Monday, February 27, 2017

The Walking Dead




The Walking Dead - Hostiles and Calamities - Season 7 Episode 11 - Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 26, 2017 on AMC


You remember that? I know. You probably don't. You always said that when we started dating, you forgot to tell me you had a shitty memory. You used to get so frustrated by it knowing you wouldn't remember those good days those special days. I felt bad for you. I remember you said there was so much you wanted to hold on to, and then it'd be gone. But you're lucky you don't remember things, D. I wish I could wait for you now. But I don't know if you'd come with me or if you'd take me back there or you'd kill me. You didn't want to live in that world, and I made you. I did what I did because I didn't want you to die. But now you've killed, and you've become everything you didn't want to be, and it's my fault. You were better than me. Most people are. I let Daryl go because he reminded you of who you used to be. And I wanted to let you forget. I don't think I'm gonna make it out here, but you're wrong. Being there isn't better than being dead. It's worse. I hope you realize that, and I hope you get away. I hope you remember the good days, even just one of them, but I don't think you will. I don't think you'll ever read this. I loved who you were. I'm sorry I made you into who you are. Goodbye. Honey.












2017_Nk20_DSCN0653.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 27 February 2017