This Is What I Think.

Friday, August 16, 2024

Today is 08/16/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess 08/16/2024 10:47 PM

Sleeping.

A very simple visualization

Reading a visualization referencing the date 11/18/1996

Then read a statement and then woke from sleep

I dreamed of information. Information so simple I had to write it down.

And most importantly, so unusual for me to think of while sleeping, and really any other time. I just don't think of things like that.

This is the final part of the note I developed and assembled just before making this blog-post

The information I saw while sleeping:

Matter uses energy to form gas









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/16/2024 12:40 AM

Spokane FM antenna broadcast radio is so unbelievably lameoid

I am certain everywhere else is just as bad

The music is crappy enough as it is. Sometimes good songs are played but mostly it's crappy stuff

And then they've got their lameoid announcers

Is there anything more lameoid than those monkeys that call themselves "D.J."?

I doubt it

The crappy music is bad enough as it is but then they've got those announcers coming in with their moronic stuff

"Being in the middle of the road is bad. Middle of a rock block, hey, that's all right"

"Being a middle child sucks. Middle of a rock block, that's all right"

"Being in the middle seat sucks"

Idiotic

Then you have to hear that same stupid crap over and over again

Bob-FM isn't always so bad. In fact, they seem to make light of the moronic stuff on the other stations.

It's like a lottery-winner purchased all the radio stations in Spokane and then fancies himself as a stand-up comic

BOB FM truthfully laments the "tired joke premises"

I like to have the radio on every day as I sit here at this desk but it is just so incredibly tedious hearing that same crappy music everyday and then having to hear the same moronic stuff from those idiotic announcers

SO TODAY I decided to try again and see if Amazon Prime music has improved

Has not, but still, I have kept it on for a few hours to just get away from that same stupid crap on Spokane FM radio

And if not for that then I would not have heard this song today - the first time I've ever heard this song (the other song I reference from that album play on FM radio and I've heard before) - this Event Date variable of 08/16/2024 - and only because today, for the first time in several years, I scanned around through Amazon Prime music channels

Event Date variable 08/16/2024

A random choice by me today, 08/16/2024

My examination creates subjective interpretation results of:

04/22/1885

08/09/2022

11/07/1965










2024-08-16_1









IMDb

Solaris (2002)

Quotes

Chris Kelvin: Why haven't you come home? What happened here? What did you find?

Gordon: Who are you representing, exactly?

Chris Kelvin: I represent the last effort to recover this mission before they abandon this ship and everyone on board.

Gordon: Until it starts happening to you, there's really no point in discussing it.









From 4/22/1885 ( ) To 11/19/2002 ( ) is 42944 days

42944 = 21472 + 21472

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/2024 ( Today - Friday ) is 21472 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/16/2024 ( ) is 20734 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/9/2022 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated here ) is 20734 days










DSC06612









IMDb

The Twilight Zone

Living Doll

Quotes

Narrator: [opening narration] Talky Tina, the doll that does everything, a lifelike creation of plastic and springs and painted smile. To Erich Streator, she is a most unwelcome addition to his household - but without her, he'd never enter The Twilight Zone.









From 8/6/2024 ( arrival for me of Abbie Whoppers 2049 aka Abbie Dreadnought {names by me} ) To 8/16/2024 ( Today - Friday ) is 10 days

10 = 5 + 5

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/1965 ( ) is 5 days











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-P6TDpsw8s

Pillsbury Dough Boy 25th Birthday 1990

from YouTube









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1965

November 1965

From Wikipedia

The following events occurred in November 1965:

November 7, 1965

The Pillsbury Company's famous mascot, the Pillsbury Doughboy (officially known as "Poppin' Fresh"), made his debut, appearing for the first time in a television commercial for dough for crescent rolls. Created by advertising executive Rudolph Perz, the TV ads used stop-motion animation that required 720 separate photographs for a 30-second film.










DSC00966
DSC00969-1









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307479/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Solaris

Release info

United States November 19, 2002 (Los Angeles, California, premiere)









IMDb

Solaris

Quotes

Chris Kelvin: Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong, and somehow I was wrong about everything.










2024-08-16_3

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian18850422-01.2.19&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










2024-08-16_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_No._7_(Dvo%C5%99%C3%A1k)









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwD7JcpRe0w

Dvořák: 7. Sinfonie ∙ hr-Sinfonieorchester ∙ Peter Oundjian

hr-Sinfonieorchester – Frankfurt Radio Symphony









IMDb

Solaris

Quotes

Chris Kelvin: [quoting Dylan Thomas poem] And death shall have no dominion. Dead men naked they shall be one With the man in the wind and the west moon; When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone, They shall have stars at elbow and foot; Though they go mad they shall be sane, Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again; Though lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









IMDb

Solaris

Quotes

Chris Kelvin: What does Solaris want from us?

Gibarian: Why do you think it has to want something? This is why you have to leave. If you keep thinking there's a solution, you'll die here.

Chris Kelvin: I can't leave her. I'll figure it out.

Gibarian: Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? There are no answers, only choices.










_DSCN4445 solaris
_DSCN4446 solaris
_DSCN4447 solaris
_DSC00018 solaris









album: "Invisible Touch" (1986)

Genesis

"Domino. Part One - In The Glow Of The Night"

(from internet transcript)

The grey of evening fills the room
There's no need to look outside
To see or feel the rain
Then I reach across to touch her
But I know that she's not there
Rain keeps running down the window pane
Time is running out for me
Can't you see what you are doing to me?
Can't you see what you have done?
As I try to pass another long and sleepless night
A hundred crazy voices call my name
As I try to pass them by
I almost can believe that she is here
Here in the glow of the night

Do you know what you have done?
Do you know what you've begun?
Do you see we shall never be together again?
All of my life

Lonely people, empty rooms
And all the pointless violence, silent tombs
Could it be that we shall be together again?

Sheets of double glazing help to keep outside the night
Only foreign city sirens can cut through
Nylon sheets and blankets help to minimize the cold
But they can't keep out the chilling sounds
Will the nightmare soon give way to dreaming
That she is here with me?
Here in the glow of the night

Do you know what you have done?
Do you know what you've begun?
Do you see we shall never be together again?
All of my life

Lonely people, empty rooms
And all the pointless violence, silent tombs
Could it be that we shall be together again?
Could it be that we shall be together again?

In silence and darkness
We held each other near that night
We prayed it would last forever









album: "Invisible Touch" (1986)

Genesis

"Domino. Part Two - The Last Domino"

(from internet transcript)

Blood on the windows
Millions of ordinary people are there
They gaze at the scenery
They act as if it is perfectly clear
Take a look at the mountains
Take a look at the beautiful river of blood
The liquid surrounds me
I fight to rise from this river of hell
I stare 'round about me
And children are swimming and playing with boats
Their features are changing
Their bodies dissolve and I am alone

Now see what you've gone and done
Now see what you've gone and done

Well now you never did see such a terrible thing
As you've seen last night on the TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see - oh
But there's nothing you can do when you're next in line
You've got to go, domino

Now I'm one with the living and I'm feeling just fine
I know just what I gotta do
Play the game of happiness and never let on
That it only lives on in a song - oh
Well there's nothing you can do when you're next in line
You've got to go, domino

Do you know what you have done?
And do you know what you've begun?

In silence and darkness
Hold each other near tonight
For will it last forever?
Will it last forever?
Forever?

There's nothing you can do when you're the next in line
You've got to go, domino

Do you know, do you know, do you know what you have done?
Do you see what you've begun?
'Cause there's nothing, nothing, nothing
There's nothing you can do, there's nothing you can do
Do you see, do you see what you have done?










star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h24m21s









album: "Invisible Touch" (1986)

Genesis

"Invisible Touch"

(from internet transcript)

Well I've been waiting, waiting here so long
But thinking nothing, nothing could go wrong, ooh now I know
She has a built-in ability
To take everything she sees
And now it seems I'm falling, falling for her

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She reaches in and grabs right hold of your heart
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
It takes control and slowly tears you apart

Well I don't really know her, I only know her name
But when she crawls under your skin
You're never quite the same, and now I know
She's got something you just can't trust
It's something mysterious
And now it seems I'm falling, falling for her

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She reaches in and grabs right hold of your heart
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
It takes control and slowly tears you apart

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She reaches in and grabs right hold of your heart
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
It takes control and slowly tears you apart

Well, she don't like losing, to her, it's still a game And though she will mess up your life
You'll want her just the same, and now I know
She has a built-in ability
To take everything she sees
And now it seems I've fallen, fallen for her

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She reaches in and grabs right hold of your heart
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
It takes control and slowly tears you apart

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She seems to have an invisible touch, oh
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She seems to have an invisible touch, oh
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She seems to have an invisible touch, oh
She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She seems to have an invisible touch, oh









"That Which Survives" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Jan 24, 1969

SPOCK: To do the job of defence, the computer projected a replica of the only image available. Losira's.

KIRK: The computer was too perfect. It projected so much of Losira's personality into the replica that it felt regret, guilt, at killing. That bought us the time we needed to destroy it. She must have been a remarkable woman.

MCCOY: And beautiful.

SPOCK: Beauty is transitory, Doctor. However, she was evidently highly intelligent.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise. Five to beam up. I don't agree with you, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Indeed, Captain?

KIRK: Beauty survives.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:30 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 08/16/2024