them stuff, and they're not going to just talk about raping little kids. But if you show them pictures of kids, then they'll go on and on and on. I had a private chat with Cortazar. And Eros is his pedophilia. You were talking about stopping it, taking it away. That's why he wouldn't help you.

That's Phoebe Station.
I was there.
That's the Martian science team.
What happened to them?

Clearly, we used them. To observe the progress of the infection in a human host.

You infected them and watched them die?

We watched it work. The protomolecule is the first evidence of a tree of life apart from our own, it didn't come with an instruction manual. We nurtured it the best way we knew how.

But Phoebe wasn't enough for you.

We didn't control the station, so we incinerated the Martians, erased the data cores and left. Dr. Dresden used two ships, one for our team, one for the sample. There were contamination concerns.

He was right to be concerned. It got out on the Anubis. I saw the results.

You did? What did it do?










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 1/5/2007 is 1574 days

1574 = 787 + 787

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/29/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Trouble with Tribbles" ) is 787 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/04/ray-butts.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=24424

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks on the Nomination of John D. Negroponte To Be Deputy Secretary of State and J. Michael McConnell To Be Director of National Intelligence

January 5, 2007

Mr. Vice President, thank you. Madam Secretary, thank you for joining us. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the White House. I am pleased to announce that I intend to nominate Ambassador John Negroponte to be our next Deputy Secretary of State and Vice Admiral Mike McConnell to be America's next Director of National Intelligence.

Under the leadership of Secretary Rice, the men and women of the State Department are working to expand freedom and defend America's interests around the world. The Deputy Secretary of State is a key role in shaping American foreign policy and in guiding our diplomats deployed around the globe. The Deputy Secretary also helps our Nation's chief diplomat manage the State Department and helps coordinate with other Federal Agencies so that America speaks to the world with one voice.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/21.htm

Tomorrow is Yesterday [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3113.2

Original Airdate: 26 Jan, 1967


[Transporter room]

SPOCK: Energise.

(The party are beamed down)

SERGEANT: Do they do that all the time?

KYLE: Are you hungry?

SERGEANT: Uh-huh.

KYLE: What would you like?

SERGEANT: Maybe some chicken soup.

(Kyle puts a card in the slot and the hatch slides up to reveal a bowl on a tray. The Sergeant dips his finger in to taste it.)

SERGEANT: It is.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 15, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/15/2006 8:10 AM


There was also that company meeting where Ballmer said a couple things suspicious. I think it was that last one I went to at Safeco Field in 2003.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2006 except ends]










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 12/8/2003 is 450 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Tomorrow Is Yesterday" ) is 450 days



From 9/27/1929 ( Ernest Hemingway "A Farewell to Arms" ) To 11/2/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President on the Report "Social and Economic Conditions of Negroes in the United States." ) is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/2003 is 13915 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/it-had-to-be-you.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/02/where-you-stand.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/21.htm

Tomorrow is Yesterday [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3113.2

Original Airdate: 26 Jan, 1967


SPOCK: Poor choice of words on my part. I neglected, in my initial run-through, to correlate the possible contributions by offspring. I find, after running a crosscheck on that factor, that your son Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher headed, or will head, the first successful Earth-Saturn probe, which is a rather significant

CHRISTOPHER: Wait a minute. I don't have a son.

MCCOY: You mean yet.

SPOCK: The doctor is correct. Unless we return Captain Christopher to Earth, There will be no Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher to go to Saturn.

KIRK: Well, that's it, isn't it? We'll have to find some way of

CHRISTOPHER: A boy. I'm going to have a son.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Voice on radio: I hope you people rot in hell for this.

(Most of the Colonial ships jump. The Cylons fire. Cammy is still playing with her doll. The screen fades to white.)

(Ragnar)

(Leoben and Adama are walking deeper into the base. Leoben's looking increasingly ill.)

Adama: You all right?

Leoben: I'm fine, it's just something about this place...

Adama: What about this place?

Leoben: Yeah, ever since I got here, something in the air affects my allergies. You always keep me in front of you. Military training, right? Never turn your back on a stranger, that kind of thing? Suspicion and distrust, that's - that's military life, right?

Adama: So you're a gun dealer/philosopher, I take it, right?

Leoben: (laughs) I'm an observer of human nature. When you get right down to it, humanity is not a pretty race. I mean, we're only one step away from beating each other with clubs like savages fighting over scraps of meat. Maybe the Cylons are God's retribution for our many sins. What if God decided he made a mistake? And he decided to give souls to another creature, like the Cylons?

Adama: God didn't create the Cylons. Man did. And I'm pretty sure we didn't include a soul in the programming.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:53 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: The Most Toys, May 5, 1990


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbis

Corbis is a digital imaging/stock photography company founded by Bill Gates in 1989. Its headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington. Among other company operations, Corbis archives over 11,000,000 photographs and other media in a facility deep within a former limestone mine in Boyers, Pennsylvania
[AND....when I was going out with that loan officer at the South Carolina named Valerie Voyer, I told her once, after she gave me her business card, that I had been thinking her last name was actually Boyer. She told me she caught plenty of grief about having Voyer as a last name. In my memory of that time talking to her, I didn't even know what "voyeur" actually meant.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyeur

Voyeurism is a practice in which an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people. Such people may be engaged in sexual acts, or be nude or in underwear, or dressed in whatever other way the "voyeur" finds appealing. The word derives from French verb voir (to see) with the -eur suffix that translates as -or in English. A literal translation would then be “seeor” or "observer", with pejorative connotations.
Also, the word voyeur can define someone who receives enjoyment from witnessing other people's suffering or misfortune; see schadenfreude.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 June 2006 excerpt ends]










Doral: Okay. (He walks away.)

Six: What are you thinking?

Baltar: I'm thinking someone else might need to be implicated as a Cylon agent.

Six: He doesn't seem the type, and I don't remember seeing him at any of the Cylon parties.

Baltar: Funny. (He gives her a look.) He's a civilian. He's an outsider. And he's been aboard this ship for weeks with virtually unlimited access to this very room. There is one problem, though.

Six: Morally?

Baltar: Practically. So far, aboard this ship, no one even suspects the Cylons look like us now.










From 5/4/1954 ( premiere US film "Prisoner of War" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 13465 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 is 13465 days



From 6/1/1950 ( premiere US film "Hills of Oklahoma" ) To 9/14/2002 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/metamorphosis.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue.










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Building Nothing Out Of Something" (1999)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/neverendingmathequation.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Never Ending Math Equation"

I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below
And oh my God, they look so alone
Do they really feel anything?
Oh my God, [ I ] gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
[ Where do you move where you're moving from ]
Is yourself? [ Is yourself? ]
The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really even ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation
We're on the tip of its [ tongues, ] and it is saying
We ain't sure where you stand
You ain't machines and you ain't land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked
And the plants and the animals eat each other

[ I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below
And oh my God, they look so alone
Do they really feel anything?
Oh my God, I've gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
Where do you move where you're moving from
Is yourself? Is yourself? ]

[ The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really even ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation
We're on the tip of its tongue, and it is saying
[ Well, ] We ain't sure where you stand
You ain't machines and you ain't land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked
And the plants and the animals eat each other ]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s02e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

Static


The neurons in his right temporal parietal junction have been impeded.
Faulty wiring? Oh, he wasn't born this way.
He was altered, probably transcranial magnetic hyper stimulation.
Part of his temporal lobe has been effectively erased.
Which part? DOCTOR: The part that governs empathy.
You can do that with a magnet? I've only read about the procedure.
It's not that simple but it's not complicated either.
It's non-invasive.
So someone waves a magnet at the right side on my head, and suddenly I can watch 100,000 people die in agony and not give a shit?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


I have also been thinking about something my doctor said to me last year when I was in-patient at the VA. After they did a cat-scan on me, he told me something about the results. I assume he told me everything was ok, but now that I think about it, I can't remember him telling me that, but I feel as though he did. What I do remember is wondering why he said something about not being able to read those scans himself. I thought later that could mean he was trying to cover himself because anyone looking at the scan could probably see that something was unusual. It is probably the RFID chip


That shows up on the scan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 1:38 PM


And if you think this is all funny and you enjoy seeing other people suffer, then the hell with you. If the truth be told, I sort of envy you. Life must be very uncomplicated for people like you and all the others that are spying on me. Life is uncomplicated for people with the empathy of a sociopath.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2005 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 February 2017